Denny’s E Osceola Parkway
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s E Osceola Parkway
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s E Osceola Parkway
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 60 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. We’ve brought back the ultimate breakfast deal to the menu. The New! Super Slam™. 2 fluffy buttermilk pancakes, 2 eggs cooked to order, 2 strips of bacon, 2 sausage links and hash browns. Plus, you can upgrade to New! Pumpkin Pancakes for only 49¢. Don’t miss the festive flavors you’ve been craving all year long! Be sure to stop by your local Denny’s to try our New! Holiday Craft Pancakes, Turkey & Fixin’s, and Pumpkin Treats. We even have an exclusive online value pack with turkey, dressing and sides to feed a family of four. And since we’re open on Thanksgiving & Christmas, that means you can ditch the stress and let us do the cooking!
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 1.010/16/18The bacon uncooked. It was raw.
- Rating 1.09/26/18At this Denny’s they never answer the Phones so I can place a order I have to drive to store and order the food and then wait it’s very frustrated doing this
- Rating 2.08/21/18I ordered two grand slams make it your own. On one the fruit was missing and the turkey bacon was burnt. While on the other one the potatoes were cold. This was such a waste of money. Also, my mozzarella sticks barely had no cheese and one literally was only shell. Disappointed!
- Rating 2.07/11/18Me decepcionó Julio 4 entiendo que iba a estar lleno asi que llegue 15min de mas tarde para recoger la orden y tuve que esperar como 20 min más. Y de la manera en que me dieron la comida pareció que no tenían envases para llevar comida. En un solo plato me echaron toda la comida. Yo se que era una sola orden. Pero no era la primera vez que ordenaba y lo servían en envases diferentes. Y con lo que lo cubrieron no tenían tapas le pusieron en el papel plástico que no cubría bien el plato. Así que por ahora buscaré otras opciones.
- Rating 3.06/26/18I ordered online and when my husband went to pick up the order at 11 am, he was given the wrong order. I was trying to call the store until I finally got through at 3pm. The store manager is going to make things right by giving me a complimentary meal for me and my family.
- Rating 1.04/9/18Your online ordering website said the restaurant delivered. After I ordered it said it would take 61 minutes. 66 minutes later and nothing delivered. But your tracker said it was on it's way. I called the restaurant and they said they don't deliver. Causing me to have to drive there not once but twice because they didn't give me my full order.
- Rating 5.03/6/18Great food and service
- Rating 5.02/20/18Great fast clean service always
- Rating 5.01/18/18Food is always fresh and hot ! I always order to go fries and they are still crispy! Thanks Denny's!
- Rating 3.01/9/18My daughter's frosty pancakes did not come with frosting on the pancakes or included in the bag or any chocolate pieces. We also did not receive any butter for our pancakes or additional syrup. The food overall tasted well.Response from Denny's1/10/18Hello Keisha L, we are sorry to hear you were not satisfied about your experience in our restaurant. Please use the following link eymdiner.com/contact-us so we can make it better.
Customer Service Representative
- Rating 4.01/7/18I have never been to FL but I hear Osceola is nice, would go again.
- Rating 2.010/26/17Waiting time over 30 minute am the plates was not as ordered. Example no ranch in the wraps.
- Rating 5.09/5/17Was perfect... Amazing food
- Rating 5.09/5/17As always, your service and food was great. Thank you!
- Rating 5.08/17/17Great ! I love the fast and efficient service