Denny’s S US 27
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s S US 27
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s S US 27
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 60 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. And now you can enjoy the New! Dulce de Leche Crunch Pancakes with cinnamon crumb topping cooked into two fluffy buttermilk pancakes and served with warm caramel sauce for drizzling. Real ingredients. Freshly crafted. It’s just the latest addition to our seriously upgraded menu!
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 1.02/27/18My food has not been ready when i get to the location for at least 20 minutes passed the scheduled pick up time. Its usually wrong as well & then i have to wait another 10-15 minutes for them to remake whatever was wrong!! The staff is always apologetic however I pay alot of money for cold food!Response from Denny's3/21/18We hope that we can better serve you and have you as a customer in the future. Thank you for your review. We are working on correcting those errors.
- Rating 3.01/30/18I ordered online. Paid extra for avocado and when I got home. It was included.
- Rating 5.01/23/18Food was hot and had a good flavor.Response from Denny's2/5/18Thank you for the great review! See us again soon!
- Rating 3.012/28/17Gave me wrong order
- Rating 3.012/19/17They messed up the first order. Had to go back and have order redone. My husband picked it up so he didn’t know it was wrong but it was. The waitresses was nice but I placed it correctly online and it could have been avoided. I’m not sure if it’s a system issue but she could not go back in and see it so I don’t know but thank goodness for email.
- Rating 1.011/29/17Most of the experiences here are bad but it’s close to the house so we give it chances. This was the worst. I ordered online and showed up a little later than pick up time. I talked to Jeff ( I think he was a manager) and he said it was getting ready in the back. 15 minutes pass and I see the 2 to go bags sitting there that have been there since before I got there. I have to bring up the fact that the order in the kitchen just went to someone else and a different lady checks the 2 bags that have been sitting for about 30+ minutes by now and goes oh your orders right here. I drive back home and we start opening the bag. The condiments were under everything and caused the syrup and butter to open up everywhere. The order was cold, wrong and missing an item. I took it back and “had it made fresh” yet everything seemed dried out and the hash browns were dried and burnt. And they fixed the condiment problem by not giving us any. I’m 21 and don’t complain about much but man this was absolutely terrible. It was like no one even tried. Where was your Q.C. at?
- Rating 1.011/28/17Will not place an online order ever again. Took too long, order not correct, and cold.
- Rating 3.011/28/17I would have left 5 stars but they forgot my avocado in the sandwich which I paid extra for and they said there were rolls for the dinner which were not in the take out bags. By the time I got home it was too far to come back to check. I ordered 3 meals so I didn't want to start opening the bags, Will have to next time though.
- Rating 5.011/20/17Great food. Great service.
- Rating 5.010/10/17Dennys has the best burgers! I love the service and I love that when I order online my order is always fresh and ready to go when I arrive
- Rating 5.010/2/17Denny's has the best burgers!
- Rating 3.09/25/17Ihop has better and fastest customer service
- Rating 4.09/11/17Friendly Service and great food!
- Rating 5.08/28/17Everything was delicious and out take out order was correct!
- Rating 5.08/17/17Awesome service food wasn’t great but server was amazing , can’t remember her name
- Rating 5.010/29/16Great service, great food, great prices, great ambience.
- Rating 5.010/28/16Good experience and nice foodResponse from Denny's11/18/16Thanks Graham!
- Rating 5.010/27/16I love itResponse from Denny's11/17/16Thanks Ariane!
- Rating 5.010/27/16Your quesadillas are delicious and an unbelievable bargain. Great, friendly service!Response from Denny's11/17/16Hi Jean! We think they're delicious, too! Thanks for the kind words and we can't wait to serve you again!
- Rating 5.010/27/16Our breakfast spotResponse from Denny's11/17/16That's what we like to hear! Thanks Lisette.