Denny’s N. Atlantic Ave.
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s N. Atlantic Ave.
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s N. Atlantic Ave.
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 60 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. And just in time for summer, enjoy the bold flavors of Burgertown USA. An entire line-up of 100% hand-pressed beef burgers with wavy-cut French fries starting at only $6.99. Whether you’re a fan of the Classic Burger or the Spicy Sriracha Burger, we’ve got you covered. Be sure to try our New! America’s Diner Cheeseburger with a refreshing Cherry Limeade. Hurry in today. You won’t be disappointed.
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 5.08/7/18Love it!!!
- Rating 5.07/31/18I only did an order pick up, but food was good, it was ready fast and the staff was friendly.
- Rating 5.07/11/18ordered online. easy and fast. was ready when I arrived
- Rating 1.02/27/18Bad night for me, I suppose. When the server was bagging my to-go order, she accidentally flipped over one dish. The server passed the dish back into the cook are whereupon they ladled more cause on top of the pasta. The wind up was a messy bag full of spilled sauce. Not only that, the garlic toast was swimming in sauce and there was no side of shredded Italian cheeses included. My dinner wound up where it belonged, in the garbage pail. Accidents to happen, but in this case the order should have been either re-fired or re-plated, not covered with a ton of sauce. Otherwise, very solid Denny's unit here, for the most part.
- Rating 2.010/10/17Food was tasty, but all came cold. I arrived exactly at the time of the pickup and they were still packing everything up – took another 10 minutes. They didn't have a nice bag, but a clear bag without handles which made it impossible to carry 3 orders (so much packaging). I drove directly from Denny's 1.9 miles to Starbucks and then 5 minutes later I was at my hotel. So in total about 10 minutes between final packing and consuming. It was a pleasant consumption process. Best part was that the containers fit the products, with the exception of the Grand Slam that had 5 containers for all that we ordered. It should have had a way with dividers to hold it in place while traveling and be removed during consumption. It is important for items like the grand slam to be one space so the flavors could come together and work as a system. Very pleased with the fit gf eggwhite and veggie platter. That was absolutely delicious and the perfect container for it. You should have a better way to maintain heat in your products. Especially because Denny's is best when it is hot.
- Rating 3.08/29/17My co-worker and I decided last week to order our lunch from Denny's. We work for attorneys. Last Wednesday I ordered and paid online, got the confirmation and went and picked up our lunch. It was awesome. On Thursday we decided to order from Denny's again. I again ordered online, paid with my debit card, got the confirmation and went to Denny's to pick up our lunch. When I got there I was told that they got a call from corporate canceling my order. Couldn't explain why. They weren't give my name, phone number or email address so they couldn't contact me. I had to wait about 10 minutes for them to fix our lunch so I could get back to work so we would have time to eat our lunch. They ladies that fixed our lunches were very apologetic and very nice. To say that I am not happy with Denny's and how this was handled is an understatement. I still have my confirmation from Thursday.