Denny’s So Dixie Hgwy
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s So Dixie Hgwy
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s So Dixie Hgwy
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 60 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. We’ve brought back the ultimate breakfast deal to the menu. The New! Super Slam™. 2 fluffy buttermilk pancakes, 2 eggs cooked to order, 2 strips of bacon, 2 sausage links and hash browns. Plus, you can upgrade to New! Pumpkin Pancakes for only 49¢. Don’t miss the festive flavors you’ve been craving all year long! Be sure to stop by your local Denny’s to try our New! Holiday Craft Pancakes, Turkey & Fixin’s, and Pumpkin Treats. We even have an exclusive online value pack with turkey, dressing and sides to feed a family of four. And since we’re open on Thanksgiving & Christmas, that means you can ditch the stress and let us do the cooking!
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 3.011/7/18I order delivery and my coffee was missing and food was tossed around ... not happy with the delivery service
- Rating 2.011/6/18I got my food 30+ minutes late. I online ordered almost an hour in advance... Ridiculous. I gave it a 2 star cause the food tasted good.
- Rating 1.09/25/18cold food
- Rating 1.09/21/18To begin with, I purchase food from Denny's all the time. I typically get the same food each and every time, the fit fare veggie skillet with no egg whites or create your own burger and a side of extra fries. I go to, or order online, from the bird road and 137 ave. location. This time around, the amount of fries I was given was little to nothing. About 10 fries. The veggie skillet was the same. As we were picking up our order, my significant other asked why this looked wrong and what the individual said was "everything is measured". To me, we were skimped and this makes me never want to eat from here again. The money, the time it took to wait and pick up, and just simply sad that we got ripped off. I should have taken pictures and names to be more exact. This is very unfortunate.
- Rating 2.09/6/18I ordered online. The food was great. When I got there it took a while to get my food. Apparently, the credit card machine stopped working and there was a big line at the register. It wasnt so much the line that bothered me but the fact that I wasnt even looked at or helped. The manager was at the register and he was very rude, didnt even care to ask me how he could help me, he just kept trying to charge the customers who were trying to pay. In a way I understand, but then he said "who's next?" I told him I was there to pick up my food and then he very rudely told that i needed to wait (after i had already been there minutes) he didnt even ask my name or my order or say I'll be right with you. He very flustered and in a very bad mood kept charging the customers. He went to the kitchen and then a lady came out and asked me about my order. Then her and the manager were there bickering and the lady said she'd be right out with my order. I was very dissatisfied with my experience. I feel like the should have a separate counter to pick up orders and they should help these customers 1st since they are just there to pick up food, dont have to pay, or order or nothing, it shouldnt be such an inconvenience.
- Rating 5.09/5/18Great service!
- Rating 5.07/16/18Always a pleasure
- Rating 1.07/3/18I ordered online to go and ordered season fries and got charged for them but never received them and got cold plain fries with my meal. Also it said my meal came with garlic bread but never recieved it also. It isn’t the first time it happens. The people who work there are very nice and I’m sure it gets hectic overnight with such little staffing. Just wish more care was put into making the food
- Rating 4.07/3/18Good
- Rating 3.06/26/18The food is always good and the staff is very friendly but you guys are very very low staffed you need more waitresses or waiters you need a greeter you need somebody at the cash register people walk in they look around and then I noticed that they leave because there's only one or two or three waitresses or waiters and that's not enough you need about especially on the weekends you need more people
, when I was waiting to pick up my order on a Friday night it was Friday or Saturday I personally saw people walk in they weren't greeted they turned around and left you lost customers and everyone there is nice the food is good you need more staff you're losing business I've been going to that Denny's for over 10 years I remember the days there were lots of Staff it was such as you know something fun let's go to Denny's let's have a good meal but the staff is you need more staff
- Rating 5.04/9/18food and service are always excellent
- Rating 5.04/4/18Very pleased with service and food
- Rating 5.04/2/18Sara and her sister take vary good care of us every time we go to the restaurant
- Rating 4.03/27/18Service and pickup 👌
- Rating 2.03/26/18Food was cold French toast burnt....would recommend going in to be served!!!
- Rating 5.03/20/18Denny's is a great place to dine-in and order food from. Everything just taste so good.
- Rating 1.03/14/18It took more than 45 minutes for the food to be ready. Would be amazing if the restaurant had a way of updating the estimated time depending on how busy the restaurant is. I dont mind waiting for my food, however if you state that my food will be ready for pick up estimated 20 minutes and i arrive and have to wait an additional 30 minutes for my food when i could be patiently waiting at home....i will not be a happy customer
- Rating 1.03/14/18I ordered breakfast and it was great, but when I went to order dinner online for the 55+ menu it would not let me order online I went to the restaurant and placed my order and the manager was rude I will not be going back to that restaurant any more
- Rating 1.03/6/18online order not ready in time, took an extra 30 mins. Also, not right. First missing 1 meal, then missing bread from 2nd meal. Did not have onion rings we ordered, got french fries instead. Not asked. No dipping sauce included for dipping vegetables.
- Rating 1.02/27/18I ordered some food and the sausage looked like it was bitten off of. I brought back the plates so that they could remake it for me, the managed argued me and said the sausage was sliced. The sausage didn’t look sliced at all, he argued with me for 5 mins. It was extremely difficult to get my whole order to be remade because the contaminated food came into contact with the rest of the food because I put them all into one plate when I originally took the order home. Every time the manager came to me, he argued. He didn’t want to redo my order. When they remade the order they were missing my eggs and sausage, and they also took my receipt and never gave it back. I ordered offline so my receipt is in my email, but the attitude he displayed was terrible, and it’s been days and I haven’t even eaten all of my Denny’s order because of the terrible experience.