Denny’s Marketplace Rd
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s Marketplace Rd
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s Marketplace Rd
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 60 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. And just in time for summer, enjoy the bold flavors of Burgertown USA. An entire line-up of 100% hand-pressed beef burgers with wavy-cut French fries starting at only $6.99. Whether you’re a fan of the Classic Burger or the Spicy Sriracha Burger, we’ve got you covered. Be sure to try our New! America’s Diner Cheeseburger with a refreshing Cherry Limeade. Hurry in today. You won’t be disappointed.
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 5.07/11/18I wish there was an option to tip when I sign my receipt at the store or the ability to tip online before picking up my order.Response from Denny's7/15/18Michael,
Thank you for your comment. If you pay by credit card you can add a tip when you cash out at the store.
hank you for visiting our restaurant we appreciate your business and hope to see you again. Please let your friends, neighbors and family know about our Denny's.
Ron York, Franchisee
- Rating 1.06/20/18Gretchen was very prompt (and polite), getting my order for me. The rest was a mess: the order was wrong, the young lady who answered the phone (Mia) did not appropriately address my concern and refused to let me speak to the manager. I was told I'd have to drive there to talk to the manager because they were too busy to take my call and that I couldn't leave a message for a call back later.
- Rating 5.03/23/18Awesome food great tasting too love Dennys
- Rating 1.03/6/18My mozzarella sticks were so overcooked that there was no cheese in them at all.
- Rating 5.01/24/18Great service as always
- Rating 5.01/23/18The manager provided me with a great experience.
- Rating 1.011/7/17Unfortunately this was a swing and a miss. I ordered a slam for myself with bacon and toast, and my wife ordered three eggs scrambled and toast. In the bag were two pancakes, hash browns (?) two grape Jellys, what looked to be hardly two eggs scrambled, no toast, and here’s the kicker, no syrup or butter. Now at our hotel and unable to return I called the store. The staff member was nice and offered to have us come in to get the correct food. I was unable. I asked that she at least partially refund the order. She assured me she would. Nobody did and days later the charge remains. Last time I ordered online was a similar experience. Never any staff to welcome at the door and I’m forced to pin down a desperately busy server in between their tables and ask for my order which is at least 15 minutes late. It just seems I have no luck using this service which I’d assumed would be perfect for customization.
- Rating 5.010/2/17Fast accurate service!! Pleasant and attentive staff!!Response from Denny's10/2/17Carol
Thank you for your kind comments.
The Team at Denny's
- Rating 3.08/29/17I ordered a Cobb salad with fried chicken pieces.
The chicken was wrong, it came grilled, and for the second time in the last month, the ranch dressing had the consistency of milk. This completely ruins the meal.