Denny’s SW 40th St
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s SW 40th St
FREE ORIGINAL GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE ORIGINAL GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s SW 40th St
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 60 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. And now you can enjoy the tastes of the season with Denny’s new holiday pancake lineup. With flavors like pumpkin cream, cranberry orange and white chocolate raspberry, you’ll have your own little holiday in your belly!
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 5.012/6/17Ordered breakfast items for my mother were prepared properly and as requested. No issues and was ready upon my arrival.
- Rating 1.012/5/17Poor experience. won't try it again. There was not enough staff to take care of in house customers, deliveries and pick ups. The dishes waiting to be picked up by the waiters/waitresses sat on the counter delivered by the cooks f o r e v e r. Some were even put in the microwave before being served at the table. Very long wait at the cash register. I did not get a receipt. My food was ssssooo cold. Staff looked so stressed running around like crazy people. Felt very bad for them. Hope this serves some purpose. Should not be offering these services (delivery and pick up) if you cannot manage them in a timely way. Thanks.
- Rating 4.010/23/17I was a bit disappointed with this visit. I always get good service from this store. When i picked up my order, i looked through the bag and there were no utensils. I asked the person that checked me out for utensils(who appeared to be a manager) told me to wait. Then told me there was none. It just was not good customer service.
- Rating 5.010/17/17Excellent
- Rating 4.010/6/17I really enjoy coming here, especially late night/early morning. Their service is always friendly, their food is good and the place is always spotless. As an added bonus, it's just a few blocks from my house, but honestly, even if it were farther, I'd come here.
- Rating 4.010/2/17Ordered to go the Everyday Value Slam which was good. However, the side dish of "Seasonal Fruit" composing of just slices of bananas and cantaloupe did not leave much to desire. Definitely should have been more variety of fruits than just two.