Denny’s NW 41st St
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s NW 41st St
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s NW 41st St
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 60 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. Denny’s and Solo: A Star Wars Story have teamed up! Come in now and try the new menu with flavors from across the galaxy. Don’t miss out on the bold flavors like the New! Blaster Fire Burger and the New! Co-Reactor Pancake Breakfast, available for a limited time only.
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 1.04/16/18not a good experience have to wait more than 20 min for food after the pick up time, food was incorrect and missing items have to wait another 10 min to get order fixed.
- Rating 5.04/16/18Denny's never disappoints!
- Rating 5.03/26/18Add a space to tip with online ordering and food pick up .
I love this dennys
Always on time
- Rating 2.03/20/18I made my order online, I tried to call the place several times to confirm that they got my order and they never answered, I arrived at the place 20 minutes after placing my order and it was not ready, at that moment they checked in the computer and sent the order to the kitchen, I had to wait 15 more minutes. The person who assisted me was very attentive and offered me something to drink. I really love Denny's and in the future I'll probably go back to the place but ordering online now does not work. For this time it was a disaster, 3 am, I was in pjs, my husband was sick and for that reason we tried to see the most "practical" way, but we were wrong :(
- Rating 5.03/14/18Food was ready all condiments provided in and out service I truly enjoyed it. The only one thing I dislike is how long it takes for someone to respond to the front counter.
- Rating 1.02/22/18Service was terrible
- Rating 5.02/21/18easy
- Rating 5.02/20/18The Denny's was very clean, and the waitress very nice.
- Rating 5.01/23/18Service is very good and courteous.