Denny’s South University Dr.
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s South University Dr.
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s South University Dr.
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 60 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. We’ve brought back the ultimate breakfast deal to the menu. The New! Super Slam™. 2 fluffy buttermilk pancakes, 2 eggs cooked to order, 2 strips of bacon, 2 sausage links and hash browns. Plus, you can upgrade to New! Pumpkin Pancakes for only 49¢. Don’t miss the festive flavors you’ve been craving all year long! Be sure to stop by your local Denny’s to try our New! Holiday Craft Pancakes, Turkey & Fixin’s, and Pumpkin Treats. We even have an exclusive online value pack with turkey, dressing and sides to feed a family of four. And since we’re open on Thanksgiving & Christmas, that means you can ditch the stress and let us do the cooking!
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 1.011/14/18My food was cold, fruit was mushy, and I was missing an order of eggs when I picked up my food and didn't realize til I made it all the way to work.
- Rating 1.011/14/18The order was supposed to be delivering again switch to a pickup I call to check on the order and was told it was a pick up at they would switch it to a delivery 40 minutes later I'm still waiting for my food and so I ended up having to go and pick it up after all absolute nightmare will never use this service again
- Rating 5.011/6/18Good customer services thank you
- Rating 5.09/20/18I ordered delivery, the food arrived hot, fresh and accurate. Excellent service.
- Rating 5.09/20/18Enjoy the food
- Rating 2.07/24/18The management is not on the ball at this location. I have been going there since it opened and almost every time I am waiting to be seated for 15 to 20 minutes and no-one comes out of the kitchen, I have had rude people seating me Employee complain in the dinning room about all the prep work they have to do in the back and that is why service at this location is below average.
- Rating 5.07/24/18Very happy and satisfied with Denny’s at Davie
- Rating 4.07/24/18Good
- Rating 3.07/16/18The servers try to avoid the online orders as they're trying to get tables. If you were to set the tips on whoever assists the customer at the front gets the tip maybe then it wouldn't happen. Or have the hostess attend online.
- Rating 1.05/14/18This was a Mother's Day breakfast and 6 items from my order were missing. I paid $10 for delivery and when I called the restaurant, they told me I had to come down there to get the rest of my order with no reimbursement for delivery. I ended up having to drive down to the restaurant and waited 30 minutes to get the missing items from my order. By the time I received all of my order, my food was cold so I didn't even bother to eat it. RUINED MOTHER'S DAY!