Denny’s N Kendall Drive
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s N Kendall Drive
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s N Kendall Drive
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 60 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. And just in time for summer, enjoy the bold flavors of Burgertown USA. An entire line-up of 100% hand-pressed beef burgers with wavy-cut French fries starting at only $6.99. Whether you’re a fan of the Classic Burger or the Spicy Sriracha Burger, we’ve got you covered. Be sure to try our New! America’s Diner Cheeseburger with a refreshing Cherry Limeade. Hurry in today. You won’t be disappointed.
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 1.08/14/18They forgot 2 things that I ordered and told me they couldn't do anything about it because postmates and uber are the ones who deliver. I had to argue, until they told me they would deliver my food which I ordered through their website, paid 7 dollars for delivery, and they were the ones who didn't give the full order to the delivery person. In store is amazing, but delivery is awful.
- Rating 3.06/27/18Pancakes sadly were burnt
- Rating 3.05/7/18kjkljl
- Rating 4.04/11/18Everything was great, except that we were missing some of the items that came with our order.
- Rating 1.04/9/18Food was cold
Arrived an hour and 15 minutes after ordered.
Milkshake was melted
- Rating 5.04/3/18We visit this Denny's every Friday. One reason is the food is excellent and always perfectly cooked. The second reason is because of one of your employees. His name is Ernesto. He makes our time there even better! This is the Denny's right off Kendall and 122 Ave Miami, FL
- Rating 1.03/27/18Horrible ordered my food twice and they never delivered it. Spoke to a manager and he didn’t even help my issue. Have ordered from here before and has been amazing but this time it was horrible.
- Rating 5.03/14/18Food was great and it was being packed when I arrived for pick up so I was assured the food was freshly made.
- Rating 5.01/23/18Good Job
- Rating 4.012/19/17My food wasn’t ready. Once they did give me the bag with the food and said everything was in there, I realized the two Oreo milkshakes I ordered weren’t there. Had to then wait for that to be done.
- Rating 2.012/5/17Order took one hour to prepare when they told me it would be ready in 20 minutes.