Denny’s W 49th St
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s W 49th St
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s W 49th St
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 60 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. And just in time for summer, enjoy the bold flavors of Burgertown USA. An entire line-up of 100% hand-pressed beef burgers with wavy-cut French fries starting at only $6.99. Whether you’re a fan of the Classic Burger or the Spicy Sriracha Burger, we’ve got you covered. Be sure to try our New! America’s Diner Cheeseburger with a refreshing Cherry Limeade. Hurry in today. You won’t be disappointed.
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 1.07/16/18I did not like the service the manager is super rude and the food took forever
- Rating 3.05/14/18Food got cold to my house. Hour and 20 mins late. Second and last time I use this place. First time they forgot something i payed $20 to delivered and they wanted me to go in and get it myself. Didnt even get my money back. Worse customer service ever.
- Rating 5.04/3/18👌👍
- Rating 5.03/20/18Great service!!!!
- Rating 4.03/15/18The food was good. Did an online order for pick up and got my food right when I walked through the door. Had everything in the bag that I needed for my meal and didn't have to ask a thing! Definitely will return again.
- Rating 5.03/15/18Great food and service
- Rating 1.02/27/18took 58 minutes to make a build your own grand slam and the grits were absolutely disgusting
- Rating 1.02/27/18It was horrible! I ordered to go and online it doesnt give you the option of getting a quesadilla, i called to change it and was placed on hold. After a 5 minute wait i was hung up on. I call once more and was placed on another hold for 20 minutes, in these 20 min im arriving at the place to pick up mu food that still isnt ready and i tell the manager the situation and she just yells at the cook to change it i wait another 20 minutes at the restraunt and nothing. Maxi bercerra was overwhelmed and overworked, she completely brushed off my complain and didnt even say sorry. Its safe to say im never going to this place again. It was beyond ridiculous!
- Rating 5.01/23/18Great service
- Rating 5.01/17/18Everything went good had no complaints just wish Dennys would Deliver
- Rating 5.01/2/18Excellent service and great food.
- Rating 5.012/12/17This location always has my order ready in time and the order is always accurate.
- Rating 5.012/5/17Excellent and exquisite
- Rating 1.010/26/17Really bad customer service, I order 2 plates and only got one delivered, lady on the phone wanted me to go a pick it up myself after I paid 8.00 dollars to have my whole order delivered.
- Rating 1.09/25/17I wait 30 more minutes for my order after I placed an order online
- Rating 5.09/5/17I really enjoy evey time i order my food on fridays breakfast the cashier and the cooker are so nice and undeatand perfectly my order to 100% way to go guys