Denny’s W. Irlo Bronson
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s W. Irlo Bronson
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s W. Irlo Bronson
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 60 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. And just in time for summer, enjoy the bold flavors of Burgertown USA. An entire line-up of 100% hand-pressed beef burgers with wavy-cut French fries starting at only $6.99. Whether you’re a fan of the Classic Burger or the Spicy Sriracha Burger, we’ve got you covered. Be sure to try our New! America’s Diner Cheeseburger with a refreshing Cherry Limeade. Hurry in today. You won’t be disappointed.
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 1.06/29/18I now only order take out at this location after a couple of unpleasant experiences with the server. The male (I think Cuban) man) is very rude and disrespectful. While we were having dinner, he came spraying the table very close to us getting it into our food. He seems very angry as if he didn't want to be there, however, he smiled at the end so that e would leave a good tip. This is just one experience with him.
- Rating 4.06/26/18Great location, little bit slow with the mobile order pick up time.
- Rating 5.06/26/18Food was ready when we arrived to pick up. Everyone was happy with their food - 6 people. We were filled.
- Rating 5.06/22/18Everything was great
- Rating 4.04/9/18Been going here a few time a week the past month plus and have had overall a positiveexperience.
- Rating 1.04/3/18When we arrived to pick up the order, there was a bag on the counter. the Manager answered us and said that it was not and that we should wait 15 minutes. We were with two very restless babies. After 15 minutes I asked again and the Manager said we should wait 10 more minutes. We asked again and the Manager said we should wait. We waited and asked 3 times, and the Manager said that it was not ours and we had to wait. finally, if that request was ours. It was on the counter all the time. I only speak Spanish, try to claim with the Manager, but he was very rude and did not recognize his mistake. the food was very cold and the ice cream melted. a shame.That man should not be a manager.
- Rating 1.04/3/18Food was poorly made, extremely greasy, fries were barely booked and there was no dressing on/with salad. Waste of money.
- Rating 3.01/30/18Food was good, wasn't ready when I arrived but you have to expect that when you say you want to pick up at 1:15 and show up at 1:00. I always use my AARP discount but there was no option for that in the app. Won't be ordering online until that is fixed.
- Rating 5.01/24/18MY ORDER WAS PLACED ONLINE SATURDAY MORNING AT APPROX. 8AM JANUARY 20, 2018. USING THE DENNY'S MOBILE APP. THE ORDER WAS FOR 4 PEOPLE. I CALLED DENNY'S BEFORE GOING TO PICK UP THE ORDER. I ASKED FOR EXTRA FORKS AND SPOONS. I ASLO ASKED FOR HOT SAUCE. MOST OF MY ORDER WAS CUSTOMIZED. I ARRIVED AT DENNYS TO PICK UP MY ORDER, I INFORMED THE PERSON AT THE PICK UP COUNTER THAT I WAS THERE TO PICK UP MY ONLINE ORDER. I WAS GREETED WITH A SMILE BY A VERY NICE, YOUNG LADY AND ALSO A GENTLEMAN WHO I BELIEVE WAS THE MANAGER. I GAVE THEM MY NAME, MY ORDER WAS READY. I WAS HANDED THE TWO BAGS OF FOOD I HAD ORDERED. WHEN I ARRIVED BACK AT MY HOTEL AND HANDED OUT THE FOOD, I FOUND THE FOOD TO BE STILL WARM, ALL ORDERS WERE PREPARED CORRECTLY. I HAD THE XTRA SPOONS, FORKS AND HOT SAUCE. I WAS VERY HAPPY WITH THE WAY THE FOOD WAS PREPARED AND SO WAS EVERYONE ELSE IN MY PARTY. OVERALL THEY DID A GREAT JOB. MY HATS OFF TO THE BOH AND FOH STAFF. KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK.
- Rating 1.01/17/18Waited one hour to get my online order and didn’t receive any indication of when it’s coming
- Rating 5.010/2/17Staff was great and all the food was delicious