Denny’s E. Merritt Island
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s E. Merritt Island
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s E. Merritt Island
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 60 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. And now with Denny’s On Demand New! Online Ordering your diner favorites are at your fingertips. Just click to order and pick up on the go. And in select locations, we even deliver. So you can enjoy Denny’s fluffy pancakes and 100% beef burgers on your time, wherever you want. So, visit dennys.com or download the mobile app and start your online ordering experience today.
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 5.010/18/17Food was delicious, just my order wasn't ready, had to wait. No wonder Lady cook was all alone in the kitchen who had to deal with 8 orders at ones.
- Rating 3.010/2/17Workers were not friendly was overlooked twice and food was cold
- Rating 3.08/21/17Carry out order was wrong, no utensils were given, no syrup was provided although one order was pancakes, and no other condiments were provided. Also, the dessert was awful.
However, the manager was very nice and refunded my money withno questions asked.
- Rating 1.08/17/17We placed the order online with special instructions (hash browns "scattered w/onions" and Philly Steak Sandwich "no onions, no peppers) but they were completely ignored.