Denny’s US Hwy 27 North
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s US Hwy 27 North
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s US Hwy 27 North
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 60 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. And now, we’ve added the ultimate breakfast deal to the menu. Introducing the New! Super Slam™. Two fluffy buttermilk pancakes, two eggs cooked to order, two strips of bacon, two sausage links and hash browns. Available on the value menu for only $5.99!
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 3.04/16/18Food was correct except the pancake puppies were plain and not strawberry, as ordered. I am not one to complain this much but this particular location either always forgets something I ordered or messed up the order.
- Rating 3.04/3/18I didn't receive the special sauce for the pancakes I ordered and since my husband was the one who picked it up he didn't know to checkfor it. Everything else was good.
- Rating 5.03/27/18Great food and service!!!
- Rating 5.03/26/18The to go black bottom, plastic top containers are not good. The tops do not stay on! Food split. Besides that food was normal dennys food just at home
- Rating 1.03/21/18I ordered my food on line and it was horrible . They told me everything was in the bag and when I got home I was missing my son's pancakes my eggs were cold and the pancakes I ordered werent even made the way I ordered. This is by far the worst experience I had with dennys will not eat at that one in Haines city again. These people do not value there customers one bit we should be treated the same as if we were to dine in.
- Rating 3.03/14/18Everything came but my desert never got it even though I payed for it
- Rating 3.02/27/18This location is severely under staffed, each time I am there, there’s people waiting to be checked out or waiting to be sat. My wife and I order to go weekly and they never get our order right. There’s always something missing, please have them show you the items you ordered in the bag before having the customer leave only to find out they either didn’t get what they ordered or the order is wrong.
- Rating 5.01/25/18Wonderful as always!!
- Rating 3.01/24/18I, again had to come back to the restaurant for a missing item from my order. This time I realized it when arriving home so I had to drive back to town to get my missing dessert.
- Rating 4.01/17/18Service was great for my takeout order but they did forget to add in one of my entrees in which I had to drive back and pick up but was given a free dessert which made up for that.
- Rating 5.01/10/18Thank you for the easy pick up of my online order.
- Rating 5.012/19/17They always take care of my order effectively and are thorough.
- Rating 3.012/5/17Order was not ready at time indicated on the order.
- Rating 5.010/26/17This is the best Denny's I have been to! Food is excellent and you couldn't ask for friendlier, more helpful servers!
- Rating 3.010/17/17We have gotten pickup through there almost weekly. I order off the app and the food isn’t even ready for pickup at designated time. They tell me they put cream cheese in for the pancake puppies and it’s not in there. My peanut butter pancakes didn’t come with the peanut butter topping but instead two things of the white chocolate sauce. Also it seems the management is very understaffed, waiters and waitresses working hard to serve their tables, same goes with cooks. When you go to checkout, usually no host to check you out or to be seated. We love this location, we just feel they are severely understaffed which is resulting to problems.Response from Denny's10/18/17Hello Brian M, we are sorry to hear you were not satisfied about your experience in our restaurant. Please use the following link eymdiner.com/contact-us so we can make it better.
Customer Service Representative
- Rating 1.010/10/17The server mortitia that assisted me was so rude that I would never go to this location again.
- Rating 5.010/5/17Always on time! Very courteous staff and food is always amazing!