Denny’s S 60th Ave
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s S 60th Ave
FREE ORIGINAL GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE ORIGINAL GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s S 60th Ave
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 60 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. And now you can enjoy the tastes of the season with Denny’s new holiday pancake lineup. With flavors like pumpkin cream, cranberry orange and white chocolate raspberry, you’ll have your own little holiday in your belly!
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 1.012/5/17horrible place i called in a order to be delivered and never got my food but they still charged me twice after i canceled. I had to put a dispute with my bank to stop them from keeping charging my card never again.
- Rating 5.012/5/17The waitress at the desk was polite and had a smile the whole time I was there. My food was being packed as I walked in and ready to go within mins. I will definitely order here again.
- Rating 1.09/11/17The food was cold and disgusting!
- Rating 4.09/11/17Great customer service and fast
- Rating 3.08/17/17The strawberries were missing from the strawberries and cream pancakes from the kids menu. It was 1 am and I didn't realize until we got home with our to go order. Pick up was not a pleasant experience.
- Rating 5.08/17/17Very prompt service!