Denny’s W Hallandale Bch Blvd
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s W Hallandale Bch Blvd
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s W Hallandale Bch Blvd
For over 65 years Denny’s has been bringing people together over great food. It’s the place where people can relax and be themselves; where they can enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Denny’s is a place where you can order the usual or try something new - like our brand new, authentic French Crepes in delicious new flavors like Banana Berry Caramel, Banana Chocolate Hazelnut and Strawberry Vanilla. And when it comes to value, the new Meat Lovers Slam can’t be beat. It’s 2 eggs, 3 sausage links, 3 strips of bacon and 2 buttermilk pancakes all for a great low price. And while the restaurants have been updated and the menu changed, Denny's still kept all your favorites like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Whether it's appetizers, breakfast, lunch, dinner or dessert, we pride ourselves on an expansive menu featuring delicious, innovative options that cater to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door. So friends and family can come in, sit down and connect in the place that’s made for it. See you at Denny's.
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 2.012/4/18I ordered online to go and it was an absoute mess. I ordered the pumpkin spice pancakes and sides of scrambled eggs and bacon. They totally forgot to give me the condiments needed to make it a pumpkin spice pancake. They didn’t even give me butter for the pancake. The bacon they gave me were literally scraps. They were like a small piece of an actual bacon strip. I don’t expect the most from this Denny’s but come on? This was just disrespectful. Definitely thinking twice of coming back here again!
- Rating 5.011/14/18Food is always good. I love the milkshakes!
- Rating 4.011/3/18they forgot to give me my hash browns and when i went back in the chef was like my meal doesn't come with it in a rude way but the nice manager took care of it.
- Rating 5.010/25/18Food was excellent. Staff was over-accommodating. My favorite Dennys
- Rating 5.010/25/18A-1 food & service.
- Rating 5.010/17/18The whole visit was fabulous. The service the food, the attention that was given to my order was just great! We look forward to our Sunday morning feast! Thank you! God bless all of you!
- Rating 5.010/17/18Service and food was good..
- Rating 5.010/16/18Im extremely happy with the app I can make my order and pick it up or have it delivered the food is always delicious. -Ed
- Rating 3.010/4/18The good was great. The greet could have been better. Picking up was a disaster. The two pickup spots were taken by sit-in customers, and I was unable to find parking anywhere. I brought this to the attention of the cashier. She merely said "oh" and that was that. Even a lie like "we'll try to enforce the pickup parking" or "we'll look into it" wouldve been nice. Instead, her "oh" made me feel like some lunatic complaining about a valid concern. Based on that experience, I will think twoce before ordering feom Dennys pickup.
- Rating 1.09/25/18Made my order online at 10:52 AM and was told food would be ready in 20 minutes. When I arrived at 11:13 had to until 11:48 AM before I was finally given my food. Fyi, the staff was friendly and the manager even admitted that they just started preparing my food when I arrived due to it being so busy. I appreciate the honesty but that doesn’t change the fact I waited almost 40 mins after the 20 mins originally mentioned for my food.
- Rating 5.09/20/18As always,food was great,service was great
- Rating 5.08/30/18It's fast and easy to order online
- Rating 2.06/27/18Food came cold and with too much salt
- Rating 5.04/16/18Very good and good service
- Rating 4.02/24/18I am a disabled veteran. I live in a wheel chair. So, your service has great value to me. Now on with the experience. The food arrived still warm. The only issue I had was that I ordered my egg as over easy. There was no yolk left in the eggs by the time it was all delivered. Other than that, it was helpful, but really, please put in some work on the egg issue. Because of it, I will not order meals with eggs in it.
- Rating 2.02/20/18Not what i ordered And forgot to give me my drink that was include.
Food was just ok...
- Rating 4.09/29/17My food was warm and ready for me when I arrived. I loved the customer service and was glad the bag had everything I needed in the sense of condiments and plastic ware. I was disappointed in my pancakes, they were slightly burnt with a dark brown appearance.
- Rating 5.09/17/17GREAT SERVICE !
- Rating 5.09/5/17Great food and employes. Love the new look dining room too !
- Rating 5.09/5/17Everyone is very nice...excelent customer service and the food is always great