Denny’s W Flagler St
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s W Flagler St
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s W Flagler St
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 65 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. The New! Super Slampler is here! 2 fluffy buttermilk pancakes, 2 eggs cooked to order, 2 strips of bacon, and French toast. Plus, you can upgrade to Hearty Breakfast Sausage for only 49¢. And just when you think breakfast couldn’t get better, it does! The perfect ingredients. The fold of the eggs. Introducing our New! Ooh là là Omelettes line-up starting at $6.99: New! Wild West Omelette, New! Greek Garden Omelette, and New! Sunny-Topped Omelette. They are Son Exquise! (That means super yummy.)
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 1.02/14/19Really bad, food cool and it took more than an 1 hour
- Rating 1.012/18/18The service was beyond horrible. Everyone was screaming, all the personnel. I just ask for 4 sets of 2 pancakes they took over 1 hour to give it to me even though I had placed the order online previously.
The personnel was rude to give me my food. Never again am I going back.
- Rating 5.012/13/18Food and service were awesome.
- Rating 1.012/11/18I did not receive my correct order call to know why my order did not arrive correctly nobody said anything bad service
- Rating 1.011/28/18Long delay in getting food order ready. Ordered food online and was told it would be ready in 20 minutes and when I got to the restaurant I had to wait an additional 30 minutes due to them having my order ready. Even when they brought out my order it was still incomplete and had to go back to get the rest of the order. I was asked three times what my name was and all three times nothing. Very poor service and I will no longer be placing any order online due to this. Hopefully the next customer who makes orders online does not have to wait as long as I did for their order.
- Rating 3.010/30/18The Thanksgiving menu we ordered was great. Very good. I would give 5 stars except I order delivery through the Denny's website and as part of my order I ordered a whole pumpkin pie. The pie did not come with the delivery. I have not way to contact the company Denny's contracts for delivery so I could not contact them. I contacted the store and they had no idea which of the 2 delivery companies was used. They said I could come pick up the pie. This was not an option as it was about 2 minutes each way. They could not give a credit because the manager was not there so they said I had to call back the next day. I ordered on line to have a delivery without headache not have such a complication!
- Rating 5.010/6/18Vey courteous staff and delicious food. I've become a regular for that reason.
- Rating 1.09/10/18I accidentally clicked on pick up instead of delivery. When I called to change it. Women who picked up the phone was rude and said she can’t do anything about it and to call corporate. To save the hassle I just drove to pick it up with my newborn child.
- Rating 5.07/24/18Friendly staff and delicious food. I have become a regular and i would recommend this place if youre looking for a good meal at a decent price.
- Rating 5.07/24/18Good Stuff
- Rating 1.07/16/18Poor quality on service , received half of the skilled , mistaken ingredients (as especified in order) missing other sides
- Rating 4.07/3/18Food was ready and great; however, I called to ask my eggs be made scrambled instead of sunny side up as was the default order, and it was not corrected. Otherwise, all was great!
- Rating 5.04/9/18Very friendly staff and the food is always good. Im a regular at this location and I always enjoy my meal there.
- Rating 5.09/5/17Excellent
- Rating 5.08/21/17great job by the team
- Rating 5.08/18/17So delicious. On time. Well cooked. Followed orders. Very satisfied!!! Thanks so much