Denny’s Biscayne Blvd
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s Biscayne Blvd
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s Biscayne Blvd
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 60 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. Denny’s and Solo: A Star Wars Story have teamed up! Try the all-new movie-inspired menu featuring New! Co-Reactor Pancakes and the New! Blaster Fire Burger. And be sure to purchase a pack of the Denny’s exclusive $3 character trading cards. Collect all 12 before they vanish into hyperspace! Each pack contains two character cards and a Denny’s coupon. Proceeds benefit No Kid Hungry in the fight against childhood hunger.
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 1.04/17/18The delivery took over an hour to arrive and the food was too cold to eat. This was an awful experience and feel it deserving of a refund of some sort.
- Rating 5.03/27/18The whole crew is nice
- Rating 1.03/27/18My experience was HORRIBLE! I should have learned from the last time visiting that Denny's. When we went they had us waiting for over an hour because they said they didn't have enough menus. However this time I ordered online and when I got there I was told I couldn't get my order, that I paid for if I didn't produce a picture id and credit card. (This should have been stated before I arrived at restaurant, NOT AFTER I GET THERE). After discussing with restaurant and producing i.d. I then waited another 20 minutes I received my coffee and orange juice only. I nearly completed coffee and asked what was hold up on food and was told it still was not ready. After waiting another 20 minutes I got up and asked for manager to see what was hold up on my order. He then spoke with young lady who retrieved my food that I SAW sitting on the counter ALL THAT TIME I WAS THERE! I then said to her, so I been waiting all this time for nothing. She didn't respond. I proceeded to my car and proceeded to check my order. While doing so, I noticed that my banana nut pancakes where just buttermilk pancakes. I took it back in restaurant and spoke with Manager, John who told me, that they will no longer be offering banana nut pancakes after the 1st and because of that, they did not have any nuts for the pancakes and all he could offer was some bananas on top of my pancakes. While waiting for the bananas I then said, so what about my salad I ordered? It was supposed to be cranberry pecan apples chicken salad. Mr. John said, well the only thing that would be on your salad is just apples and chicken. Although, I paid for the other ingredients, they do not carry them either. I said to him, so as a customer, you decide to give me what you want and NOT what I ordered? And then do not inform me when I get here to pick it up and have to find out on my own after I get home??? This is THE WORST RESTAURANT EXPERIENCE EVER!!! He didn't even offer any type of substitutions or discounts or refund, NOTHING! I WILL NEVER BE GOING THERE AGAIN.
- Rating 5.03/20/18Food tasted great. Friendly workers
- Rating 2.03/20/18First off the fries that came with my burger was not enough and i asked for extra meat on my nachos and it didn't look like they did it and the nachos where over cooked
- Rating 1.03/19/18Really poor poor customers service
- Rating 4.03/15/18It was good
- Rating 5.03/6/18I love the service quick and pleasent
- Rating 5.02/20/18Excellent food 😊😊