Denny’s Airport Road
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s Airport Road
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s Airport Road
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 60 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. And just in time for summer, enjoy the bold flavors of Burgertown USA. An entire line-up of 100% hand-pressed beef burgers with wavy-cut French fries starting at only $6.99. Whether you’re a fan of the Classic Burger or the Spicy Sriracha Burger, we’ve got you covered. Be sure to try our New! America’s Diner Cheeseburger with a refreshing Cherry Limeade. Hurry in today. You won’t be disappointed.
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 5.08/14/18Food was good, waitress was nice.
- Rating 5.07/3/18A quick & easy way to get breakfast done! Great location & great staff.
- Rating 1.06/26/18The service is terrible and the way the cook the food is ridiculous
- Rating 2.06/26/18We ordered to go and when we got home, one of the meals was missing the eggs and bacon/sausage. Went back and were told they were out of sausage (still does't explain why there wasn't any meat at all or eggs). The food was good, just wish the food would have been right instead of having to go back to get missing food.
- Rating 1.06/13/18As many times as I have come here, my order has NEVER been as I ordered it. Be it missing items, incorrectly prepared items (ordered standard off menu, nothing custom) it’s never right. When I call to take care of it, I am ALWAYS rudely snapped at that I “have to bring the food back or they will do nothing about it.” When I do drive 30 minutes back, every employee I speak to is rude, including the managers. Charles was the name last given to me. Now, this is every experience I have had at this restaurant. I’ve tried to eat in, but the service is worse: slow, employees too busy flirting and chatting to do their work, general uncleanliness. After my last shot at giving them a chance, my family will not be dining there again. I’m a forgiving person and have given them ample opportunities to correct my bad experiences. I will not spend my money to support a business that does not care about it’s patrons.
- Rating 2.04/16/18This visit was not until me of the best ! My omelette was just fine although the toast was very cold and seemed to be old not fresh bread at all! I order and paid online the young lady at the counter still tried to insist I pay again! Come on Denny’s you are much better than this
- Rating 4.04/10/18Ok
- Rating 1.04/9/18Very bad experience I had to wait an hour for my online order even though I ordered at 10 I didn't receive it until 11 and they also gave me a cup for my ice cream instead of something more presentable and they forgot my toast and I had to wait an additional 10!! Minutes!! For TOAST!!!
- Rating 5.04/4/18Overall, i was satisfied with my experience. I ordered on the app and the food was ready for me to pick up by the time i got there.
And also, the order was ready much earlier than the app had said it would!!
- Rating 1.03/20/18Only part of my order was ready when I arrived. I had to wait an additional 20 minutes for the rest of my order to be cooked. My food was getting cold by the time I left. My hash browns were undercooked and my French toast was too hard to eat. I couldn't even take the order back because I didn't get the receipt I requested. After waiting waiting 5 more minutes for a copy left.
- Rating 2.03/19/18They were out of the Salomon I ordered online then were out of the tots and onion rings. I was staying next door in the motel. I won't visit again. But at least they called and gave me the lost of what I could get and the food was hot.
- Rating 3.03/19/18I didnt receive bacon on the slam and they were out of orange juice, didnt receive 2.69 refund.
- Rating 1.03/7/18Service is poor and never have the stuff you want to order poor stock of food and condiments. Rude manager and servers. Use to be a good place a month ago . what happened?
- Rating 5.03/6/18The food was great and really had a great experience.
- Rating 3.01/30/18Food could have been a lot better. I did go back in when I had a chance due to I am a driver so not a lot of time to wait around for a manager to show up. I was offered a free burger and fries but I feel free food is not the way to fix this problem. More needs to be done. Clients need to know they are people and that the service they receive means something. A smile, a thank you or even a real I’m sorry does go a long way. I have worked FOH and BOH along with being management it’s not always easy but you have to like what your doing or your customers will be able to see it with the way you are with them. I feel this Denny’s needs work on a lot of things. I hope they find the right manager there so they can be the best it should be.
- Rating 5.01/30/18Everything was prepared well and staff was friendly when I picked up my order.
- Rating 5.01/17/18Great food
- Rating 4.01/17/18Enjoyed the food! Love the turkey bacon and multi grain pancakes. However, my food was not prepared on time and had to ask for condiments. Overall, great food!
- Rating 1.012/28/17The manager was very rude when I picked up my online order.
- Rating 5.012/27/17We love ❤️ our Airport Denny’s - Always great service & great food 🥘 & love the new On-Line ordering it works great the food goes home hot off the grill ❤️!