Denny’s W. New Haven
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s W. New Haven
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s W. New Haven
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 60 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. And just in time for summer, enjoy the bold flavors of Burgertown USA. An entire line-up of 100% hand-pressed beef burgers with wavy-cut French fries starting at only $6.99. Whether you’re a fan of the Classic Burger or the Spicy Sriracha Burger, we’ve got you covered. Be sure to try our New! America’s Diner Cheeseburger with a refreshing Cherry Limeade. Hurry in today. You won’t be disappointed.
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 1.09/20/18Dirty tables, girl had to clean a table. However she did not clean. The seats. The heavy set (I guess she was a training supervisor, she treated the young lady being trained in a demeaning way. My wife and I had like warm meals. We had to stop another waitress to get refills of our drinks. The training waitress just dropped a few packets of you jelly packets on our table as we were eating and telling us to put them in the jelly cup. We go to the restaurant (or we used to go) and almost every time we have to flag down another waitress for refills,wrong meals, and cold food.
That is why I WILL NOT RECOMMEND THIS RESTAURANT TO ANYONE. I ONLY SUMITTED A STAR BECAUSE IT WONT LEY ME SIMBIT U TIL I ENTER A STAR. IF I HAD MY CHOICE THE RESTAURANT WPULD GET 25 NEGATIVE STARS.
- Rating 5.08/21/18Amazing! Very quick service and beyond friendly customer service skills when I went in to pick up my order.
- Rating 5.03/20/18It was really good! I enjoyed it very much. We would definitely do it again
- Rating 5.03/14/18Quick and speedy service
- Rating 5.02/27/18Excellent to go service order was correct and it was quick in and out for pick up.
- Rating 5.01/1/18Great food great customer service
- Rating 5.012/20/17Very happy with our recent experience at Denny's. The food was very good and the service was prompt.
- Rating 5.012/12/17Excellent customer service skills food is prepared right never had a problem i go there roughly 6 times a week to get food and it is excellent...
- Rating 2.011/21/17My experience was okay. My order wasn't all the way correct, but it wasn't a big deal. Also, I didn't order from this Denny's on this date. It was from the cocoa beach location on a1a. And I had to call it in because I was using cash and for some reason I can call and make a cash order but I can't do it through the app. The waitress was awesome though and very helpful.