Denny’s Hypoluxo Road
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s Hypoluxo Road
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s Hypoluxo Road
For over 65 years Denny’s has been bringing people together over great food. It’s the place where people can relax and be themselves; where they can enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Denny’s is a place where you can order the usual or try something new - like our brand new, authentic French Crepes in delicious new flavors like Banana Berry Caramel, Banana Chocolate Hazelnut and Strawberry Vanilla. And when it comes to value, the new Meat Lovers Slam can’t be beat. It’s 2 eggs, 3 sausage links, 3 strips of bacon and 2 buttermilk pancakes all for a great low price. And while the restaurants have been updated and the menu changed, Denny's still kept all your favorites like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Whether it's appetizers, breakfast, lunch, dinner or dessert, we pride ourselves on an expansive menu featuring delicious, innovative options that cater to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door. So friends and family can come in, sit down and connect in the place that’s made for it. See you at Denny's.
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 2.05/14/19We enjoyed the food but it was not ready when we arrived to pick it up. I waited about 8 minutes for my shake while my food sat in the bag on the rack getting cold just waiting for the shake. I was ready to just cancel it. One employee refused to make it as she walked away saying not my order. The crepes we actually liked and may order again but i hope i do not have to get them cold again. The man who did take our order did work hard and was polite. Maybe a Manager needed there or better one. A shame everything is set up for a success but not all the employees are on the same page there.
- Rating 5.012/19/18The food was great,the waitress was very friendly will definitely be back soon
- Rating 5.012/18/18Great job to the morning crew!!!!!
- Rating 4.012/4/18Great service and food
- Rating 5.012/4/18Great customer service
- Rating 5.012/1/18Everyone is really nice there. Food was delicious
- Rating 5.010/25/18Always Friendly...Very busy location on weekends!...Awesome 50's Diner Feel...
- Rating 5.09/27/18I must convey that the service at Denny's on Hypoluxo Rd. is the best around town. Management, waitresses and cook are attentive, efficient, and always received with a warm welcome. I am also very proud of your team. Ever since the online option became available I have use it regularly. I enjoy the convenience. My orders are always, and I mean always correct. The food is hot and made to order. In fact, I stopped ordering from IHop because they we're inconsistent with their service and often forgot something ordered; their service does not compare to Denny's. By the way, I wish your Corporation would add a tipping option during the online check out process. I barely ever carry cash and your team certainly deserves it. We're grateful for the great service and goof food.
a.k.a Moon Dancer
- Rating 3.09/20/18Food is good and tasty. The take home packaging needs to improve. Maybe the size of the containers need to match the amount of food.
- Rating 4.09/11/18Forgot bacon on my hamburger. Delivery driver got the wrong apartment so food was a little cold by time I got it because it took an additional 15 minutes. Other than that everything was good.
- Rating 5.09/10/18Phenomenal service and politeness.
- Rating 5.09/5/18My "goto" place based on quality comfort food at a great price and a fun staff to talk with...
- Rating 1.08/21/18Food was cold undercooked soggy
- Rating 3.08/3/18Why is it so hard to give me egg whites.
- Rating 2.07/24/18they always got me waiting , not going there anymore
- Rating 5.07/11/18The best restaurant in the world
- Rating 5.07/3/18Good experience and recommended.
- Rating 5.08/31/17Great food. Ordered online and food was ready when I arrived and order was complete and correct.
- Rating 2.08/29/17I ordered online that was fine i got there to pick up my order nd told them i was there to pick up and told them my name she told me she hasant had any order for that name i told her that my wife had ordered something and she told me she didn't see anything for me. Than she decides to look at the bags that she has there for pick ups and finally sees my name she hadn't bothered to look through it before. I take the food to my wife and the eggs tasted kinda sweet and the the hash browns were 80% burnt. The only thing she could eat were the sausages nd pancakes.
- Rating 5.08/22/17Everyone is always very friendly