Denny’s W 49th St
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s W 49th St
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s W 49th St
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 60 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. We’ve brought back the ultimate breakfast deal to the menu. The New! Super Slam™. 2 fluffy buttermilk pancakes, 2 eggs cooked to order, 2 strips of bacon, 2 sausage links and hash browns. Plus, you can upgrade to New! Pumpkin Pancakes for only 49¢. Don’t miss the festive flavors you’ve been craving all year long! Be sure to stop by your local Denny’s to try our New! Holiday Craft Pancakes, Turkey & Fixin’s, and Pumpkin Treats. We even have an exclusive online value pack with turkey, dressing and sides to feed a family of four. And since we’re open on Thanksgiving & Christmas, that means you can ditch the stress and let us do the cooking!
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 5.011/29/18Great service and delivery.
- Rating 5.011/29/18I loved the service, the food was in time of pick up and also delicious all excellently packed thanks
- Rating 5.011/28/18The Denny's was the worse experience that I ever encounter at Denny's location. I decided to get my family Thanksgiving Dinner this year provided by Denny's and waited over an hour just to be given watery mashed potatoes and cream or corn which should have been broccoli and not informed. Therefore my family and I were only able to eat Turkey, stuffing, and cream of corn. I would never revisit this location let alone recommend anyone to go to this location and because I haven't had time to get back to the location about my order and experience and they don't answer the phone. I'm left and stuck out of my money for food that wasn't prepared with care
- Rating 5.011/28/18Wowwwww
- Rating 5.011/6/18Good taste and great presentation
- Rating 2.010/25/18It was on Sunday. Super busy, and i waited about 20 mins for my food after my pick up time.
- Rating 5.010/16/18The burgers are to die for no one can beat them. Place is very clean and the staff is wonderful.
- Rating 1.09/20/18Worst Dennys I have been in my life
- Rating 5.09/5/18Good food
- Rating 3.09/5/18Food. Was good just a little cold
- Rating 5.08/15/18The restaurant is very clean ,staff very friendly and the food is great. My favorite food to order are the burgers , there Big & Juicy with great fresh toppings. Thanks Denny's
- Rating 1.07/16/18I did not like the service the manager is super rude and the food took forever
- Rating 3.05/14/18Food got cold to my house. Hour and 20 mins late. Second and last time I use this place. First time they forgot something i payed $20 to delivered and they wanted me to go in and get it myself. Didnt even get my money back. Worse customer service ever.
- Rating 5.04/3/18👌👍
- Rating 5.03/20/18Great service!!!!
- Rating 4.03/15/18The food was good. Did an online order for pick up and got my food right when I walked through the door. Had everything in the bag that I needed for my meal and didn't have to ask a thing! Definitely will return again.
- Rating 5.03/15/18Great food and service
- Rating 1.02/27/18took 58 minutes to make a build your own grand slam and the grits were absolutely disgusting
- Rating 1.02/27/18It was horrible! I ordered to go and online it doesnt give you the option of getting a quesadilla, i called to change it and was placed on hold. After a 5 minute wait i was hung up on. I call once more and was placed on another hold for 20 minutes, in these 20 min im arriving at the place to pick up mu food that still isnt ready and i tell the manager the situation and she just yells at the cook to change it i wait another 20 minutes at the restraunt and nothing. Maxi bercerra was overwhelmed and overworked, she completely brushed off my complain and didnt even say sorry. Its safe to say im never going to this place again. It was beyond ridiculous!
- Rating 5.01/23/18Great service