Denny’s NW Hwy 19
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s NW Hwy 19
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s NW Hwy 19
For over 65 years Denny’s has been bringing people together over great food. It’s the place where people can relax and be themselves; where they can enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Denny’s is a place where you can order the usual or try something new - like our brand new, authentic French Crepes in delicious new flavors like Banana Berry Caramel, Banana Chocolate Hazelnut and Strawberry Vanilla. And when it comes to value, the new Meat Lovers Slam can’t be beat. It’s 2 eggs, 3 sausage links, 3 strips of bacon and 2 buttermilk pancakes all for a great low price. And while the restaurants have been updated and the menu changed, Denny's still kept all your favorites like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Whether it's appetizers, breakfast, lunch, dinner or dessert, we pride ourselves on an expansive menu featuring delicious, innovative options that cater to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door. So friends and family can come in, sit down and connect in the place that’s made for it. See you at Denny's.
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 5.012/18/18It is such a nice option for my family and I to be able to get To Go orders from Denny’s. We own a small local business and we don’t always have the time to go to Denny’s. It’s a great treat to able to have their great food brought home to our table.
- Rating 5.011/30/18We had a TAKE-OUT TURKEY DINNER on THANKSGIVING because MY HUSBAND was ill. The dinner was delicious and I would recommend it to anybody. The service was great and very helpful !!!
- Rating 4.010/16/18Very good food
- Rating 4.07/6/18Good food, good service, reasonable prices. Could be cleaner.Response from Denny's7/19/18Thank you for your feed back
- Rating 5.04/11/18Will go back ...Great value and service...Response from Denny's4/26/18Thank you for your feed back
- Rating 1.04/10/18IT was horrible. The service was friendly but didn't prepare the food even though we were waiting for the take out order. The portions were tiny, the food was salty, the containers too bulky with wasted space. We had to ask for napkins. I don't know if the problem is there is no tip involved or what but we will not be going back.Response from Denny's4/26/18I would like to take the opportunity to apologize for your unpleasant experience at our restaurant any time you are not satisfied with your experience please let us know so we can take the opportunity to make it right for you . I will address the issues with my staff so we can get them corrected . The next time you are in please ask to speak with a manager so we can make it right for you .
- Rating 5.01/31/18I'd love to see a second hostess or at least a cashier cause sometimes it is quite the wait to be seated and or pay but other wise the staff is great for the most part only one waitress I ever tip under $20Response from Denny's2/14/18Thank you for your feedback and we will look into your request .
- Rating 5.012/20/17Your online should have a tip option or pay at the store optionResponse from Denny's1/26/18Thank you for your feedback at this time the system does not allow the tip to be entered on line but hoping in the future to see this change
- Rating 2.011/20/17I come in every Saturday morning and normally Everything is perfect with my takeout order. The last 2 times were awful. The food was incorrect and incomplete.
- Rating 3.011/12/16pancakes where somewhat burnt.
- Rating 5.011/10/16My friend and I visit Denny's for breakfast/brunch almost every Sunday. We have a lovely server named Nancy who is a gem! The food and service is always top-notch. You begin our week with pleasure.Response from Denny's11/26/16Thanks for making us a part of your Sunday routine, Patricia! We're happy to hear that Nancy provides excellent service. We think she's lovely, too!
- Rating 5.011/2/16Great Restaurant!
- Rating 5.010/31/16the entire staff are always friendly and work together to provide a good customer experience. Melissa Gamble, Rhonda B. , Sabrina are among the associates that work together for that effect.
- Rating 5.010/31/16Short waiting time, good service and quick delivery of food. The wait staff was wonderful and you should be commended for having such people on your workforce. Thank you again and I look forward to my next visit.
Stephen P. Evans
- Rating 4.010/30/16Our visit was excellent! Good food nice people!!
- Rating 5.010/30/16Denny's in Crystal River is the best I have been in. The staff greets me by name when I walk in and the service is fast and friendly. I am mostly a breakfast man but all the menu is great. Have not found anything not to my liking. If you are in the Crystal River area, be sure to stop in and I am sure you will make it a regular stop. Maybe I will see you there..
- Rating 5.010/30/16Always a pleasure to dine there.
- Rating 5.010/30/16Very pleasant staff. Good food.
- Rating 5.010/30/16As always the best breakfast in town.
- Rating 5.010/30/16We frequent the Denny's in Crystal River often, we ALWAYS find the resturent clean, the staff helpful and work to please, the food good with ample portions
front the 55+ menu.Try it you will be pleased.