Denny’s NW 41st St
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s NW 41st St
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s NW 41st St
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 60 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. We’ve brought back the ultimate breakfast deal to the menu. The New! Super Slam™. 2 fluffy buttermilk pancakes, 2 eggs cooked to order, 2 strips of bacon, 2 sausage links and hash browns. Plus, you can upgrade to New! Pumpkin Pancakes for only 49¢. Don’t miss the festive flavors you’ve been craving all year long! Be sure to stop by your local Denny’s to try our New! Holiday Craft Pancakes, Turkey & Fixin’s, and Pumpkin Treats. We even have an exclusive online value pack with turkey, dressing and sides to feed a family of four. And since we’re open on Thanksgiving & Christmas, that means you can ditch the stress and let us do the cooking!
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 5.010/30/18Excellent service, order was delivered at the time was promised, food was warm and order was complete
- Rating 3.010/16/18The last two times I have ordered they have gotten it wrong. Once they gave me another customers order and the second time they forgot to include the pancakes on my grand slam.
- Rating 1.010/9/18Never ordering through your online system again. I placed an order at 3:09 and arrived about 30-35 minutes later to an empty reception. There was a waitress waiting about 3 tables (very empty restaurant, not busy) looked at me, and kept going about her day without offering assistance. After about 5 minutes of waiting, I asked another lady for help and she said she had no idea what I was talking about.I clarified that I placed my order online and she then told me all the orders go to the kitchen (... ok thats still not helpful? I was asking if my order was ready?). Eventually, they checked my order and provided it to me. I had specifically instructed to have honey mustard on the side and I asked her if it was in the bag and she said "Huh? Honey mustard? No its not included in your meal" and it was in black and white on the receipt!!!! Honey mustard on the side!!!!!! Why is that so difficult to do?! So I asked her to please get me some like I had requested. I get that these are minor details but for something meant to be fastER and more efficient, these little things are so beyond annoying that I just never want to come back to this unhelpful and unreliable establishment!
- Rating 1.09/20/18Food wasn’t ready when i arrived I had to wait another 15 mins.
- Rating 1.09/6/18My last on line order on August 29th was less than satisfactory. I place my order on line because I am on break from work with limited time. I set a pick up time for 9am and when I arrived at 9:15 it was not yet ready and had to wait an additional 20 minutes. Because of the extended wait I did not have time to eat my breakfast on my break time and had to eventually throw it away.
- Rating 5.08/29/18Food was excellent, nice and hot, fast delivery
- Rating 5.08/22/18I love the staff and attention given when I pick uo my food or eat in.
- Rating 2.08/7/18Poor service, needed to get my own silverware, then had to go find server to get a refill on drink.
This was at the 27th Ave/Bell Rd, Phoenix location.
- Rating 5.08/7/18I tried the online service for the first time and it worked out great. everything was ready when I arrived to pick up and one important thing everything was still warm. I really enjoyed our breakfast and my co worker enjoyed it also. I will continue to use the service and I know you all will like the service also.
- Rating 3.07/22/18Price and quality great!
Unfortunately, the manager of this lication decided not to receive phone orders any longer. I tried online twice today and I got an error, so I had to go some place else.
He will lose business, since not everybody is good with online orders, especially elderly people.
- Rating 5.07/16/18Courteous service i order on the app often they always have my food ready with utensils and condiments without having to request it. Location is always clean unlike many other Denny locations. Only thing is they need someone at the front counter to make pick ups quicker and seating of guests faster. Sometimes you wait 10-15 mins and this delays me on my lunch break of only 50 mins.
- Rating 5.06/26/18Food was on time and fresh, great service by hostess and manager
- Rating 5.06/26/18Excellent Customer Service
- Rating 1.05/29/18Couldn’t find my mobile order and wait time was excessively long. Waited about 45 minutes to receive food that wasn’t as I ordered it. Very disappointed.
- Rating 1.04/16/18not a good experience have to wait more than 20 min for food after the pick up time, food was incorrect and missing items have to wait another 10 min to get order fixed.
- Rating 5.04/16/18Denny's never disappoints!
- Rating 5.03/26/18Add a space to tip with online ordering and food pick up .
I love this dennys
Always on time
- Rating 2.03/20/18I made my order online, I tried to call the place several times to confirm that they got my order and they never answered, I arrived at the place 20 minutes after placing my order and it was not ready, at that moment they checked in the computer and sent the order to the kitchen, I had to wait 15 more minutes. The person who assisted me was very attentive and offered me something to drink. I really love Denny's and in the future I'll probably go back to the place but ordering online now does not work. For this time it was a disaster, 3 am, I was in pjs, my husband was sick and for that reason we tried to see the most "practical" way, but we were wrong :(
- Rating 5.03/14/18Food was ready all condiments provided in and out service I truly enjoyed it. The only one thing I dislike is how long it takes for someone to respond to the front counter.
- Rating 1.02/22/18Service was terrible