Denny’s N. 28th Terrace
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s N. 28th Terrace
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s N. 28th Terrace
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 60 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. We’ve brought back the ultimate breakfast deal to the menu. The New! Super Slam™. 2 fluffy buttermilk pancakes, 2 eggs cooked to order, 2 strips of bacon, 2 sausage links and hash browns. Plus, you can upgrade to New! Pumpkin Pancakes for only 49¢. Don’t miss the festive flavors you’ve been craving all year long! Be sure to stop by your local Denny’s to try our New! Holiday Craft Pancakes, Turkey & Fixin’s, and Pumpkin Treats. We even have an exclusive online value pack with turkey, dressing and sides to feed a family of four. And since we’re open on Thanksgiving & Christmas, that means you can ditch the stress and let us do the cooking!
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 1.012/12/18I will never order from here IHOP give better service than ya'll this ridiculous you should be ashamed of ya'll selves for real I won't make this mistake again
- Rating 5.012/5/18Management and everyone are very nice. Good service.
- Rating 5.011/6/18The experience was great! We have ordered from Denny's several times before, but the presentation of the food, the packaging and overall service was incredible this time. And included a personalized receipt. Thanks Omar, will definitely be back for more!
- Rating 2.010/10/18Had delivery. That made it pricey at the end. Burger was good though cold and fries not as plentiful as it would have been if I ate in. One major issue was that I found not one, but two hairs in my desert. Not sure if I will use same next time.
- Rating 2.010/9/18The waitress was no where to be found 3/4ths of the time
- Rating 5.09/25/18Good food prepared quickly and ready to go when we arrived! Thanks Denny's!
- Rating 4.09/21/18Food was great.
- Rating 5.09/5/18Great all around. Good food fast delivery
- Rating 1.08/29/18Your service and accuracy of order is terrible!
- Rating 5.08/28/18Fast hot and yummy
- Rating 1.08/14/18i ordered extra meatballs with spaghetty paid moor the dish was terrible,no extra,no spaghetty souse,the service was terrible,never come again
- Rating 5.08/14/18I have ordered to go like 3 times this month already and my order has been accurate. Just thought I’d drop by and leave a couple of thumbs up. Thanks
- Rating 3.08/7/18I did take out from Dennys the food was okay but I've noticed that you get less food when you do the take out that's why I gave only 3 stars
- Rating 5.07/16/18Everything was ready as soon as I got their and the staff was friendly as well
- Rating 2.04/16/18Forgot a couple items
- Rating 3.04/10/18Online order was not made as submitted.
- Rating 1.03/14/18Poor customer service and food wasn’t fresh.
- Rating 2.03/14/18We love Denny's food. Unfortunately, the location that happens to be close to our office, is very disappointing. The food order is NEVER ready on time. Most of the time when we arrive back at the office, we realize a good portion of the order was wrong. The staff's demeanor is very rude and unprofessional. Extremely poor management at this location. We normally place several orders for my employees and don't have the time to check the orders at the restaurant. We normally discover all the errors once we've returned to the office and never have time to go back. It's a shame, I visit other Denny's all the time and normally we are very happy.
- Rating 5.03/6/18Fast and friendly! Food was ready when we arrived.
- Rating 4.02/21/18Food wasn’t warm.
Maybe it should be under the light/warmer