Denny’s Missouri Ave.
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s Missouri Ave.
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s Missouri Ave.
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 60 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. And just in time for summer, enjoy the bold flavors of Burgertown USA. An entire line-up of 100% hand-pressed beef burgers with wavy-cut French fries starting at only $6.99. Whether you’re a fan of the Classic Burger or the Spicy Sriracha Burger, we’ve got you covered. Be sure to try our New! America’s Diner Cheeseburger with a refreshing Cherry Limeade. Hurry in today. You won’t be disappointed.
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 4.08/7/18Good service..
- Rating 1.07/25/18When I arrived to pick up my order,the order wasn't even in my name ,it was in someone else's name.The drinks were not with my order even though I had paid for them and I had to spend another 11.00 on the drinks.
- Rating 1.07/24/18I walked in and NO one greeted me for over 5 minutes. My order was setting on the counter. I had to ask someone and they were very rude. I was very disappointed with your service. Customer is what keeps in guys in business and on Sunday morning your customer service was at its worst.
- Rating 3.04/3/18Can be really slow service at times.
- Rating 1.03/6/18I ordered to go and got there on time I watched my food sit out ready for more then 20 min while I was there
- Rating 5.02/28/18Great service. Ordering online is easy. And I like that I can look at menu as long as I want. And I can come and pick it up when I want. Thanks!
- Rating 5.02/27/18The food was hot and fresh and exactly the way I ordered it. High recommend ordering online more often.
- Rating 5.01/31/18Great take out service.
- Rating 5.01/31/18They were literally bagging our order when my husband went to pick it up. Everything was hot, fresh and delicious.
- Rating 1.01/30/18I ordered online, since I didn't have time to eat in. Waited a half an hour to get my food. Got home to find out half my order was wrong. When I brought it back, the cook gave me the stank eye like I was just being difficult.
- Rating 1.01/23/18SO IM NOT SURE IF I CAN EVEN ORDER FROM THIS PLACE. HERE I THOUGHT ONLINE ORDERING SHOULD BE EASY AND CONVENIENT. IVE PLACED 3 SEPERATE ORDERS MONTHS APART AND ALL 3 HAD MISSING FOOD THAT I WAS CHARGED FOR. MY LAST ORDER WAS MISSING 2 EXTRA ORDERS OF TURKEY BACON AND AN ORDER OF SAUSAGES WHICH MIGHT I ADD ARE OR WERE $3.99, TURKEY BACON WAS $1.99 AND THESE WERE ADDITIONS. I TRIED TO CALL AND COMPLAIN BUT AT THEIR CONVENIENCE THE CALL GOES STRAIGHT TO VOICEMAIL EVERYTIME. SO IM SCREWED OUT OF MY MONEY WHICH WASNT JUST A FEW DOLLARS, BUT ALSO NOT RECEIVING ANYTHING IS JUST AS UPSETTING.Response from Denny's1/24/18Hello Shaanna C, we are sorry to hear you were not satisfied with your experience in our restaurant. Please use the following link eymdiner.com/contact-us so we can make it better.
Customer Service Representative
- Rating 5.01/23/18Excellent and fast service
- Rating 5.01/18/18When I picked up my online order the waiter went through everything including all the food, contiments and utensils. Its was a great experience and the team very professional. I will reorder again from this location.
- Rating 1.010/27/17This store deserves a zero star rating for the lack of concern and followup by the store manager, Anna. There was an error in my online order to where twice it didn't processed in their system, however it still charged my debit card twice for a very large order which totaled over $40. The first charge was applied back to my account immediately, however the second charge was not. I called the store directly and talked with the manger, Anna would spoke in a tone of voice that made me feel offended and defensive. So I asked for an email address to send proof that their system had charged me twice for food never received. I was told by management that I would receive a call back, and after 5 business days, I still have not gotten a reply.
I am very disappointed in the service of the top management of this establishment. The email I sent described the issue in detai and I never even received an email back to acknowledge that my issue was being taken seriously. I have been forced to take time out of MY day to speak with Denny's customer service in order to get MY money back, and this is ridiculous. A company of this size should have better management. The manager of the restaurant should take it seriously when a customer calls and speaks about a matter as serious as this - especially when an email with proof is sent to further state their case. Rudeness will never get customers to come back, and I refuse to go back to this restaurant. It shouldn't be this hard to correct a mistake made by their online ordering system. Anna is not good at her job and needs to be given training on how to treat customers. I'm disappointed and hope other Denny's restaurants don't operate in this manner.
- Rating 5.09/19/17The cook is always ON POINT!
Knuckles to you!!
The staff is always friendly and food is great!