Denny’s South Dixie Highway
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s South Dixie Highway
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s South Dixie Highway
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 65 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. The New! Super Slampler is here! 2 fluffy buttermilk pancakes, 2 eggs cooked to order, 2 strips of bacon, and French toast. Plus, you can upgrade to Hearty Breakfast Sausage for only 49¢. And just when you think breakfast couldn’t get better, it does! The perfect ingredients. The fold of the eggs. Introducing our New! Ooh là là Omelettes line-up starting at $6.99: New! Wild West Omelette, New! Greek Garden Omelette, and New! Sunny-Topped Omelette. They are Son Exquise! (That means super yummy.)
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 1.011/28/18The website does not have option for cancelling the order. The restaurant does not make them responsable for doing the cancellation, and refund. I should requested the cancellation thorugh email. This was finally cancelled but no body was responsable for the refund. I lost my money for nothing. I started the process of cancelation inmediatly after submitting the order. Many troubles for doing it and lost my money
- Rating 1.010/31/18Food was order online. I arrived in time to pick it up, I was told to wait 5 more minutes. I waited there for 30 more minutes and no one approached me again, when asked again over 30 more minutes later someone said “sorry your food has been here ready for quite some time”. It was cool like a cadaver. This always happens in this place, poor customer service, lack of enthusiasm to treat customers, no obvious professional supervision presence, the smell sometimes is awful, food when ordered online quality is questionable.
This place is shouting for obvious support.
- Rating 1.010/26/18I had to go back 2 times because they missed including items that was on my order!
Waitstaff was rude and unapologetic.
- Rating 1.010/25/18I want to first start by saying that the folks at Denny’s we’re not rude or discourteous, but I think they may still be learning how to use the feature for online orders. I came in about 15-20min passed the estimated time for my pick up to be ready. When I got there, I waited for about 5 minutes to be acknowledged and I informed the staff I was there for pickup. They pointed at a bag in front. I almost took it before realizing it was the wrong order. I informed it wasn’t mine. They said no other online order had come in. Then they realized that the cook was finishing up an online order. I waited and they handed it to me. And when I got home, I realize it was also the wrong order. I mean for this to be a hopeful review and I don’t mean for it to disparage the staff. Thank you
- Rating 4.09/10/18Great food
- Rating 1.09/10/18I ordered online and it took over 2 hours for my food to get there. When i called dennys to inquire about my order i was told, yea its sitting here waiting to be picked up for over 40 minutes... meaning they knew my food was old and still sent it. Then I spoke to manager alfredo. The worst and rudest manager I have ever encountered. Basically saying its not his problem. I'll never order Dennys again
- Rating 4.09/10/18Everything was good except the sausage inside omelette. Tasted like it was going bad. Delivery was great
- Rating 5.09/5/18The staff is wonderful!!! 👏👏👏💗
- Rating 1.09/5/18Siempre encargo comida y esta última vez la comida se demoró un poco más de 1 hora y la comida llegó fría , no estuve satisfecho .
- Rating 5.09/5/18Good deals
- Rating 5.08/7/18Good job Waddy Denny’s
- Rating 5.07/31/18I was thrilled to learn that Denny’s delivers. I live across the street from Denny’s, am handycaped and not always able to get out to get food.
- Rating 5.07/31/18Very fast and friendly service. Everyone was attentive and had a great smile.
- Rating 5.07/19/18Excellent, even at late night dining!!!
- Rating 5.06/26/18This Denny's is amazing! I order dinner at least once or twice a week. My order is always ready at the allotted pick up time and packaged so the food remains fresh and hot. You'll be very happy with their food and their service.
- Rating 4.04/3/18Denny's had my order ready and waiting for me. The breakfast was worth it and I will come back again. Only thing was my drink wasn't ready.
- Rating 2.02/20/18This is the third time I have ordered and not receive an item. I never get the shake I order and when I call the restaurant they claim they can’t do anything because I used the app.
- Rating 1.01/9/18When you order online and you go to pick up, they give more attention to the customers that are coming in, and when there is no one they take their time to see if the order you place online is ready.
- Rating 5.09/11/17always ready on time & my order is always right & always good
- Rating 5.08/29/17Great service