Denny’s Citrus Blvd
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s Citrus Blvd
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s Citrus Blvd
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 60 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. And now, we’ve added the ultimate breakfast deal to the menu. Introducing the New! Super Slam™. Two fluffy buttermilk pancakes, two eggs cooked to order, two strips of bacon, two sausage links and hash browns. Available on the value menu for only $5.99!
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 4.03/6/18They were friendly. The website had said it would be ready in 20 mins. When I arrived, they told me they didn't have what I ordered. But then they prepped some. It took approximately 40 mins from the time I placed the order. I appreciated their willingness to prep more, but maybe have it be a best practice to call customer when out of an item
- Rating 1.02/20/18Very very disorganized and front staff are beyond rude. I originally went to dine in I walked into the restaurant and realized they were extremely packed I walked out and placed order online. For some reason I couldn't edit the comment, so placed the order and proceeded to call the restaurant I was put on hold for 15 minutes finally server came to the phone and I told her I needed my pancakes with cinnamon. Her response was she had better things to do but she will see what she can do. 30 minutes later I went back in to get my food. I waitrd another 10 mimutes for the food, the Food was cold and eggs was not how I asked for even thought it clearly stated on the receipt. Waiter had an awful attitude when i asked for something fresh. I waited an additional 20 minutes for the food which was still cold. I will never go back nor recommend that place
- Rating 5.01/23/18Always quick friendly and tasty
- Rating 1.01/2/18Horrible. I ordered online. Figured due to the holiday they'd be busy so arrived 15 minutes after time said it'd be ready. Still waited 40 mins. By the time I got my meal my sandwich was soggy the prime rib which I ordered and paid for came as chicken and there was no marinara sauce for the cheese sticks. I won't be going there again!
- Rating 5.01/2/18I did not visit this Denny's location.
- Rating 1.012/5/17I must say the experience with the Denny’s location in Leesburg was horrible. I placed a online order for pickup and I went to get order at the time of confirmation stated it would be available. It was a additional 40 minutes and by then my lunch was over. I will not be back. The hostess was not only rolling her eyes at every one we all knew she hated her job!! So sad to work with the public and have such a bad attitude.
- Rating 1.012/2/17My food was not ready when I got there. They did not even start cooking my food untill I got there. They said no one seen my order come thru. It was soooo much better when you could call and place orders.
- Rating 5.010/26/17Excellent service and excellent food!
- Rating 5.010/17/17The food was awesome
- Rating 2.08/21/17Our food was cold and eggs over cooked. Hash browns and eggs are not good to go with.