Denny’s S Florida Ave
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s S Florida Ave
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s S Florida Ave
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 60 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. And now you can enjoy the New! Dulce de Leche Crunch Pancakes with cinnamon crumb topping cooked into two fluffy buttermilk pancakes and served with warm caramel sauce for drizzling. Real ingredients. Freshly crafted. It’s just the latest addition to our seriously upgraded menu!
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 5.01/26/18Very goodResponse from Denny's1/28/18Hi Melissa. Thanks for your review. Hope you visit again soon.
Ken Roberts, GM
- Rating 2.01/9/18The food was cold and seemed old. Not nearly the quality that I’m served when I come in for breakfast. I was pretty disappointed.Response from Denny's1/10/18We want to apologize for the service you received at our Denny's. That is not our standard and we want you to see how amazing our restaurant is. Please send me an email with your concern and some details so I can take care of your next visit.
Thank you, Dominique
- RREMC Restaurants firstname.lastname@example.org
- Rating 1.012/19/17Totally wrong order, had to let family eat, then drive back to pick up my correct order. Never again for online ordering.Response from Denny's1/3/18Hello Melissa. So sorry for the error with your to go order. We are trying so hard to develop an exemplary to go and online ordering system but obviously dropped the ball with your order. I will again pass along the problem of this situation and reinforce Denny's standards and procedures involving to go orders. Again, my sincere apologies. Yours truly, Ken Roberts, GM
- Rating 1.012/11/17Came into restaurant, stood by the hostess station, staff approached the hostess station. Did not get greeted by staff member so went to stand in the line at the cash register. Got to counter, received online order. Food was cold by the time I got it. All the staff looked unhappy, no one smiles, and no one was friendly evidenced by not even being greeted.Response from Denny's12/11/17We want to apologize for the service you received at our Denny's. That is not our standard and we want you to see how amazing our restaurant is. Please send me an email with your concern and some details so I can take care of your next visit.
Thank you, Dominique
- RREMC Restaurants email@example.com
- Rating 5.011/29/17Love the freshness of Denny's food. Cooked to perfection every time! and portions large enough I am able to make multiple meals from one entree. Besides the food all the employees are smiling, friendly & helpful. Love the ambiance when you walk through the door.
Thank you for a restaraunt well done!Response from Denny's12/10/17Thanks so much for your great review. We love feeding people and are glad it shows. Looking forward to your next visit. Ken Roberts, GM
- Rating 5.011/6/17I had a 7:30 pickup time and I walked in 5 mins early. At exactly 7:28 my food came off the grill and was boxed up. That is an awesome experience not having my food sitting out getting cold.
- Rating 5.08/28/17Great food as always. once a week we order for takeout.order on time when pickup. 10++++.
- Rating 5.08/28/17Great food at a great price
- Rating 5.08/22/17Love Denny"s
- Rating 5.08/21/17Great Food as Always.
- Rating 5.011/1/16I always feel like I'm coming home when I walk through this Denny's doors. I'm always greeted warmly and sincerely by a wait staff that has actually memorized my drink preference and some of my food peculiarities. Your wait staff is the first impression people get of the generous warmth of Denny's, and your South Florida Avenue store in Lakeland, FL, is first on my and my husband's list of places to enjoy a good meal. --Betsy L.
- Rating 4.010/31/16My husband and I go to Denny's all the time. We love the new pancakes, they are fluffy and delicious. We eat dinner there at times too, and the food has always been tasty and fulfilling.Response from Denny's11/26/16We're thrilled that you enjoy our new buttermilk pancakes! Thanks for dining with us!
- Rating 5.010/30/16great food especially pancakes
- Rating 5.010/28/16Love Denny's! Awesome servers! The new pancakes are WONDERFUL! Great food for a very sensible price.Response from Denny's11/17/16Thanks for much for the feedback, Pamela! We're glad you enjoy our new buttermilk pancakes. We think they're wonderful, too! ;)
- Rating 5.010/28/16We received efficient service from a very pleasant server. All of the employees were very pleasant. They seemed to work together to help each other. When we drove into the parking lot we thought we'd have to wait but we were surprised to be seated almost immediately. We enjoyed our meal very much as always. We like to go to Denny's. It's a very nice experience.Response from Denny's11/17/16Glad to hear that, Karen! Thanks for being such a loyal customer!
- Rating 5.010/28/16Great food, nice staffResponse from Denny's11/17/16Thanks for dining with us, Nancy!
- Rating 1.010/27/16The restaurant cannot cook salmon. I have had to have remade each time. The ranch dressing was lumpy and instead of remaking it, I was told it's fine, someone just didn't get the lumps out. The side salads are usually frozen and I now order without tomatoes due to receiving rotten tomatoes and then nasty tomatoes. Then the waitress didn't get a good tip from a table and she started complaining to us about it and said how she works hard and gets nothing for it. Then she said she would be back, she needed to remember them so she doesn't wait on them next time. Just a terrible experience...which isn't a surprise. The manager just made excuses and put down his staff instead of apologizing and fixing the issues. Happens a lot at this Denny's. Haven't been back in months and have no desire to go back.
- Rating 4.010/27/16A very pleasant dining experience. Friendly service, good food.Response from Denny's11/17/16Thanks for the feedback Bonnie! We hope to see you again soon!
- Rating 5.010/27/16Great as always - that's why I keep coming back.
Quality, Service and Smile.Response from Denny's11/17/16Thanks for being a loyal customer, Earl! We hope to see you again soon.
- Rating 5.010/27/16manager and crew are greatResponse from Denny's11/16/16Thanks for letting us know! We think they're pretty great too! :D