Denny’s US Hwy 441
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s US Hwy 441
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s US Hwy 441
For over 65 years Denny’s has been bringing people together over great food. It’s the place where people can relax and be themselves; where they can enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Denny’s is a place where you can order the usual or try something new - like our brand new, authentic French Crepes in delicious new flavors like Banana Berry Caramel, Banana Chocolate Hazelnut and Strawberry Vanilla. And when it comes to value, the new Meat Lovers Slam can’t be beat. It’s 2 eggs, 3 sausage links, 3 strips of bacon and 2 buttermilk pancakes all for a great low price. And while the restaurants have been updated and the menu changed, Denny's still kept all your favorites like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Whether it's appetizers, breakfast, lunch, dinner or dessert, we pride ourselves on an expansive menu featuring delicious, innovative options that cater to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door. So friends and family can come in, sit down and connect in the place that’s made for it. See you at Denny's.
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 5.012/4/18Love the pot roastResponse from Denny's12/4/18Thank you for taking your time to review us. We truly value your patronage and look forward to serving you again soon.
- Rating 2.011/6/18Ordered pancakes with vanilla cream and bananas. Neither order had vanilla cream, one order had bananas on the side, and eggs tasted a little off on all orders. Not very happy with what we recieved.Response from Denny's11/6/18Our goal is to provide exceptional experience to all guests. Your experience obviously fell short of your expectations and for that we apologize. Please send us your information at firstname.lastname@example.org, we would love to get the opportunity to earn your business back.
- Rating 5.010/10/18always friendly,clean and a nice atmosphere. good food always a pleasant experienceResponse from Denny's10/20/18We are delighted to hear that you had good dining experience at our restaurant. We truly value your patronage and look forward to serving you again soon.
- Rating 5.07/11/18FRIENDLY ENVIRMENT... ALWAYS FEEL WELCOMED.GOOD FOOD, GOOD DEALS AND ONLINE ORDERS ALWAYS READY ON TIME.Response from Denny's7/14/18Your satisfaction is very important to us, so we want to sincerely thank you for dining with us and we look forward to serving you again soon.
- Rating 2.06/26/18Ordered on demand, came 15 mins after order to pick up food and they never received it even though I had a confirmation email. Will call for now on going forward.Response from Denny's6/26/18We appreciate the time you took to provide this valuable feedback which essentially will only help us to improve.
- Rating 5.04/16/18Our local Denny's take out is great!
- Rating 1.04/16/18One star is being VERY generous. This restaurant needs all new staff
- Rating 1.04/9/18Your website and app are both broken, especially the Custom Grand Slam option. Selecting it in the App brings up the log in screen, even if already logged in, and you cannot progress. Selecting it on the site works, but the button to add two items has stopped working. I've brought this up on both the Contact Us form and your twitter and have been ignored, and the app has numerous negative reviews for numerous bugs.
You guys made the news when you started doing online ordering, and I've found it quite useful in the past. It's sad to see that you've lost interest in maintaining the feature.
- Rating 5.01/10/18I love my local Denny's!
- Rating 5.01/7/18Excellent
- Rating 4.01/4/18The good was great..but they left off one of the condiments. The time before this one we ordered assuage and got bacon instead. Eveything would be perfect of they actually paid attention to the orders
- Rating 4.01/2/18Good breakfast
- Rating 5.012/12/17Always a wonderful experience at this Denny's! Friendly staff and delicious food!
- Rating 1.012/12/17Ordered food and got to the restaurant at the time the order was supposedly to be ready and it hadn’t even been started. There was not a single patron in the restaurant and 4 employees. No one apologized for or even acknowledged that I was ended up waiting and additional 20mins to receive my order.
- Rating 5.012/5/17Quick & Delicious online order! Perfect for a busy night!
- Rating 3.012/5/17Typically I would give 5+ stars. I’ve eaten at this Denny’s location many many times over and this is the first time I’m disappointed in the service I received. I placed a pick up order with no issues online. I arrived 20 mins later as instructed. Once I got there a server was checking out her last table so I stood there waiting my turn. I was ignored. Completely. Not even a quick “sorry someone will be with you shortly”. I can understand this, they were semi busy, even though I’ve personally seen it busier, they still had customers. So I waited. Two other tables of 4 and then 5 came in. Stood next to me and were acknowledged then seated. Only when a woman with the second party said something to her server were my partner and I acknowledged. This is nearly 10 mins of waiting mind you for the food I can see sitting in a bag waiting on the counter. Two servers talked to each other, looked at me and my partner, AGAIN said nothing at all and walked away. Finally a very young, overwhelmed and apologetic girl came and helped us out. I was appreciative of her but still don’t quite understand what the issue was or why we were ignored. Still, I gave the benefit of the doubt figuring they were busy. Then I left and saw the woman who stood 3 feet from me and ignore me nearly break her neck to watch my partner and I heard back to our car. Thus proving it was in fact intentional and we were ignored on purpose. Sad and not typical of my previous Denny’s experience. I don’t expect a party thrown for me when I arrive but a little acknowledgement and some respect shouldn’t be that hard to muster. I never have this problem at Perkins.