Denny’s N. State Road #7
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s N. State Road #7
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s N. State Road #7
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 60 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. And now you can enjoy the New! Dulce de Leche Crunch Pancakes with cinnamon crumb topping cooked into two fluffy buttermilk pancakes and served with warm caramel sauce for drizzling. Real ingredients. Freshly crafted. It’s just the latest addition to our seriously upgraded menu!
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 3.03/14/18I believe your delivery charges are excessive.
- Rating 1.03/14/18Ordered online...never received my food...couldn't contact driver since that information is not provided via website. I ask the branch for the info and they said I would have to go through postmates.
- Rating 3.03/14/18Food was delicious, the person who cooked the food just forgot to add cheese to my eggs and ham on my moons over my hammy.
- Rating 3.03/6/18Good was good, waitress was unpleasant on every occasion
- Rating 5.03/6/18I always get my meal to go and it was perfect and still hot, but most of all delicious.
- Rating 2.03/6/18I placed online order. Paid, got to restaurant the service was horrible. My food was cold, I was in such a rush for the experience to be over i didn’t realize until i got home some of my items were missing. The cashier Marsha barely acknowledge me.
- Rating 5.02/27/18Only quarrel is it would be nice to sign and leave a tip for the hardworking dennys employee that spent time packing my online order.
- Rating 4.02/27/18THE food and service was ok. It seemed as though they were under staffed. Took me awhile to get my order i made online.
- Rating 5.02/27/18Got food out in a timely manner and was cooked just fine
- Rating 3.01/30/18Food was bad but service was good.
- Rating 5.01/30/18Food was excellent. No detail was overlooked. I had sauce syrup napkins and utensils. Food was packaged nicely. Two thumbs up.
- Rating 5.01/24/18Meal was excellent. However, I am still waiting on my Grand Slam coupon.
- Rating 5.01/24/18Experience was great. I never received my free Slam coupon however.
- Rating 5.01/24/18This Denny's is a great place for breakfast, I always appreciate the friendly service and the well prepared food!
- Rating 5.01/24/18Service was great. Good food and fast service.
- Rating 2.01/23/18Was bit disappointed cause my hash brown was burnt
- Rating 5.01/18/18great service
- Rating 1.01/17/18I came for a pick up and was ignored for 10 minutes while staff walked passed me at least 10 times. Unacceptable. My pick up order was cold; the point of ordering for pick up is to be in and out in a reasonable amount of time. I was unhappy with my visit considering they are usually on point. Let's hope this is not the beginning of a new trend.
- Rating 5.01/2/18My kids and I eat there often. We love it! Never had a bad experience.
- Rating 1.01/2/18The 20% coupon that was supposed to be emailed to me within 24 hours never happened. Saw many more reviews on the same issue so congratulations. Your scam worked though I was going to order from Denny’s with or without the coupon. Just wish the coupon would’ve still be emailed instead of wasting time signing up for something that wasn’t going to happen. Feel free to post this feedback on your website.