Denny’s N. State Road #7
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s N. State Road #7
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s N. State Road #7
For over 65 years Denny’s has been bringing people together over great food. It’s the place where people can relax and be themselves; where they can enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Denny’s is a place where you can order the usual or try something new - like our brand new, authentic French Crepes in delicious new flavors like Banana Berry Caramel, Banana Chocolate Hazelnut and Strawberry Vanilla. And when it comes to value, the new Meat Lovers Slam can’t be beat. It’s 2 eggs, 3 sausage links, 3 strips of bacon and 2 buttermilk pancakes all for a great low price. And while the restaurants have been updated and the menu changed, Denny's still kept all your favorites like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Whether it's appetizers, breakfast, lunch, dinner or dessert, we pride ourselves on an expansive menu featuring delicious, innovative options that cater to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door. So friends and family can come in, sit down and connect in the place that’s made for it. See you at Denny's.
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 5.04/17/19My meal was great and I appreciated that I didn’t have to wait because my meal was ready before I arrived.
- Rating 3.04/4/19Ordered online. On my lunch break, I arrived about half hour after order was placed and order was not ready.Staff did not seem aware that i had placed an online order. had to wait abut 15 minutes.
- Rating 5.03/14/19Very convenient and useful👍
- Rating 3.012/19/18Payment process on the app is horrible. Have had problems the last two times trying to check out. Had to go online and go through the ordering process all over again. Then I could check out easily.
- Rating 3.012/6/18Food is good as always. Pick up tends to take too long considering that the order is already paid for. Everyone seems to be too busy to distribute the orders to customers picking up even though it is sitting on the counter on bags ready to go. One thing that MUST change is that the delivery companies that are used (Uber eats, Grub Hub and others) should NOT be permitted to take the parking spots designated for "customers" picking up their online orders.
- Rating 4.012/4/18Did not like:
Website don't have guest ordering option.
Saved credit card but didn't save address and zip properly and gave error for 2nd order. I had to reenter credit card number again.
Order quickly prepared by restaurant.
- Rating 5.010/30/18This restaurant always does an amazing job with our to go orders. They never forget a thing and get all of our customizations correct. And they are always so nice when we pick up the order. I wish the sit down service could be as excellent. The wait staff is very sweet and work hard, but there is always a wait line (with empty tables) and the food takes a very long time to arrive. I'm still a huge fan!
- Rating 5.010/26/18I keep ordering on-line & by time I get to pick up, foods always ready & correct...Never had a problem.
- Rating 5.010/25/18Outstanding service.
- Rating 4.010/16/18I love you guys from breakfeast to dinner but I totally have a bad relationship with the eggs still. Everything else is always on point!!!
- Rating 5.010/10/18Food was prepared properly and ready when I got there.
- Rating 4.09/25/18It depends on what day it Is. I sometimes I vary between Cobb salad cheeseburgers and super slam but my eggs are never Good, but my salads are usually messed up and the burgers are pretty good!!! I still go back for value but overall just a little more attention would be nice for the to go orders!!!
- Rating 5.09/25/18Nothing was soggy and it was absolutely delicious.
- Rating 3.09/20/18Made the wrong pancakes with my to go order and was not aware til too late as on my way to work. The server was very nice.
- Rating 1.09/20/18I never received my order. Order #173507086
I am so upset
- Rating 5.09/11/18great food, great service
- Rating 5.09/7/18wonderful food, fast delivery
- Rating 5.08/15/18Best t-bone steaks in town!!!
- Rating 5.07/11/18I love ordering from my app. It’s so much better than calling Denny’s because when I arrive the food is actually ready. It was almost never ready when I called for pickup. Thank you
- Rating 1.06/26/18After having to wait 40 min for an online order, and getting my food cold as ice when I finally get it, I am not sure if they deserve the one star.