Denny’s N. Eglin Parkway
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s N. Eglin Parkway
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s N. Eglin Parkway
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 60 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. We’ve brought back the ultimate breakfast deal to the menu. The New! Super Slam™. 2 fluffy buttermilk pancakes, 2 eggs cooked to order, 2 strips of bacon, 2 sausage links and hash browns. Plus, you can upgrade to New! Pumpkin Pancakes for only 49¢. Don’t miss the festive flavors you’ve been craving all year long! Be sure to stop by your local Denny’s to try our New! Holiday Craft Pancakes, Turkey & Fixin’s, and Pumpkin Treats. We even have an exclusive online value pack with turkey, dressing and sides to feed a family of four. And since we’re open on Thanksgiving & Christmas, that means you can ditch the stress and let us do the cooking!
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 4.09/10/18The waiter was very nice and thorough..there was no wait..it was best and fastest service I have ever gotten from any Dennys..it seem no matter where I go most Dennys are slow with their service..
- Rating 1.09/7/18This place needs to be inspired.
- Rating 3.08/28/18Well the staff was very accomidating when I got there they knew I was there for an online order and I ordered a soda to sit and wait for my food where they failed was the food was over cooked the fried were mushy when I got home and it was only a 5 minute drive my daughter got create your own slam with pancakes eggs and suppose to be just bacon they gave no butter no syrup and the pancakes were way over cooked I would say it was because they were busy but they were not busy at all... and when I called to complain the said they would replace the meal that was missing bacon but nothing to say about the quality of food
- Rating 5.08/21/18Got a couple meals to go and they were absolutely delicious. Food was ready on time and was well prepared. Will definitely eat there again!
- Rating 3.06/6/18Ordered club sandwich online with extra bacon picked up order service was good got home sandwich not that good did not seem like extra bacon was put on been to this place several times usually pretty good thank you
- Rating 1.03/26/18It was a Togo order. The service was great and the food tasted ok. Probably would have been better if the order was correct. Partly my fault should have checked in the restaurant before I left. My sons burgers was to have no veggies ( lettuce,tomatoes,onions etc.. it had everything on it. He is allergic to tomatoes. I ordered a slam burger with extra cheese and crispy hash browns. I got no cheese soggy hashbrowns and my burger was badly under cooked.i threw it away. I would have returned it but it was late and I was home already
- Rating 5.03/21/18Everything was great
- Rating 4.01/24/18Great
- Rating 5.01/9/18This is regarding my most recent trip. It worked out great got there order was ready, no problems. My previous trip to this one was a nightmare. I was left standing without being acknowledged. They were still preparing the food and they had no Togo containers or cups for anything’s. Thankfully I asked for syrup and they gave me that. I thought that was customary with pancakes. But they were going to let me walk without even asking just hoping I’d forget possibly. But night and day from the trip a week later. I’m glad I came back.
- Rating 5.010/30/17Great service!
- Rating 3.09/19/17When I arrived to pick up my order, had three different people aak to seat me when, told them i had an online order. They all three went and looked at the order i could clearly see and then walked away. Finally a fourth person asked if i needed help and handed me my bag. Food was beyond cold by the time i got it home and i live less than 2 miles from the Dennys. Love the app but this store needs better staff immediately!