Denny’s S Florida Ave
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s S Florida Ave
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s S Florida Ave
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 60 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. We’ve brought back the ultimate breakfast deal to the menu. The New! Super Slam™. 2 fluffy buttermilk pancakes, 2 eggs cooked to order, 2 strips of bacon, 2 sausage links and hash browns. Plus, you can upgrade to New! Pumpkin Pancakes for only 49¢. Don’t miss the festive flavors you’ve been craving all year long! Be sure to stop by your local Denny’s to try our New! Holiday Craft Pancakes, Turkey & Fixin’s, and Pumpkin Treats. We even have an exclusive online value pack with turkey, dressing and sides to feed a family of four. And since we’re open on Thanksgiving & Christmas, that means you can ditch the stress and let us do the cooking!
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 5.011/28/18Food was delicious... And service was great!
- Rating 5.010/9/18Fast and friendly pick upResponse from Denny's10/12/18Hello Matthew. So glad we could shine for you on your to-go order. It is our pleasure to serve you and we look forward to your next visit. Thanks for your review. Ken, GM
- Rating 5.08/8/18Great service and I did an online order. So easy to do and always ready on time. Thanks.
- Rating 5.08/7/18always on time with my togo oder. love having them close to my work.
- Rating 5.06/26/18Staff is always so friendly and food was hot and prepared as ordered.Response from Denny's6/27/18Hi Martinique. Thank you for dining with us recently. We appreciate your great review and hope that you get a chance to come back to see us real soon. Ken
- Rating 4.06/26/18Pretty good, fries could have been hotter.Response from Denny's6/27/18Hi Melissa. Thanks so much for your recent visit. I also love my fries very hot. Once they lose their heat, there's no way to get back that great flavor. My apologies for your disappointment. I hope you get back to see us soon and we will get those fries to you piping hot.
- Rating 1.06/20/18Ordered on line. My order was wrong. Called and spoke to Ken. He told me to come in this coming up weekend and he will give me another meal. He was niceResponse from Denny's6/21/18Hi Tracie. We are going to get this right! So sorry for the error. Ken
- Rating 5.03/19/18Everything was perfectResponse from Denny's3/28/18Thank you for the great review and allowing us to earn your business!
- Rating 2.03/19/18The food was great except it was cold by the time I got it home as I had to stand in line for 10 minutes to pick up the food after I walked in as the cashier took that whole 10 minutes to cash out only 1 to go order that was in front of me and he was already there before i got there. I don't like eating my food cold especially when it is breakfast items they are not good warmed up. Not sure if I will do that again.Response from Denny's3/28/18I would like to apologize for your experience and invite you back to try our restaurant's food and service again. This is not our standard and would like to improve where you have directed. Feel free to send me an email with your concerns and we can take care of your next visit.
- Rating 1.03/17/182 and time my to go order was wrongResponse from Denny's3/28/18I would like to apologize for your experience and invite you back to try our restaurant's food and service again. This is not our standard and would like to improve where you have directed. Feel free to send me an email with your concerns and we can take care of your next visit.
- Rating 5.01/26/18Very goodResponse from Denny's1/28/18Hi Melissa. Thanks for your review. Hope you visit again soon.
Ken Roberts, GM
- Rating 2.01/9/18The food was cold and seemed old. Not nearly the quality that I’m served when I come in for breakfast. I was pretty disappointed.Response from Denny's1/10/18We want to apologize for the service you received at our Denny's. That is not our standard and we want you to see how amazing our restaurant is. Please send me an email with your concern and some details so I can take care of your next visit.
Thank you, Dominique
- RREMC Restaurants email@example.com
- Rating 1.012/19/17Totally wrong order, had to let family eat, then drive back to pick up my correct order. Never again for online ordering.Response from Denny's1/3/18Hello Melissa. So sorry for the error with your to go order. We are trying so hard to develop an exemplary to go and online ordering system but obviously dropped the ball with your order. I will again pass along the problem of this situation and reinforce Denny's standards and procedures involving to go orders. Again, my sincere apologies. Yours truly, Ken Roberts, GM
- Rating 1.012/11/17Came into restaurant, stood by the hostess station, staff approached the hostess station. Did not get greeted by staff member so went to stand in the line at the cash register. Got to counter, received online order. Food was cold by the time I got it. All the staff looked unhappy, no one smiles, and no one was friendly evidenced by not even being greeted.Response from Denny's12/11/17We want to apologize for the service you received at our Denny's. That is not our standard and we want you to see how amazing our restaurant is. Please send me an email with your concern and some details so I can take care of your next visit.
Thank you, Dominique
- RREMC Restaurants firstname.lastname@example.org
- Rating 5.011/29/17Love the freshness of Denny's food. Cooked to perfection every time! and portions large enough I am able to make multiple meals from one entree. Besides the food all the employees are smiling, friendly & helpful. Love the ambiance when you walk through the door.
Thank you for a restaraunt well done!Response from Denny's12/10/17Thanks so much for your great review. We love feeding people and are glad it shows. Looking forward to your next visit. Ken Roberts, GM
- Rating 5.011/6/17I had a 7:30 pickup time and I walked in 5 mins early. At exactly 7:28 my food came off the grill and was boxed up. That is an awesome experience not having my food sitting out getting cold.
- Rating 5.08/28/17Great food as always. once a week we order for takeout.order on time when pickup. 10++++.
- Rating 5.08/28/17Great food at a great price
- Rating 5.08/22/17Love Denny"s
- Rating 5.08/21/17Great Food as Always.