Denny’s N. US Hwy 98
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s N. US Hwy 98
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s N. US Hwy 98
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 60 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. We’ve brought back the ultimate breakfast deal to the menu. The New! Super Slam™. 2 fluffy buttermilk pancakes, 2 eggs cooked to order, 2 strips of bacon, 2 sausage links and hash browns. Plus, you can upgrade to New! Pumpkin Pancakes for only 49¢. Don’t miss the festive flavors you’ve been craving all year long! Be sure to stop by your local Denny’s to try our New! Holiday Craft Pancakes, Turkey & Fixin’s, and Pumpkin Treats. We even have an exclusive online value pack with turkey, dressing and sides to feed a family of four. And since we’re open on Thanksgiving & Christmas, that means you can ditch the stress and let us do the cooking!
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 1.012/4/18Food very nasty and dry always missing items with no refund or apology
- Rating 3.011/6/18Ordered online and picked up. Order was ready for me when I got to the door. The server asked me from the server's area if I had a pick up and I said yes and he said that's it by the register. I said okay, looked in the bag to check it and then left. I give three stars because the food was great and cooked properly. Disappointed I had left a tip when I paid online, if I had paid in store maybe the server would have been a little more attentive.
- Rating 5.010/30/18Food on point and more than expected for the price paid. Love it!
- Rating 5.07/31/18Fast in and out with good food
- Rating 5.07/24/18Enjoy being able to order, stop to pick up, and go on my way. Timely service and good food.
- Rating 4.06/26/18I enjoyed the food
- Rating 5.03/6/18I have order online from Denny’s a few times, and every time they make sure my order is complete and there is nothing missing! The lobby and stuff is ALWAYS sweet and respectful. This is the best denny’s Ive been to since Ive moved to the north side of Lakeland! Keep up the good work!
- Rating 3.02/28/18My order was on time and correct, however when I came in to pick it up I waited nearly ten minutes for service. The waitress was in full view, clearly had seen me but kept making tea and coffee ignoring me. It took ten minutes to get my order and she wasn’t even the one to cash me out, it was another server (a male) who had just clocked in. So, other than the waitress not paying attention to paying customers I’d say the food was decent and well priced. I’d go back if she wasn’t working though.
- Rating 1.01/30/18The food was cold when I picked it up and returned bazillion to the motel.
- Rating 2.012/16/17Ok food. Small to-go portions.
- Rating 1.011/29/17Food was cold, I asked for it to be remade. It had to be sent back 3 times. Before the manager came over and remade it his self. Service was crap and there was only one other person in our section :(
- Rating 5.09/25/17We placed an order to go because we were too tired to est in. Food was ready when we arrived to pick up, everything was good and we even had enough syrup for the pancakes. No complaints from us. Staff was also very friendly.
- Rating 3.08/28/17Good food, but order was not correct
- Rating 2.08/23/17Order wasn't complete