Denny’s W 49th St
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s W 49th St
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s W 49th St
For over 65 years Denny’s has been bringing people together over great food. It’s the place where people can relax and be themselves; where they can enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Denny’s is a place where you can order the usual or try something new - like our brand new, authentic French Crepes in delicious new flavors like Banana Berry Caramel, Banana Chocolate Hazelnut and Strawberry Vanilla. And when it comes to value, the new Meat Lovers Slam can’t be beat. It’s 2 eggs, 3 sausage links, 3 strips of bacon and 2 buttermilk pancakes all for a great low price. And while the restaurants have been updated and the menu changed, Denny's still kept all your favorites like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Whether it's appetizers, breakfast, lunch, dinner or dessert, we pride ourselves on an expansive menu featuring delicious, innovative options that cater to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door. So friends and family can come in, sit down and connect in the place that’s made for it. See you at Denny's.
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 1.04/10/19I order deny and my food was not good at all it was over cooked and it was cold I was not at all satifi with my food this time I order over 40 dollars of food this time and usely be good don't no what happened this time I if I. had not to be at work I would have sent it back
- Rating 1.012/20/18Order cake wrong. It was missing items for which I paid. Most of the time I order for delivery there are errors with my order from this Denny’s location.
- Rating 1.012/19/18My food was cold
- Rating 5.011/29/18Great service and delivery.
- Rating 5.011/29/18I loved the service, the food was in time of pick up and also delicious all excellently packed thanks
- Rating 5.011/28/18The Denny's was the worse experience that I ever encounter at Denny's location. I decided to get my family Thanksgiving Dinner this year provided by Denny's and waited over an hour just to be given watery mashed potatoes and cream or corn which should have been broccoli and not informed. Therefore my family and I were only able to eat Turkey, stuffing, and cream of corn. I would never revisit this location let alone recommend anyone to go to this location and because I haven't had time to get back to the location about my order and experience and they don't answer the phone. I'm left and stuck out of my money for food that wasn't prepared with care
- Rating 5.011/28/18Wowwwww
- Rating 5.011/6/18Good taste and great presentation
- Rating 2.010/25/18It was on Sunday. Super busy, and i waited about 20 mins for my food after my pick up time.
- Rating 5.010/16/18The burgers are to die for no one can beat them. Place is very clean and the staff is wonderful.
- Rating 1.09/20/18Worst Dennys I have been in my life
- Rating 5.09/5/18Good food
- Rating 3.09/5/18Food. Was good just a little cold
- Rating 5.08/15/18The restaurant is very clean ,staff very friendly and the food is great. My favorite food to order are the burgers , there Big & Juicy with great fresh toppings. Thanks Denny's
- Rating 1.07/16/18I did not like the service the manager is super rude and the food took forever
- Rating 3.05/14/18Food got cold to my house. Hour and 20 mins late. Second and last time I use this place. First time they forgot something i payed $20 to delivered and they wanted me to go in and get it myself. Didnt even get my money back. Worse customer service ever.
- Rating 5.04/3/18👌👍
- Rating 5.03/20/18Great service!!!!
- Rating 4.03/15/18The food was good. Did an online order for pick up and got my food right when I walked through the door. Had everything in the bag that I needed for my meal and didn't have to ask a thing! Definitely will return again.
- Rating 5.03/15/18Great food and service