Denny’s N. State Road #7
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s N. State Road #7
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s N. State Road #7
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 60 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. And now, we’ve added the ultimate breakfast deal to the menu. Introducing the New! Super Slam™. Two fluffy buttermilk pancakes, two eggs cooked to order, two strips of bacon, two sausage links and hash browns. Available on the value menu for only $5.99!
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 5.07/11/18I love ordering from my app. It’s so much better than calling Denny’s because when I arrive the food is actually ready. It was almost never ready when I called for pickup. Thank you
- Rating 1.06/26/18After having to wait 40 min for an online order, and getting my food cold as ice when I finally get it, I am not sure if they deserve the one star.
- Rating 1.06/26/18I am completely upset with your delivery service I was charged full amount on my card and I never received my food!!! I’ve called multiple times to speak with a manager and I’ve been told to call back in 30 min he’s busy or I’m out on hold and no one ever picks back up the phone!!
- Rating 1.06/26/18I ordered my meal online I went to get my food it was not ready and a Elderly person have poop accidentally all over the front lobby and the scent was horrible I took my food and leave but couldn’t eat it I throw the whole bag away was sick to my stomach my first Denny experience.
- Rating 5.06/26/18Great food. Fast and friendly service. Unbeatable price!
- Rating 5.06/26/18Excellent service and great food
- Rating 1.06/20/18Customer service is trash,just an overall trash location, messes up orders too much, needs a whole new staff plus manager(s) and (or) take a class , and this is all coming from someone in the food business whether I’m in the kitchen,waiting tables,on the register etc. customers should be treated with the best service no matter what but overall experience I would give zero stars but can’t and i was told I was going to get my refund for an online order within 2-3 business days and still haven’t received it so I’m basically done with Denny’s and it’s trash company 😬
- Rating 5.04/10/18Great food, on time and hot. Loved it.
- Rating 5.03/20/18The pick up as ready very shortly after the order was submitted. Food was hot, very tasty as well as plentiful. Great experience.
- Rating 3.03/14/18I believe your delivery charges are excessive.
- Rating 1.03/14/18Ordered online...never received my food...couldn't contact driver since that information is not provided via website. I ask the branch for the info and they said I would have to go through postmates.
- Rating 3.03/14/18Food was delicious, the person who cooked the food just forgot to add cheese to my eggs and ham on my moons over my hammy.
- Rating 3.03/6/18Good was good, waitress was unpleasant on every occasion
- Rating 5.03/6/18I always get my meal to go and it was perfect and still hot, but most of all delicious.
- Rating 2.03/6/18I placed online order. Paid, got to restaurant the service was horrible. My food was cold, I was in such a rush for the experience to be over i didn’t realize until i got home some of my items were missing. The cashier Marsha barely acknowledge me.
- Rating 5.02/27/18Only quarrel is it would be nice to sign and leave a tip for the hardworking dennys employee that spent time packing my online order.
- Rating 4.02/27/18THE food and service was ok. It seemed as though they were under staffed. Took me awhile to get my order i made online.
- Rating 5.02/27/18Got food out in a timely manner and was cooked just fine
- Rating 3.01/30/18Food was bad but service was good.
- Rating 5.01/30/18Food was excellent. No detail was overlooked. I had sauce syrup napkins and utensils. Food was packaged nicely. Two thumbs up.