Denny’s Hypoluxo Road
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s Hypoluxo Road
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s Hypoluxo Road
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 60 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. We’ve brought back the ultimate breakfast deal to the menu. The New! Super Slam™. 2 fluffy buttermilk pancakes, 2 eggs cooked to order, 2 strips of bacon, 2 sausage links and hash browns. Plus, you can upgrade to New! Pumpkin Pancakes for only 49¢. Don’t miss the festive flavors you’ve been craving all year long! Be sure to stop by your local Denny’s to try our New! Holiday Craft Pancakes, Turkey & Fixin’s, and Pumpkin Treats. We even have an exclusive online value pack with turkey, dressing and sides to feed a family of four. And since we’re open on Thanksgiving & Christmas, that means you can ditch the stress and let us do the cooking!
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 5.010/25/18Always Friendly...Very busy location on weekends!...Awesome 50's Diner Feel...
- Rating 5.09/27/18I must convey that the service at Denny's on Hypoluxo Rd. is the best around town. Management, waitresses and cook are attentive, efficient, and always received with a warm welcome. I am also very proud of your team. Ever since the online option became available I have use it regularly. I enjoy the convenience. My orders are always, and I mean always correct. The food is hot and made to order. In fact, I stopped ordering from IHop because they we're inconsistent with their service and often forgot something ordered; their service does not compare to Denny's. By the way, I wish your Corporation would add a tipping option during the online check out process. I barely ever carry cash and your team certainly deserves it. We're grateful for the great service and goof food.
a.k.a Moon Dancer
- Rating 3.09/20/18Food is good and tasty. The take home packaging needs to improve. Maybe the size of the containers need to match the amount of food.
- Rating 4.09/11/18Forgot bacon on my hamburger. Delivery driver got the wrong apartment so food was a little cold by time I got it because it took an additional 15 minutes. Other than that everything was good.
- Rating 5.09/10/18Phenomenal service and politeness.
- Rating 5.09/5/18My "goto" place based on quality comfort food at a great price and a fun staff to talk with...
- Rating 1.08/21/18Food was cold undercooked soggy
- Rating 3.08/3/18Why is it so hard to give me egg whites.
- Rating 2.07/24/18they always got me waiting , not going there anymore
- Rating 5.07/11/18The best restaurant in the world
- Rating 5.07/3/18Good experience and recommended.
- Rating 5.08/31/17Great food. Ordered online and food was ready when I arrived and order was complete and correct.
- Rating 2.08/29/17I ordered online that was fine i got there to pick up my order nd told them i was there to pick up and told them my name she told me she hasant had any order for that name i told her that my wife had ordered something and she told me she didn't see anything for me. Than she decides to look at the bags that she has there for pick ups and finally sees my name she hadn't bothered to look through it before. I take the food to my wife and the eggs tasted kinda sweet and the the hash browns were 80% burnt. The only thing she could eat were the sausages nd pancakes.
- Rating 5.08/22/17Everyone is always very friendly