Denny’s N.Federal Hwy
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s N.Federal Hwy
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s N.Federal Hwy
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 65 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. The New! Super Slampler is here! 2 fluffy buttermilk pancakes, 2 eggs cooked to order, 2 strips of bacon, and French toast. Plus, you can upgrade to Hearty Breakfast Sausage for only 49¢. And just when you think breakfast couldn’t get better, it does! The perfect ingredients. The fold of the eggs. Introducing our New! Ooh là là Omelettes line-up starting at $6.99: New! Wild West Omelette, New! Greek Garden Omelette, and New! Sunny-Topped Omelette. They are Son Exquise! (That means super yummy.)
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 1.011/14/18I ordered food for delivery. I had to call the restaurant to find out where my food was b/c it was 30 minutes late. I asked them to re-cook the food so it would be hot and they didn't. I received the food cold. Worst experience at Denny's. I asked for a refund and never heard back from anybody.
- Rating 4.010/29/18This was a very good experience - unlike prior visits - employee was very pleasant - courteous and professional with inquiries regarding the online order.
- Rating 4.09/20/18Great to go service
- Rating 5.09/5/18WE LOVE DENNY'S!
Especially Flo, Sierra, Sharisa and Stan.
Probably the others are good too, but these are the people we have come to know and love.
All make it more than a meal-it's always fun.
They know what my husband and I want before we even sit down!
The food we order is always good and it really does feel like home!
- Rating 5.09/5/18Fast service and friendly faces
- Rating 5.08/29/18Great service, always faster.
- Rating 5.08/7/18I'm in love with Dennys. I get to eat all my favorites at a very affordable price and I don't have to do the dishes!...
- Rating 1.06/26/18I normally come here all the time and the experience is very good however this time it wasn’t. Me and my husband where on our wedding anniversary and we order food however the nachos where not the same they gave us only half of our order and we order a pick 3 and I got the chips but no queso dip and I order extra sauce and did not receive those . Mind you we where staying in a hotel for our anniversary. I’m very unhappy of the outcome. I called and try to explain to a young lady and she kept placing me on hold and wouldn’t let me speak.
- Rating 5.04/3/18The staff is always very nice and helpful. I order online and they always have it ready when I get there. I love the online ordering feature. I only get 30 minutes for lunch so I appreciate the efficiency of the order process! I also LOVE the Mango Smoothies!!
- Rating 4.02/27/18The first time was awesome! Walk in, say my name, sign, grab bag and out! I love it especially when I am running late. Perfect! I hope this serve continues!