Denny’s SW 40th St
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s SW 40th St
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s SW 40th St
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 60 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. And now, we’ve added the ultimate breakfast deal to the menu. Introducing the New! Super Slam™. Two fluffy buttermilk pancakes, two eggs cooked to order, two strips of bacon, two sausage links and hash browns. Available on the value menu for only $5.99!
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 2.04/9/18You guys missed my $4 worth of pancakes. I was in a hurry at pickup and didn't notice until after the fact. The food was good as usual, but missing part of the order is an amateur mistake.
- Rating 4.04/4/18Everyone at this Dennys is very nice, the cooks are good and the servers are great
- Rating 5.03/26/18Service was great and the food tasted amazing. Would definitely be back!!!
- Rating 4.03/17/18Everything was deliciuos but no one was attentive when I first got there.
- Rating 5.03/12/18Good job
- Rating 5.02/20/18Great service!💖
Great food! So glad you deliver!
I don't drive much and I love your good
- Rating 2.01/17/18I ordered pickup through Denny’s Online pickup. I get limited lunch time so I called beforehand to see if my order was ready, which they told me it was. When I got there I stood there for 20 minutes before any of the employees approached me. Many of them had seen me standing there and still ignored me. This is the second time this happens to me. By the time I got my food, the soup was cold and the sandwich was soggy.
- Rating 5.01/10/18I love how every time I pick up my breakfast the waiter is always so welcoming!
Such a pleasant experience! & the food is always delicious!!!
- Rating 5.01/9/18Easy to order... ready when I arrived. Happy experience!
- Rating 4.01/2/18The service is OK! Some times they are to busy to provide better customer service. I would suggest that you always check your order no matter what before you walkout of the building.
- Rating 5.012/6/17Ordered breakfast items for my mother were prepared properly and as requested. No issues and was ready upon my arrival.
- Rating 1.012/5/17Poor experience. won't try it again. There was not enough staff to take care of in house customers, deliveries and pick ups. The dishes waiting to be picked up by the waiters/waitresses sat on the counter delivered by the cooks f o r e v e r. Some were even put in the microwave before being served at the table. Very long wait at the cash register. I did not get a receipt. My food was ssssooo cold. Staff looked so stressed running around like crazy people. Felt very bad for them. Hope this serves some purpose. Should not be offering these services (delivery and pick up) if you cannot manage them in a timely way. Thanks.
- Rating 4.010/23/17I was a bit disappointed with this visit. I always get good service from this store. When i picked up my order, i looked through the bag and there were no utensils. I asked the person that checked me out for utensils(who appeared to be a manager) told me to wait. Then told me there was none. It just was not good customer service.
- Rating 5.010/17/17Excellent
- Rating 4.010/6/17I really enjoy coming here, especially late night/early morning. Their service is always friendly, their food is good and the place is always spotless. As an added bonus, it's just a few blocks from my house, but honestly, even if it were farther, I'd come here.
- Rating 4.010/2/17Ordered to go the Everyday Value Slam which was good. However, the side dish of "Seasonal Fruit" composing of just slices of bananas and cantaloupe did not leave much to desire. Definitely should have been more variety of fruits than just two.