Denny’s S 60th Ave
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s S 60th Ave
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s S 60th Ave
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 60 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. Denny’s and Solo: A Star Wars Story have teamed up! Come in now and try the new menu with flavors from across the galaxy. Don’t miss out on the bold flavors like the New! Blaster Fire Burger and the New! Co-Reactor Pancake Breakfast, available for a limited time only.
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 2.04/16/18Order took almost an hour an a half to arrive and it was cold. also had been a bit messy from transport i assume.
- Rating 3.03/26/18No syrup or butter
- Rating 5.03/19/18Food always ready
- Rating 3.03/6/18My app order took 40 minutes instead of 20 min. Went to pick it up and had to wait.
- Rating 5.02/21/18Food was good
- Rating 5.02/20/18The manger was on point with my order and very professional
- Rating 3.02/20/18I love Dennys however my recent order wasn’t so good..The food wasn’t fresh and I arrived at the time it was indicated online... But overall I was hungry so I settled...
- Rating 1.01/31/18I ordered online and called immediately to cancel the order because I had ordered from the wrong Dennys. You kept my money and I went online to Dennys and there was no where to cancel that order. I spoke with a person at your Dennys and my money was kept. This is fraudulent.
- Rating 1.01/23/18Ordered a Gouda bacon burger online to go but got home to find a complete wrong order. I got a veggie burger that I couldn’t even eat. The drive is one hour round trip so I didn’t want to exchange it. Not understanding how the order was filled so incorrectly. Should be compensated for trouble in my opinion.
- Rating 5.01/17/18I love this Denny's. I come often and am always treated very well.
- Rating 1.012/5/17horrible place i called in a order to be delivered and never got my food but they still charged me twice after i canceled. I had to put a dispute with my bank to stop them from keeping charging my card never again.
- Rating 5.012/5/17The waitress at the desk was polite and had a smile the whole time I was there. My food was being packed as I walked in and ready to go within mins. I will definitely order here again.
- Rating 1.09/11/17The food was cold and disgusting!
- Rating 4.09/11/17Great customer service and fast
- Rating 2.08/21/17Got there after the pick up time and my order was unfinished and there was no one able to help me it had to be whomever had 1 minute at the front desk before they left again.
- Rating 3.08/17/17The strawberries were missing from the strawberries and cream pancakes from the kids menu. It was 1 am and I didn't realize until we got home with our to go order. Pick up was not a pleasant experience.
- Rating 5.08/17/17Very prompt service!