Denny’s S 60th Ave
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s S 60th Ave
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s S 60th Ave
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 65 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. The New! Super Slampler is here! 2 fluffy buttermilk pancakes, 2 eggs cooked to order, 2 strips of bacon, and French toast. Plus, you can upgrade to Hearty Breakfast Sausage for only 49¢. And just when you think breakfast couldn’t get better, it does! The perfect ingredients. The fold of the eggs. Introducing our New! Ooh là là Omelettes line-up starting at $6.99: New! Wild West Omelette, New! Greek Garden Omelette, and New! Sunny-Topped Omelette. They are Son Exquise! (That means super yummy.)
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 5.012/11/18Maybe start rewarding customers with free food after every certain amount of money spend. That’s showing appreciation and valuing the customer
- Rating 5.012/2/18Everything was to my satisfaction!
- Rating 2.011/14/18I wake up to enjoy a great breakfast from Denny's instead I get a meal that was no effort put into it. I ordered french toast instead I got some plain toast and some of the others slices partial french toast. Then my husband's meal came with a juice and a coffee, which we got neither. To top it off our food was cold, by the time it was delivered by DoorDash. When I asked the delivery person about the drinks she couldn't understand a word what I was saying, for she only spoke Spanish. Luckily, for me I spoke it. She informed me to contact the restaurant and I said forget it, for this is the 3rd time this happens and nothing was done for 2 of those incidents. Then she said she'll go speak to them and contact me, which never came to pass. This leaves a bad taste in my mouth; Denny's bad service.
- Rating 1.011/6/18Service is very slow even when you order in advance
- Rating 1.010/30/18I waited 20 longer minutes just to receive my food after my pick up time. This Denny’s is the worst. I think they need to hire more help
- Rating 1.010/25/18Less than 1 star. Ordered a delivery and it never showed up. Went to the store for my refund, was told they couldnt give me one cause I ordered online. So I called and still waiting on my refund. Called the store for 45 minutes straight to speak with someone and no answer at all.
- Rating 5.010/25/18Finally my food was ready and correct
- Rating 2.010/3/18My order was correct but I stood at the "pick up here" counter without being helped for more than 5 minutes. Every employee at some point looked my way in passing and no one stopped to help. Finally, the cook told someone "See what that young lady wants" so the employee asks if she could help me. I told her I was there to pick up an online order. She looks at the bag on the counter in front of me and says "Oh this is yours here... they could have told you that." She hands me the bag and starts to walk away. My food was cold by the time I got it and I was dissatisfied. If I had reached for the bag, read my name, took it and walked out I would've had everyone's undivided attention. I was respectful and I was treated like I was invisible and asking for too much by expecting customer service. Very disappointed since I visit here often.
- Rating 5.09/10/18Great job great food!
- Rating 4.07/24/18Good Service
- Rating 1.07/24/18It was horrible...food was ordered and paid for online and sceduled for pick up on 07/21 at 2pm. I got there around 215.pm. why do i still have to wait for at least another 15 mns to get the food. It took at least 5 mns to be aknowledged, then another 10 mns to get the food. And of course food was totally cold although i watched him put it in a bag. I'll be ok with cold food if it was in and out, but waiting the longest for cold food when it was ordered an hr ahead whith precise pick up time was very disappointing. And it wasn't the first time either. i always have to wait for 5 to 10 mns for online orders, which is exactly what i told the man assisting and it ended up taking the longest.
- Rating 1.07/16/18Never ever will I order from this place again not only did they mess up my order they violated my religious rights by not even caring they messed my order up. Food was cold when it arrived and the driver didn t even walk up to the door... This was my worse Denny's experience and it's definitely my very last Denny's experience.
- Rating 4.06/6/18got the order correct
- Rating 2.04/16/18Order took almost an hour an a half to arrive and it was cold. also had been a bit messy from transport i assume.
- Rating 3.03/26/18No syrup or butter
- Rating 5.03/19/18Food always ready
- Rating 3.03/6/18My app order took 40 minutes instead of 20 min. Went to pick it up and had to wait.
- Rating 5.02/21/18Food was good
- Rating 5.02/20/18The manger was on point with my order and very professional
- Rating 3.02/20/18I love Dennys however my recent order wasn’t so good..The food wasn’t fresh and I arrived at the time it was indicated online... But overall I was hungry so I settled...