Denny’s Miami Lakes
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s Miami Lakes
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s Miami Lakes
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 60 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. We’ve brought back the ultimate breakfast deal to the menu. The New! Super Slam™. 2 fluffy buttermilk pancakes, 2 eggs cooked to order, 2 strips of bacon, 2 sausage links and hash browns. Plus, you can upgrade to New! Pumpkin Pancakes for only 49¢. Don’t miss the festive flavors you’ve been craving all year long! Be sure to stop by your local Denny’s to try our New! Holiday Craft Pancakes, Turkey & Fixin’s, and Pumpkin Treats. We even have an exclusive online value pack with turkey, dressing and sides to feed a family of four. And since we’re open on Thanksgiving & Christmas, that means you can ditch the stress and let us do the cooking!
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 4.010/9/18Great food
- Rating 1.010/3/18I never got my online food delivery and when I requested a refund they said they couldn’t help me after arguing on the phone I requested a manager who contacted the delivery company it’s been 5 day and no refund!!! Horrible horrible service
- Rating 5.09/25/18Outstanding flavor!!!
- Rating 4.09/21/18Great taste
- Rating 4.09/14/18Great restaurant
- Rating 5.09/10/18Great service and punctual delivery
- Rating 4.09/5/18Everything was great. The only thing they missed was to pack utensils with our order.
- Rating 5.09/5/18Everything was great!!! Just a side note the first time we ordered breakfast the syrup and butter were missing luckily we had some at the house otherwise we couldn’t have eaten them. The delay in receiving the food was at Denny’s because the food wasn’t ready, but we expected that since it was the weekend, and the postmade driver kept us informed every step of the way so that was great!! When your hungry, your hungry!! Lol thank you we’ll be ordering delivery again!! And providing feedback!!
- Rating 5.09/5/18This was my first online order with Denny's and it was a great experience. I will definitely be using it more often when I don't have time to sit down at the restaurant. I would suggest that it gives the option to customize any plate.
- Rating 5.08/28/18Great service!
- Rating 4.08/7/18Love that y'all delivered!
- Rating 1.08/7/18Never visited this location ...
- Rating 5.08/3/18Great service
- Rating 5.07/31/18Great!!!
- Rating 1.07/31/18Never got my food. When I called they told me that there's nothing they can do once the food left the restaurant. Once I manage to get to the manager, she agree to refund the money which so far I haven't got back. When I asked whyvI didn't get my refund yet, they told me it might get up to a week. Never ordering from Denys website again. Will stick with Uber eats, at least they repond quickly whenever there is an issue.
- Rating 5.07/31/18Everything was delicious
- Rating 1.06/26/18Worst experience EVER! Ordered delivery, and they said 40 min. An hour later i called to check on order. They said the food is still there and did not get picked up, and has been sitting there for well over 10 min. My family was livid (hungry) to say the least. This was Sunday breakfast. Never again. I always go to IHOP, and will continue to do so. AND THEY DID NOTHING TO KEEP CUSTOMER HAPPY. NEVER AGAIN!!!
- Rating 5.06/23/18The food was ready for pickup on time and cooked well, eggs could be a little bit more scrambled. But was great overall.
- Rating 1.05/15/18I placed my order online at 11:29 am. I received a message saying my order would be ready by 11:49 am. I got there at 12:05 pm but my order was not ready. The attendant told me to come back in half an hour because they were having issues in the kitchen. My order was finally done at 2:30 pm. By telling me that my order would be ready in 20 minutes, Denny's made me waste my time and gas, and go through the aggravation of the heavy traffic on 186th street. Please, just be honest from the start and don't make promises that you won't or can't keep.
- Rating 5.03/26/18Excellent service as always. Their food is always great and the service is phenomenal. It's my local go to for breakfast, lunch, or dinner. Can't go wrong.