Denny’s US Hwy 441
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s US Hwy 441
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s US Hwy 441
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 60 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. And now you can enjoy the New! Dulce de Leche Crunch Pancakes with cinnamon crumb topping cooked into two fluffy buttermilk pancakes and served with warm caramel sauce for drizzling. Real ingredients. Freshly crafted. It’s just the latest addition to our seriously upgraded menu!
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 5.01/10/18I love my local Denny's!
- Rating 5.01/7/18Excellent
- Rating 4.01/4/18The good was great..but they left off one of the condiments. The time before this one we ordered assuage and got bacon instead. Eveything would be perfect of they actually paid attention to the orders
- Rating 4.01/2/18Good breakfast
- Rating 5.012/12/17Always a wonderful experience at this Denny's! Friendly staff and delicious food!
- Rating 1.012/12/17Ordered food and got to the restaurant at the time the order was supposedly to be ready and it hadn’t even been started. There was not a single patron in the restaurant and 4 employees. No one apologized for or even acknowledged that I was ended up waiting and additional 20mins to receive my order.
- Rating 5.012/5/17Quick & Delicious online order! Perfect for a busy night!
- Rating 3.012/5/17Typically I would give 5+ stars. I’ve eaten at this Denny’s location many many times over and this is the first time I’m disappointed in the service I received. I placed a pick up order with no issues online. I arrived 20 mins later as instructed. Once I got there a server was checking out her last table so I stood there waiting my turn. I was ignored. Completely. Not even a quick “sorry someone will be with you shortly”. I can understand this, they were semi busy, even though I’ve personally seen it busier, they still had customers. So I waited. Two other tables of 4 and then 5 came in. Stood next to me and were acknowledged then seated. Only when a woman with the second party said something to her server were my partner and I acknowledged. This is nearly 10 mins of waiting mind you for the food I can see sitting in a bag waiting on the counter. Two servers talked to each other, looked at me and my partner, AGAIN said nothing at all and walked away. Finally a very young, overwhelmed and apologetic girl came and helped us out. I was appreciative of her but still don’t quite understand what the issue was or why we were ignored. Still, I gave the benefit of the doubt figuring they were busy. Then I left and saw the woman who stood 3 feet from me and ignore me nearly break her neck to watch my partner and I heard back to our car. Thus proving it was in fact intentional and we were ignored on purpose. Sad and not typical of my previous Denny’s experience. I don’t expect a party thrown for me when I arrive but a little acknowledgement and some respect shouldn’t be that hard to muster. I never have this problem at Perkins.