Denny’s NW 27th Avenue
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s NW 27th Avenue
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s NW 27th Avenue
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 65 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. The New! Super Slampler is here! 2 fluffy buttermilk pancakes, 2 eggs cooked to order, 2 strips of bacon, and French toast. Plus, you can upgrade to Hearty Breakfast Sausage for only 49¢. And just when you think breakfast couldn’t get better, it does! The perfect ingredients. The fold of the eggs. Introducing our New! Ooh là là Omelettes line-up starting at $6.99: New! Wild West Omelette, New! Greek Garden Omelette, and New! Sunny-Topped Omelette. They are Son Exquise! (That means super yummy.)
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 5.012/4/18Great
- Rating 5.012/4/18I visited this Denny's Restaurant on last Tuesday, and it was take out service, which was good.
- Rating 5.011/4/18Excellent service and great food, I will definitely be returning.
- Rating 5.010/25/18Clean and nice people.
I’d like more character in the restaurant. Place some art for a feel of being apart of the city.
- Rating 5.010/11/18Fast service and friendly staff
- Rating 1.010/3/18Na
- Rating 5.09/20/18Perfect
- Rating 5.08/20/18Great
- Rating 5.07/24/18The restaurant was very clean and my take out order was prepared accurately and it was still warm upon my arrival at my home. I noticed that there were only two patrons in the restaurant and that was at approximately 7:30 PM. I believe that this location in losing a lot of potential business because your restaurant is not listed on a vendors road sign on The Florida Turnpike that informs motorist in advance of an upcoming exit what business establishments are nearby. Your competitor, IHOP is on this sign, (South bound Florida Turnpike at the Miami Gardens / Miramar exit. I believe if you had visibility on this vendors’ sign for South bound traffic as well as Northbound traffic your restaurant could possibly capture the business of travelers enroute to The Florida Keys and those travelers returning from The Florida Keys. I recommend that you contact The Florida Turnpike Authorities to find how you can get your restaurant listed. I would hate to see this place shuttered due to low volume.