Denny’s S Florida Ave
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s S Florida Ave
FREE ORIGINAL GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE ORIGINAL GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s S Florida Ave
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 60 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. And now with Denny’s On Demand New! Online Ordering your diner favorites are at your fingertips. Just click to order and pick up on the go. And in select locations, we even deliver. So you can enjoy Denny’s fluffy pancakes and 100% beef burgers on your time, wherever you want. So, visit dennys.com or download the mobile app and start your online ordering experience today.
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 5.011/1/16I always feel like I'm coming home when I walk through this Denny's doors. I'm always greeted warmly and sincerely by a wait staff that has actually memorized my drink preference and some of my food peculiarities. Your wait staff is the first impression people get of the generous warmth of Denny's, and your South Florida Avenue store in Lakeland, FL, is first on my and my husband's list of places to enjoy a good meal. --Betsy L.
- Rating 4.010/31/16My husband and I go to Denny's all the time. We love the new pancakes, they are fluffy and delicious. We eat dinner there at times too, and the food has always been tasty and fulfilling.Response from Denny's11/26/16We're thrilled that you enjoy our new buttermilk pancakes! Thanks for dining with us!
- Rating 5.010/30/16great food especially pancakes
- Rating 5.010/28/16Love Denny's! Awesome servers! The new pancakes are WONDERFUL! Great food for a very sensible price.Response from Denny's11/17/16Thanks for much for the feedback, Pamela! We're glad you enjoy our new buttermilk pancakes. We think they're wonderful, too! ;)
- Rating 5.010/28/16We received efficient service from a very pleasant server. All of the employees were very pleasant. They seemed to work together to help each other. When we drove into the parking lot we thought we'd have to wait but we were surprised to be seated almost immediately. We enjoyed our meal very much as always. We like to go to Denny's. It's a very nice experience.Response from Denny's11/17/16Glad to hear that, Karen! Thanks for being such a loyal customer!
- Rating 5.010/28/16Great food, nice staffResponse from Denny's11/17/16Thanks for dining with us, Nancy!
- Rating 1.010/27/16The restaurant cannot cook salmon. I have had to have remade each time. The ranch dressing was lumpy and instead of remaking it, I was told it's fine, someone just didn't get the lumps out. The side salads are usually frozen and I now order without tomatoes due to receiving rotten tomatoes and then nasty tomatoes. Then the waitress didn't get a good tip from a table and she started complaining to us about it and said how she works hard and gets nothing for it. Then she said she would be back, she needed to remember them so she doesn't wait on them next time. Just a terrible experience...which isn't a surprise. The manager just made excuses and put down his staff instead of apologizing and fixing the issues. Happens a lot at this Denny's. Haven't been back in months and have no desire to go back.
- Rating 4.010/27/16A very pleasant dining experience. Friendly service, good food.Response from Denny's11/17/16Thanks for the feedback Bonnie! We hope to see you again soon!
- Rating 5.010/27/16Great as always - that's why I keep coming back.
Quality, Service and Smile.Response from Denny's11/17/16Thanks for being a loyal customer, Earl! We hope to see you again soon.
- Rating 5.010/27/16manager and crew are greatResponse from Denny's11/16/16Thanks for letting us know! We think they're pretty great too! :D