Denny’s So Dixie Hgwy
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s So Dixie Hgwy
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s So Dixie Hgwy
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 65 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. The New! Super Slampler is here! 2 fluffy buttermilk pancakes, 2 eggs cooked to order, 2 strips of bacon, and French toast. Plus, you can upgrade to Hearty Breakfast Sausage for only 49¢. And just when you think breakfast couldn’t get better, it does! The perfect ingredients. The fold of the eggs. Introducing our New! Ooh là là Omelettes line-up starting at $6.99: New! Wild West Omelette, New! Greek Garden Omelette, and New! Sunny-Topped Omelette. They are Son Exquise! (That means super yummy.)
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 5.012/18/18Always like Denny for the food and great customer service.
- Rating 1.012/18/18The food was cold and the driver was more than 30 minutes late
- Rating 5.012/12/18Although it was a very busy Sunday morning. I was in and out in approximately 3 minutes with my complete order. I had absolutely no issues at all. Online ordering will be forever for my family and myself. My only concern is Im an AARP member and was not able to apply my 15% discount while ordering on line as it did not accept the code where it says apply coupon code. All in all it was a wonderful experience.
- Rating 1.011/29/18Ordered a meal online the other day. Received a confirmation email and went to pick up my order and the manager said they didn't have it. He was very rude and kept saying there was nothing he could do. About 20min later he says "oh i found the order" really bad customer service
- Rating 5.011/29/18I love Denny's choice of food especially breakfast! I ordered online and within minutes it was delivered to my front door.
Thank you, Denny's
- Rating 1.011/29/18I work nights so majority of the time my orders are very late at night or very early during the morning. The manager of this establishment is very rude. I have had issues on multiple occassions and each time he has been the person running the show.
- Rating 5.011/18/18Great place great people especially the Sunday morning group
- Rating 5.011/14/18Everything was excellent.
- Rating 3.011/7/18I order delivery and my coffee was missing and food was tossed around ... not happy with the delivery service
- Rating 2.011/6/18I got my food 30+ minutes late. I online ordered almost an hour in advance... Ridiculous. I gave it a 2 star cause the food tasted good.
- Rating 1.09/25/18cold food
- Rating 1.09/21/18To begin with, I purchase food from Denny's all the time. I typically get the same food each and every time, the fit fare veggie skillet with no egg whites or create your own burger and a side of extra fries. I go to, or order online, from the bird road and 137 ave. location. This time around, the amount of fries I was given was little to nothing. About 10 fries. The veggie skillet was the same. As we were picking up our order, my significant other asked why this looked wrong and what the individual said was "everything is measured". To me, we were skimped and this makes me never want to eat from here again. The money, the time it took to wait and pick up, and just simply sad that we got ripped off. I should have taken pictures and names to be more exact. This is very unfortunate.
- Rating 2.09/6/18I ordered online. The food was great. When I got there it took a while to get my food. Apparently, the credit card machine stopped working and there was a big line at the register. It wasnt so much the line that bothered me but the fact that I wasnt even looked at or helped. The manager was at the register and he was very rude, didnt even care to ask me how he could help me, he just kept trying to charge the customers who were trying to pay. In a way I understand, but then he said "who's next?" I told him I was there to pick up my food and then he very rudely told that i needed to wait (after i had already been there minutes) he didnt even ask my name or my order or say I'll be right with you. He very flustered and in a very bad mood kept charging the customers. He went to the kitchen and then a lady came out and asked me about my order. Then her and the manager were there bickering and the lady said she'd be right out with my order. I was very dissatisfied with my experience. I feel like the should have a separate counter to pick up orders and they should help these customers 1st since they are just there to pick up food, dont have to pay, or order or nothing, it shouldnt be such an inconvenience.
- Rating 5.09/5/18Great service!
- Rating 5.07/16/18Always a pleasure
- Rating 1.07/3/18I ordered online to go and ordered season fries and got charged for them but never received them and got cold plain fries with my meal. Also it said my meal came with garlic bread but never recieved it also. It isn’t the first time it happens. The people who work there are very nice and I’m sure it gets hectic overnight with such little staffing. Just wish more care was put into making the food
- Rating 4.07/3/18Good
- Rating 3.06/26/18The food is always good and the staff is very friendly but you guys are very very low staffed you need more waitresses or waiters you need a greeter you need somebody at the cash register people walk in they look around and then I noticed that they leave because there's only one or two or three waitresses or waiters and that's not enough you need about especially on the weekends you need more people
, when I was waiting to pick up my order on a Friday night it was Friday or Saturday I personally saw people walk in they weren't greeted they turned around and left you lost customers and everyone there is nice the food is good you need more staff you're losing business I've been going to that Denny's for over 10 years I remember the days there were lots of Staff it was such as you know something fun let's go to Denny's let's have a good meal but the staff is you need more staff
- Rating 5.04/9/18food and service are always excellent
- Rating 5.04/4/18Very pleased with service and food