Denny’s N Kendall Drive
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s N Kendall Drive
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s N Kendall Drive
For over 65 years Denny’s has been bringing people together over great food. It’s the place where people can relax and be themselves; where they can enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Denny’s is a place where you can order the usual or try something new - like our brand new, authentic French Crepes in delicious new flavors like Banana Berry Caramel, Banana Chocolate Hazelnut and Strawberry Vanilla. And when it comes to value, the new Meat Lovers Slam can’t be beat. It’s 2 eggs, 3 sausage links, 3 strips of bacon and 2 buttermilk pancakes all for a great low price. And while the restaurants have been updated and the menu changed, Denny's still kept all your favorites like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Whether it's appetizers, breakfast, lunch, dinner or dessert, we pride ourselves on an expansive menu featuring delicious, innovative options that cater to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door. So friends and family can come in, sit down and connect in the place that’s made for it. See you at Denny's.
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 4.03/21/19The food was exactly what I ordered. It was cooked very well and the delivery was quick. The food was still warm when we received it. I will definitely order again and recommend this location.
- Rating 5.02/19/19Thanks a bunch!
- Rating 5.012/18/18The food is addictive !! 🌺🌼🌻
- Rating 2.011/28/18Food was good but they forgot our hash browns and have yet to refund me for them.
- Rating 5.011/8/18Ordered online with ease. Food was ready when promised. Easy parking, server was very nice, food was well packaged and we were provided with ketchup, jams, butter, utensils, and napkins. Great experience, great food, makes one happy customer
- Rating 1.010/4/18THIS IS THE SECOND TIME I ORDERED FROM YOUR LOCATION UN PLEASED , FOOD WAS COLD AND QUALITY WAS BENEATH STANDARDS
THE FIRST ORDER WAS NOT DELIVERED CORRECTLY AND I RECEIVED THE CONFIRMATION FROM YOUR STORE MANAGER THAT A CREDIT OF 6.00 WOULD BE GIVEN TO ME FOR THE DELAY IN FOOD ARRIVAL , AS WELL AS A MISSING ITEM AND I AM STILL WAITING ON THE CREDIT
I WONT BE ORDERING AGAIN ANY TIME SOON
- Rating 1.09/25/18Horrible- I waited for 10 minutes at the pick-up counter. Not one person acknowledged or asked if they could help me. This was the 2nd time that I used this order online -pick up service. There is a huge sign hanging above my head that said pick-up. I then grew tired of waiting and called out to the first waiter that did not run pass me like everybody else and asked him if he could check on my order status that said it would be ready in approximately 15 mins- Yes my order was ready the whole time. (These waiters and waitresses were too busy apparently ) I am so disgusted by this service. I spent 60 dollars for cold food! Thank God for this automated survey . Never ever again- I'd rather go to IHop.
- Rating 5.09/10/18Great
- Rating 3.09/5/18your email said free delivery, but then i had to go out and pick it up
- Rating 1.09/5/18I SPOKE TO MATHEW THE SUPERVISOR AT THIS LOCATION FOR THE DELAY I WAS SUPPOSE TO RECEIVE A 6.00+ CREDIT FOR THE INCONVENIENCE OF A LONG DELAY TO FOOD ARRIVING IN A TIMELY MANNER I STILL HAVE NOT RECEIVED THE CREDIT TO MY ORIGINAL FORM OF PAYMENT
- Rating 1.08/14/18They forgot 2 things that I ordered and told me they couldn't do anything about it because postmates and uber are the ones who deliver. I had to argue, until they told me they would deliver my food which I ordered through their website, paid 7 dollars for delivery, and they were the ones who didn't give the full order to the delivery person. In store is amazing, but delivery is awful.
- Rating 3.06/27/18Pancakes sadly were burnt
- Rating 3.05/7/18kjkljl
- Rating 4.04/11/18Everything was great, except that we were missing some of the items that came with our order.
- Rating 1.04/9/18Food was cold
Arrived an hour and 15 minutes after ordered.
Milkshake was melted
- Rating 5.04/3/18We visit this Denny's every Friday. One reason is the food is excellent and always perfectly cooked. The second reason is because of one of your employees. His name is Ernesto. He makes our time there even better! This is the Denny's right off Kendall and 122 Ave Miami, FL
- Rating 1.03/27/18Horrible ordered my food twice and they never delivered it. Spoke to a manager and he didn’t even help my issue. Have ordered from here before and has been amazing but this time it was horrible.
- Rating 5.03/14/18Food was great and it was being packed when I arrived for pick up so I was assured the food was freshly made.
- Rating 5.01/23/18Good Job
- Rating 4.012/19/17My food wasn’t ready. Once they did give me the bag with the food and said everything was in there, I realized the two Oreo milkshakes I ordered weren’t there. Had to then wait for that to be done.