Denny’s Beach Blvd
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s Beach Blvd
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s Beach Blvd
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 60 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. We’ve brought back the ultimate breakfast deal to the menu. The New! Super Slam™. 2 fluffy buttermilk pancakes, 2 eggs cooked to order, 2 strips of bacon, 2 sausage links and hash browns. Plus, you can upgrade to New! Pumpkin Pancakes for only 49¢. Don’t miss the festive flavors you’ve been craving all year long! Be sure to stop by your local Denny’s to try our New! Holiday Craft Pancakes, Turkey & Fixin’s, and Pumpkin Treats. We even have an exclusive online value pack with turkey, dressing and sides to feed a family of four. And since we’re open on Thanksgiving & Christmas, that means you can ditch the stress and let us do the cooking!
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 5.010/16/18Wonderful service when I have Ordered and picked up twice and so easy !!
- Rating 1.010/9/18Unfortunately I had to call and let the general manager know both my husband and myself got sick after eating breakfast. He was very polite and said he would refund the money to my card.
However I found it a bit strange that he blamed the oil used in cooking on why we may have gotten sick. If there's a problem with the oil don't use it. Change it out for fresh oil.
- Rating 5.09/10/18Excellent, quick and delivered too!
- Rating 5.08/21/18👌👌👌
- Rating 5.07/24/18Ordered breakfast for pick up. It was ready on time, tasted very good and great value for money.
- Rating 5.01/17/18Dennys. Those dulce de leche pancakes are insane. In my time of need, dennys was a beacon of light on a cold flavorless night. Twas late, 12:25 am. But when i saw the add on the app, featuring those golden discs of flavor filled love , stacked 3 high on a plate. Covered in caramel and brown sugar .the choice was made.and if im being honest, its one of the only choices ive made lately.. Or even in my entire life, that caused me no regret. So when you ask yourself whatyou need tp do with your life. Start by grabbing the most important meal of the day, any time a day.
Danny's, no regrets.
Sincerely, Jackson oneal, aka Jayobi aka yours forever.
- Rating 1.012/12/17Messed up order and still gave me the wrong food.
Remade food it was the wrong sandwich. Food was burnt and cold.
Try to give them a second chance will never go back spent too much money for messed up food.
- Rating 1.011/28/17The breakfast food was burnt. My nachos only had one side with a few chips and the other side was not any better. Also the cheese was not melted. When told this is not how it should look was given a small cup of meat. Don't trust sending food back so I just gave it away. It has been about 4 or 5 years since I been there now I remember why.
- Rating 5.011/28/17👍👍👍
- Rating 3.011/6/17There food is better cooked than the alantic blvd location which is closer to my home but had a real bad experience and told myself i wouldn't spend my hard earned money there again but at the beach blvd locations the TO GO plasticware comes in several different containers versus alantic blvds one TO GO container but there customer service and foods is horrible at alantic blvd pls let management know that the right TO GO containers needs to be purchased at the beack blvd location it has been like that for some time now also rehire a manager for alantic blvd lovations he is too nice and it seems none of the employees like there job look at my purchase history i go too both frequently THIS IS NOT A FAKE REVIEW AND SOMETHING NEEDS TO BE DONE MY FAMILY AND I RIDE A EXTRA 8 MILES JUST TO SKIP THE HALF SERVICE U RECIEVE AT THE ALANTIC BLVD LOCATION
- Rating 5.09/25/17Great
- Rating 5.09/5/17Everything was ready when I got there and it was delicious!