Denny’s W. Irlo Bronson Hwy
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s W. Irlo Bronson Hwy
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s W. Irlo Bronson Hwy
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 65 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. The New! Super Slampler is here! 2 fluffy buttermilk pancakes, 2 eggs cooked to order, 2 strips of bacon, and French toast. Plus, you can upgrade to Hearty Breakfast Sausage for only 49¢. And just when you think breakfast couldn’t get better, it does! The perfect ingredients. The fold of the eggs. Introducing our New! Ooh là là Omelettes line-up starting at $6.99: New! Wild West Omelette, New! Greek Garden Omelette, and New! Sunny-Topped Omelette. They are Son Exquise! (That means super yummy.)
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 1.012/19/18Everything was a disaster from the beginning. The meal was 30 minutes late past the estimated arrival time. There were no condiment added in the bag, one of the four meals had completely turned over and Spilled inside of the bag. Three meals had eggs included and they were burnt. The instructions for one of the meals weren't followed so the items in the meal were wrong. One meal was completely missing items from the meal. And since the meal is late, the shake that was included in the meal was melted.
- Rating 3.010/17/18Order was missing an item. ...very disappointing
- Rating 5.09/21/18Great customer service! Had a problem with my order, but management was quick to resolve the issue. The food was excellent! Ordered two burgers and they were absolutely fresh and delicious! The best burgers I have ever had. The quality of the beef and the ingredients were top notch! I highly recommend these burgers to anyone. Thank you Dennys for your menu variety and the quality of food and service.
- Rating 5.09/6/18delivery was fast food was good. will do again
- Rating 2.08/21/18Service was...not really service. It took a while to place our order? A while to receive our food and even longer to pay since there was no one at the register. Nevertheless, The food was good, as usual.
- Rating 5.07/31/18Keep up the great work.
- Rating 5.07/24/18I didn't have to wait, they had my order ready when I got there and it was still hot when i got home.
- Rating 5.06/26/18Fast service!!
- Rating 1.03/19/18El servicio fue pésimo. La comida fría, estuve 1 hora para que me entregaran mi orden. La orden fue entregada a las 12:27pm
- Rating 5.03/6/18Very good ! Everything
- Rating 4.02/27/18Fast service, good food, period.
- Rating 5.01/17/18Staff are angels in the night. We came in from out flight at 12am. We were hungry and wanted something to eat nearby. My boyfriend never tried it so we decided on Denny's instead of Waffle House. Food was good and was ready when we arrived. I live in NYC. Please open some more.
- Rating 1.012/12/17Will not come back anymore
- Rating 2.012/12/17My boyfriend ordered a burger. Way over done and burned on the bottom. We called shortly after but no one answered the phone.