Denny’s South McCall Rd.
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s South McCall Rd.
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s South McCall Rd.
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 65 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. The New! Super Slampler is here! 2 fluffy buttermilk pancakes, 2 eggs cooked to order, 2 strips of bacon, and French toast. Plus, you can upgrade to Hearty Breakfast Sausage for only 49¢. And just when you think breakfast couldn’t get better, it does! The perfect ingredients. The fold of the eggs. Introducing our New! Ooh là là Omelettes line-up starting at $6.99: New! Wild West Omelette, New! Greek Garden Omelette, and New! Sunny-Topped Omelette. They are Son Exquise! (That means super yummy.)
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 5.012/18/18The food is always so fresh and delicious.
- Rating 5.010/3/18The cook is great at this location. Food is exceptional.
Fresh, hot I can't say enough.
- Rating 2.07/24/18Food was OK but didn't get utensils and they ignored my request. also, put butter and syrup in container with pancakes. They broke open and made a mess.
- Rating 5.07/24/18awesome service
- Rating 5.07/24/18Great customer service
Food is fresh and price is very good
- Rating 3.07/3/18Food was good but order was incorrect. Ordered 4 burgers 2 Bourbon and 2 Gouda. We got 3 Bourbon and 1 Gouda.
- Rating 1.04/16/18The most terrible Moons-over-my-hammy EVER. $10 for stale sourdough bread very measly thin slice of ham and maybe one scrambled egg for the whole sandwich? Just BAD. And then we also ordered a side of fries for $3 and there was maybe 15 fries of which 5-6 were burnt to not eat. Bad.
- Rating 5.03/6/18Great lunch
- Rating 2.01/30/18I was told that on Sundays they will not be accepting call in to go orders or online orders which is a disappointment and surprising since I would think they would want the business.
- Rating 5.012/5/17Order is always spot on, food tastes great
- Rating 5.010/26/17Friendly staff, great food
- Rating 5.010/3/175 star! Love the online ordering & always exactly right
- Rating 5.08/15/17very easy to order and pickup is a breeze.