Denny’s So Dixie Hgwy
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s So Dixie Hgwy
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s So Dixie Hgwy
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 60 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. And now with Denny’s On Demand New! Online Ordering your diner favorites are at your fingertips. Just click to order and pick up on the go. And in select locations, we even deliver. So you can enjoy Denny’s fluffy pancakes and 100% beef burgers on your time, wherever you want. So, visit dennys.com or download the mobile app and start your online ordering experience today.
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 2.01/9/18Food was not ready at said time. Had to wait an additional 20 minutes once I got to the restaurant.
- Rating 5.012/13/17Love the gluton free choices
- Rating 1.011/29/17The Thanksgiving dinner we ordered for pickup was not very good. First of all, we ordered two dinners and two pies because we like their pies. I got home, opened the bag and found one dinner and two pies, so I had to drive all the way back to get the second dinner. Then, I got home and realized they had not given any garlic bread with the second dinner, and neither of the dinners had cranberry sauce with them like they were supposed to. I did not go back again, because I was tired, but for the poor quality of the food, added to the fact that they made so many mistakes, I will not be going back there again. Oh, and they advertised pecan pie on the website, and when I ordered one pumpkin and one pecan, they sent two pumpkin pies in the order, because they said they don't have pecan pie. Very poor service and very disappointed. We are disabled and not able to cook a large dinner, and wanted something nice, but this was not the case.
- Rating 5.010/2/17Love the service at the cutler bay location
- Rating 5.08/28/17Victors staff is great .. every time we visit they treat us like family
- Rating 5.08/10/17Great food fresh and hot