Denny’s SW 137th Ave
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s SW 137th Ave
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s SW 137th Ave
For over 65 years Denny’s has been bringing people together over great food. It’s the place where people can relax and be themselves; where they can enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Denny’s is a place where you can order the usual or try something new - like our brand new, authentic French Crepes in delicious new flavors like Banana Berry Caramel, Banana Chocolate Hazelnut and Strawberry Vanilla. And when it comes to value, the new Meat Lovers Slam can’t be beat. It’s 2 eggs, 3 sausage links, 3 strips of bacon and 2 buttermilk pancakes all for a great low price. And while the restaurants have been updated and the menu changed, Denny's still kept all your favorites like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Whether it's appetizers, breakfast, lunch, dinner or dessert, we pride ourselves on an expansive menu featuring delicious, innovative options that cater to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door. So friends and family can come in, sit down and connect in the place that’s made for it. See you at Denny's.
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 1.06/10/19Second time i ordered and they forget some things . Left Out my creamed corn. Didn’t put avocado on the cali club, didn’t put bananas on the kids French toast. I eat at Denny’s all the time and i never have a problem when i go there. Only in takeout.
- Rating 5.06/10/19On time and correct!!
- Rating 4.06/10/19Most of order was fine, appetizer ordered was incorrect
- Rating 5.04/17/19Great service!!!
- Rating 2.02/20/19Will not order online again. Not worth it ordering online.
- Rating 5.012/19/18It was perfect
- Rating 1.012/18/18Delivery service is not acceptable. Cold and rushed food.
- Rating 4.012/18/18Food was good - Ordered delivery
- Rating 3.012/4/18I ordered for delivery. The toast was missing in the breakfast and food cane cold.
- Rating 5.011/28/18Great experience and I can’t ask for a better customer service 👍🏼👍🏼
- Rating 1.011/14/18I ORDERED A SKILLET TO GO FEW DAYS AGO AND SEVERAL ORHER ITEMS. IT WAS MY MISTAKE OF TRUSTING THE ORDER WOULD BE REVIEWED AND DONE CORRECTLY BUT INSTEAD I GOT HOME AND SAW NO EGGS WERE ON MY SKILLET. DISAPPOINTED.
- Rating 3.010/30/18Place was so busy. It took an hour to get my food.
- Rating 5.09/20/18Always accurate and accommodating.
- Rating 1.09/11/18I ordered premium specialty pancakes my salted caramel banana pancakes were supposed to come with bananas and vanilla cream sauce peanut butter pancakes were supposed to come with peanut butter sauce and nuts they came plain I even tried calling To complain and nobody picked up the phone I took pictures as evidence if you want me to order pick up again you need to get the pick up order right
- Rating 1.09/10/18I never received the food. I did a complaint at call center online and waiting for response.
- Rating 1.09/10/18This order was done in time but completely sucked. It's as if someone ordered the same exact thing 3 hours ago but didn't pick it up, so it was given to me. Seriously. The chicken fingers were cold and burnt, the quesadillas were dry and crispy (very old), and the potato/bites were very greasy and old. None of that stuff was cooked within the last hour. No way! I got there 25 mins after ordering online and I live only 5 minutes away. No excuses for that trash. I should've check the bag before I left. That's what I get for expecting professionalism.
- Rating 5.09/6/18great food on time
- Rating 1.08/28/18I ordered for delivery and after an hour in a half I called and they said they weren’t delivering.
- Rating 5.08/14/18Great food fast and the 2 babies and I didn't have to leave the house! BONUS!!
- Rating 5.07/11/18Excellent service