Denny’s Missouri Ave.
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s Missouri Ave.
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s Missouri Ave.
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 60 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. We’ve brought back the ultimate breakfast deal to the menu. The New! Super Slam™. 2 fluffy buttermilk pancakes, 2 eggs cooked to order, 2 strips of bacon, 2 sausage links and hash browns. Plus, you can upgrade to New! Pumpkin Pancakes for only 49¢. Don’t miss the festive flavors you’ve been craving all year long! Be sure to stop by your local Denny’s to try our New! Holiday Craft Pancakes, Turkey & Fixin’s, and Pumpkin Treats. We even have an exclusive online value pack with turkey, dressing and sides to feed a family of four. And since we’re open on Thanksgiving & Christmas, that means you can ditch the stress and let us do the cooking!
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 5.012/12/18One word...AMAZING!!!!
- Rating 1.012/11/18I was very disappointed. I ordered delivery. The food came cold, rubbery, and missing two items. They noted on my receipt that they were out of one of those items, but they didn’t bother to replace it with anything else. I called them back, to inquire on what happened. At first, they argued with me that I didn’t order the other missing item. But then, when they looked at the receipt and saw that I did, they finally apologized and asked me if I wanted them to note my account for the next time or if I wanted to pick it up then. Being it was part of our dinner, I said we’d pick it up, although I wasn’t happy about it because I ordered delivery for a reason. Then they told me they actually had the other item in stock, that they were initially out of. They didn’t give it to us and told us they didn’t have it because the cook didn’t have it premade, when I ordered, and it would take a while to cook. But it was ready and they could have it for me if I picked it up, which really got me mad. They put me on hold, on the phone. While I was told to hold, I could hear them arguing in the background with customers and with one another. Apparently they were busy and they kept saying the reason they were so slow was because they had new employees that were training. I won’t be ordering again, from that location.
- Rating 4.012/4/18Added two pumpkin pancakes to my order, took an extra 45 minutes for the pancakes... Business was light (3 tables inside, one bagged to go order) people were friendly.
- Rating 5.010/31/18Ordered Country fried steak & eggs & the Pot roast melt to go. My order was ready when I arrived & all was cooked as requested. The Pot roast melt was off the chain!!! Will definitely be ordering it again.
- Rating 1.09/25/18The waitress gave my order to the wrong person, I had to get her attention and remind her that it’s my order. I ordered my eggs over easy, they were over hard. Also my wife’s meal was missing her English Muffin.
- Rating 5.09/20/18Always have good food from here. French toast was delicious. Food was delivered hot and fresh!!!
- Rating 4.09/10/18Ordering was a breeze the doordash driver was wonderful. The only downfall was the food was not as hot as it should be but then again I understand it's a long way for them to drive. But overall I give it a four out of five and I would definitely try it again
- Rating 4.08/7/18Good service..
- Rating 1.07/25/18When I arrived to pick up my order,the order wasn't even in my name ,it was in someone else's name.The drinks were not with my order even though I had paid for them and I had to spend another 11.00 on the drinks.
- Rating 1.07/24/18I walked in and NO one greeted me for over 5 minutes. My order was setting on the counter. I had to ask someone and they were very rude. I was very disappointed with your service. Customer is what keeps in guys in business and on Sunday morning your customer service was at its worst.
- Rating 3.04/3/18Can be really slow service at times.
- Rating 1.03/6/18I ordered to go and got there on time I watched my food sit out ready for more then 20 min while I was there
- Rating 5.02/28/18Great service. Ordering online is easy. And I like that I can look at menu as long as I want. And I can come and pick it up when I want. Thanks!
- Rating 5.02/27/18The food was hot and fresh and exactly the way I ordered it. High recommend ordering online more often.
- Rating 5.01/31/18Great take out service.
- Rating 5.01/31/18They were literally bagging our order when my husband went to pick it up. Everything was hot, fresh and delicious.
- Rating 1.01/30/18I ordered online, since I didn't have time to eat in. Waited a half an hour to get my food. Got home to find out half my order was wrong. When I brought it back, the cook gave me the stank eye like I was just being difficult.
- Rating 1.01/23/18SO IM NOT SURE IF I CAN EVEN ORDER FROM THIS PLACE. HERE I THOUGHT ONLINE ORDERING SHOULD BE EASY AND CONVENIENT. IVE PLACED 3 SEPERATE ORDERS MONTHS APART AND ALL 3 HAD MISSING FOOD THAT I WAS CHARGED FOR. MY LAST ORDER WAS MISSING 2 EXTRA ORDERS OF TURKEY BACON AND AN ORDER OF SAUSAGES WHICH MIGHT I ADD ARE OR WERE $3.99, TURKEY BACON WAS $1.99 AND THESE WERE ADDITIONS. I TRIED TO CALL AND COMPLAIN BUT AT THEIR CONVENIENCE THE CALL GOES STRAIGHT TO VOICEMAIL EVERYTIME. SO IM SCREWED OUT OF MY MONEY WHICH WASNT JUST A FEW DOLLARS, BUT ALSO NOT RECEIVING ANYTHING IS JUST AS UPSETTING.Response from Denny's1/24/18Hello Shaanna C, we are sorry to hear you were not satisfied with your experience in our restaurant. Please use the following link eymdiner.com/contact-us so we can make it better.
Customer Service Representative
- Rating 5.01/23/18Excellent and fast service
- Rating 5.01/18/18When I picked up my online order the waiter went through everything including all the food, contiments and utensils. Its was a great experience and the team very professional. I will reorder again from this location.