Denny’s S Florida Ave
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s S Florida Ave
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s S Florida Ave
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 60 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. And now, we’ve added the ultimate breakfast deal to the menu. Introducing the New! Super Slam™. Two fluffy buttermilk pancakes, two eggs cooked to order, two strips of bacon, two sausage links and hash browns. Available on the value menu for only $5.99!
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 1.06/20/18Ordered on line. My order was wrong. Called and spoke to Ken. He told me to come in this coming up weekend and he will give me another meal. He was niceResponse from Denny's6/21/18Hi Tracie. We are going to get this right! So sorry for the error. Ken
- Rating 5.03/19/18Everything was perfectResponse from Denny's3/28/18Thank you for the great review and allowing us to earn your business!
- Rating 2.03/19/18The food was great except it was cold by the time I got it home as I had to stand in line for 10 minutes to pick up the food after I walked in as the cashier took that whole 10 minutes to cash out only 1 to go order that was in front of me and he was already there before i got there. I don't like eating my food cold especially when it is breakfast items they are not good warmed up. Not sure if I will do that again.Response from Denny's3/28/18I would like to apologize for your experience and invite you back to try our restaurant's food and service again. This is not our standard and would like to improve where you have directed. Feel free to send me an email with your concerns and we can take care of your next visit.
- Rating 1.03/17/182 and time my to go order was wrongResponse from Denny's3/28/18I would like to apologize for your experience and invite you back to try our restaurant's food and service again. This is not our standard and would like to improve where you have directed. Feel free to send me an email with your concerns and we can take care of your next visit.
- Rating 5.01/26/18Very goodResponse from Denny's1/28/18Hi Melissa. Thanks for your review. Hope you visit again soon.
Ken Roberts, GM
- Rating 2.01/9/18The food was cold and seemed old. Not nearly the quality that I’m served when I come in for breakfast. I was pretty disappointed.Response from Denny's1/10/18We want to apologize for the service you received at our Denny's. That is not our standard and we want you to see how amazing our restaurant is. Please send me an email with your concern and some details so I can take care of your next visit.
Thank you, Dominique
- RREMC Restaurants firstname.lastname@example.org
- Rating 1.012/19/17Totally wrong order, had to let family eat, then drive back to pick up my correct order. Never again for online ordering.Response from Denny's1/3/18Hello Melissa. So sorry for the error with your to go order. We are trying so hard to develop an exemplary to go and online ordering system but obviously dropped the ball with your order. I will again pass along the problem of this situation and reinforce Denny's standards and procedures involving to go orders. Again, my sincere apologies. Yours truly, Ken Roberts, GM
- Rating 1.012/11/17Came into restaurant, stood by the hostess station, staff approached the hostess station. Did not get greeted by staff member so went to stand in the line at the cash register. Got to counter, received online order. Food was cold by the time I got it. All the staff looked unhappy, no one smiles, and no one was friendly evidenced by not even being greeted.Response from Denny's12/11/17We want to apologize for the service you received at our Denny's. That is not our standard and we want you to see how amazing our restaurant is. Please send me an email with your concern and some details so I can take care of your next visit.
Thank you, Dominique
- RREMC Restaurants email@example.com
- Rating 5.011/29/17Love the freshness of Denny's food. Cooked to perfection every time! and portions large enough I am able to make multiple meals from one entree. Besides the food all the employees are smiling, friendly & helpful. Love the ambiance when you walk through the door.
Thank you for a restaraunt well done!Response from Denny's12/10/17Thanks so much for your great review. We love feeding people and are glad it shows. Looking forward to your next visit. Ken Roberts, GM
- Rating 5.011/6/17I had a 7:30 pickup time and I walked in 5 mins early. At exactly 7:28 my food came off the grill and was boxed up. That is an awesome experience not having my food sitting out getting cold.
- Rating 5.08/28/17Great food as always. once a week we order for takeout.order on time when pickup. 10++++.
- Rating 5.08/28/17Great food at a great price
- Rating 5.08/22/17Love Denny"s
- Rating 5.08/21/17Great Food as Always.
- Rating 5.011/1/16I always feel like I'm coming home when I walk through this Denny's doors. I'm always greeted warmly and sincerely by a wait staff that has actually memorized my drink preference and some of my food peculiarities. Your wait staff is the first impression people get of the generous warmth of Denny's, and your South Florida Avenue store in Lakeland, FL, is first on my and my husband's list of places to enjoy a good meal. --Betsy L.
- Rating 4.010/31/16My husband and I go to Denny's all the time. We love the new pancakes, they are fluffy and delicious. We eat dinner there at times too, and the food has always been tasty and fulfilling.Response from Denny's11/26/16We're thrilled that you enjoy our new buttermilk pancakes! Thanks for dining with us!
- Rating 5.010/30/16great food especially pancakes
- Rating 5.010/28/16Love Denny's! Awesome servers! The new pancakes are WONDERFUL! Great food for a very sensible price.Response from Denny's11/17/16Thanks for much for the feedback, Pamela! We're glad you enjoy our new buttermilk pancakes. We think they're wonderful, too! ;)
- Rating 5.010/28/16We received efficient service from a very pleasant server. All of the employees were very pleasant. They seemed to work together to help each other. When we drove into the parking lot we thought we'd have to wait but we were surprised to be seated almost immediately. We enjoyed our meal very much as always. We like to go to Denny's. It's a very nice experience.Response from Denny's11/17/16Glad to hear that, Karen! Thanks for being such a loyal customer!
- Rating 5.010/28/16Great food, nice staffResponse from Denny's11/17/16Thanks for dining with us, Nancy!