Denny’s N. State Road #7
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s N. State Road #7
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s N. State Road #7
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 60 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. We’ve brought back the ultimate breakfast deal to the menu. The New! Super Slam™. 2 fluffy buttermilk pancakes, 2 eggs cooked to order, 2 strips of bacon, 2 sausage links and hash browns. Plus, you can upgrade to New! Pumpkin Pancakes for only 49¢. Don’t miss the festive flavors you’ve been craving all year long! Be sure to stop by your local Denny’s to try our New! Holiday Craft Pancakes, Turkey & Fixin’s, and Pumpkin Treats. We even have an exclusive online value pack with turkey, dressing and sides to feed a family of four. And since we’re open on Thanksgiving & Christmas, that means you can ditch the stress and let us do the cooking!
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 5.010/30/18This restaurant always does an amazing job with our to go orders. They never forget a thing and get all of our customizations correct. And they are always so nice when we pick up the order. I wish the sit down service could be as excellent. The wait staff is very sweet and work hard, but there is always a wait line (with empty tables) and the food takes a very long time to arrive. I'm still a huge fan!
- Rating 5.010/26/18I keep ordering on-line & by time I get to pick up, foods always ready & correct...Never had a problem.
- Rating 5.010/25/18Outstanding service.
- Rating 4.010/16/18I love you guys from breakfeast to dinner but I totally have a bad relationship with the eggs still. Everything else is always on point!!!
- Rating 5.010/10/18Food was prepared properly and ready when I got there.
- Rating 4.09/25/18It depends on what day it Is. I sometimes I vary between Cobb salad cheeseburgers and super slam but my eggs are never Good, but my salads are usually messed up and the burgers are pretty good!!! I still go back for value but overall just a little more attention would be nice for the to go orders!!!
- Rating 5.09/25/18Nothing was soggy and it was absolutely delicious.
- Rating 3.09/20/18Made the wrong pancakes with my to go order and was not aware til too late as on my way to work. The server was very nice.
- Rating 1.09/20/18I never received my order. Order #173507086
I am so upset
- Rating 5.09/11/18great food, great service
- Rating 5.09/7/18wonderful food, fast delivery
- Rating 5.08/15/18Best t-bone steaks in town!!!
- Rating 5.07/11/18I love ordering from my app. It’s so much better than calling Denny’s because when I arrive the food is actually ready. It was almost never ready when I called for pickup. Thank you
- Rating 1.06/26/18After having to wait 40 min for an online order, and getting my food cold as ice when I finally get it, I am not sure if they deserve the one star.
- Rating 1.06/26/18I am completely upset with your delivery service I was charged full amount on my card and I never received my food!!! I’ve called multiple times to speak with a manager and I’ve been told to call back in 30 min he’s busy or I’m out on hold and no one ever picks back up the phone!!
- Rating 1.06/26/18I ordered my meal online I went to get my food it was not ready and a Elderly person have poop accidentally all over the front lobby and the scent was horrible I took my food and leave but couldn’t eat it I throw the whole bag away was sick to my stomach my first Denny experience.
- Rating 5.06/26/18Great food. Fast and friendly service. Unbeatable price!
- Rating 5.06/26/18Excellent service and great food
- Rating 1.06/20/18Customer service is trash,just an overall trash location, messes up orders too much, needs a whole new staff plus manager(s) and (or) take a class , and this is all coming from someone in the food business whether I’m in the kitchen,waiting tables,on the register etc. customers should be treated with the best service no matter what but overall experience I would give zero stars but can’t and i was told I was going to get my refund for an online order within 2-3 business days and still haven’t received it so I’m basically done with Denny’s and it’s trash company 😬
- Rating 5.04/10/18Great food, on time and hot. Loved it.