Denny’s SW 137th Ave
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s SW 137th Ave
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s SW 137th Ave
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 60 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. We’ve brought back the ultimate breakfast deal to the menu. The New! Super Slam™. 2 fluffy buttermilk pancakes, 2 eggs cooked to order, 2 strips of bacon, 2 sausage links and hash browns. Plus, you can upgrade to New! Pumpkin Pancakes for only 49¢. Don’t miss the festive flavors you’ve been craving all year long! Be sure to stop by your local Denny’s to try our New! Holiday Craft Pancakes, Turkey & Fixin’s, and Pumpkin Treats. We even have an exclusive online value pack with turkey, dressing and sides to feed a family of four. And since we’re open on Thanksgiving & Christmas, that means you can ditch the stress and let us do the cooking!
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 1.010/31/18Don’t use the online order. Placed order on Sunday and took 2 hours for the order to be ready. Unacceptable by every mean.
- Rating 5.010/25/18Awesome food, prices, and service
- Rating 1.09/25/18Always something wrong when I order from here
- Rating 1.09/11/18I ordered online and they forgot the drinks. When I call to let them know the lady told me to go get it myself, instead of sending the driver back. She then said that she was going to ask the manager but no one ever followed up.
- Rating 3.09/5/18Usually we order through the online app a few times a Month. The food is awesome but the service not so great, they always forget to add be it the syrup or utensils. We always have to ask for these items. I know sometimes it gets busy but service is the key to a successful business.
- Rating 5.08/15/18keep it going
- Rating 3.07/24/18Orders daily from this location breakfast online and go pick it up..today was a bad experience..got there and order was not ready ..not even processed...cz they had to get the printout which was in the printer still..anyway ..waited 10 minutes and went home..to my surprise and disgust ..no syrup for my panckakes ....needless to say ruined my morning :(
- Rating 3.07/17/18Forgot to send our pancakes :(
- Rating 1.07/16/18I order the country fried steak breakfast. My hash brown and eggs was greasy and salty. My steak was undercooked. I was pink and still cold in certain spots
- Rating 4.07/16/18I liked that the food was ready when I got there!! But I did not like the bacon tater tots, they were extra salty I couldn’t even eat more than 1 of them cause it was too much! But the cheese quesadilla was perfect
- Rating 5.06/26/18Quick service and staff was very nice, friendly.
- Rating 4.04/16/18Quick service and well cooked meal.
- Rating 5.04/4/18Excellent service
- Rating 1.04/3/18Me faltaba el syrup en los pancakes y el cafe abierto se salia
- Rating 4.03/26/18Great service not quite awesome yet.
- Rating 1.02/2/18Staff was not aware of specials that was shown on TV, news nor radio
I got baited and switch with the on Demand special, also inform my co-worker
And for years, staff could not speak ENGLISH
- Rating 5.01/30/18Great service this time
- Rating 5.01/24/18Always courteous and fast.
- Rating 1.01/17/18Ordered online for the first time. 20 min the food will be ready for pick up. Went to pick up the food 30 min after was not even started. very disappointing.
- Rating 5.01/17/18On my last order that I picked up everything was awesome and the attendant was on point she even included the sugar free syrup I asked on order .