Denny’s NW Hwy 19
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s NW Hwy 19
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s NW Hwy 19
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 60 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. We’ve brought back the ultimate breakfast deal to the menu. The New! Super Slam™. 2 fluffy buttermilk pancakes, 2 eggs cooked to order, 2 strips of bacon, 2 sausage links and hash browns. Plus, you can upgrade to New! Pumpkin Pancakes for only 49¢. Don’t miss the festive flavors you’ve been craving all year long! Be sure to stop by your local Denny’s to try our New! Holiday Craft Pancakes, Turkey & Fixin’s, and Pumpkin Treats. We even have an exclusive online value pack with turkey, dressing and sides to feed a family of four. And since we’re open on Thanksgiving & Christmas, that means you can ditch the stress and let us do the cooking!
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 4.010/16/18Very good food
- Rating 4.07/6/18Good food, good service, reasonable prices. Could be cleaner.Response from Denny's7/19/18Thank you for your feed back
- Rating 5.04/11/18Will go back ...Great value and service...Response from Denny's4/26/18Thank you for your feed back
- Rating 1.04/10/18IT was horrible. The service was friendly but didn't prepare the food even though we were waiting for the take out order. The portions were tiny, the food was salty, the containers too bulky with wasted space. We had to ask for napkins. I don't know if the problem is there is no tip involved or what but we will not be going back.Response from Denny's4/26/18I would like to take the opportunity to apologize for your unpleasant experience at our restaurant any time you are not satisfied with your experience please let us know so we can take the opportunity to make it right for you . I will address the issues with my staff so we can get them corrected . The next time you are in please ask to speak with a manager so we can make it right for you .
- Rating 5.01/31/18I'd love to see a second hostess or at least a cashier cause sometimes it is quite the wait to be seated and or pay but other wise the staff is great for the most part only one waitress I ever tip under $20Response from Denny's2/14/18Thank you for your feedback and we will look into your request .
- Rating 5.012/20/17Your online should have a tip option or pay at the store optionResponse from Denny's1/26/18Thank you for your feedback at this time the system does not allow the tip to be entered on line but hoping in the future to see this change
- Rating 2.011/20/17I come in every Saturday morning and normally Everything is perfect with my takeout order. The last 2 times were awful. The food was incorrect and incomplete.
- Rating 3.011/12/16pancakes where somewhat burnt.
- Rating 5.011/10/16My friend and I visit Denny's for breakfast/brunch almost every Sunday. We have a lovely server named Nancy who is a gem! The food and service is always top-notch. You begin our week with pleasure.Response from Denny's11/26/16Thanks for making us a part of your Sunday routine, Patricia! We're happy to hear that Nancy provides excellent service. We think she's lovely, too!
- Rating 5.011/2/16Great Restaurant!
- Rating 5.010/31/16the entire staff are always friendly and work together to provide a good customer experience. Melissa Gamble, Rhonda B. , Sabrina are among the associates that work together for that effect.
- Rating 5.010/31/16Short waiting time, good service and quick delivery of food. The wait staff was wonderful and you should be commended for having such people on your workforce. Thank you again and I look forward to my next visit.
Stephen P. Evans
- Rating 4.010/30/16Our visit was excellent! Good food nice people!!
- Rating 5.010/30/16Denny's in Crystal River is the best I have been in. The staff greets me by name when I walk in and the service is fast and friendly. I am mostly a breakfast man but all the menu is great. Have not found anything not to my liking. If you are in the Crystal River area, be sure to stop in and I am sure you will make it a regular stop. Maybe I will see you there..
- Rating 5.010/30/16Always a pleasure to dine there.
- Rating 5.010/30/16Very pleasant staff. Good food.
- Rating 5.010/30/16As always the best breakfast in town.
- Rating 5.010/30/16We frequent the Denny's in Crystal River often, we ALWAYS find the resturent clean, the staff helpful and work to please, the food good with ample portions
front the 55+ menu.Try it you will be pleased.
- Rating 5.010/30/16Great service, excellent food options, and wonderful atmosphere.
- Rating 5.010/30/16Our meals were excellent, our waitress was very informative and most helpful in accommodating our needs.