Denny’s Blue Star Hwy
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s Blue Star Hwy
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s Blue Star Hwy
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 60 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. And now, we’ve added the ultimate breakfast deal to the menu. Introducing the New! Super Slam™. Two fluffy buttermilk pancakes, two eggs cooked to order, two strips of bacon, two sausage links and hash browns. Available on the value menu for only $5.99!
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 2.06/26/18Order was ALL wrong, paid for a prime rib sandwich got chicken, paid for a double bacon cheeseburger no bacon. I ordered online and when I got to the restaurant their printing machine didn't work properly so my order wasn't started until I showed up so I had to wait. Overall a dismal experience, when I called the person on the phone made excuses instead of apologizing. Ugh bad experience.
- Rating 3.03/20/18It was my 1st time ordering online. The ordering process was easy, getting the order was good as well. However you need better lids, the sauce on the Bourbon chicken spilled out of the container onto all the other food in the back and all in my car. Also I had ordered hash-browns with cheese and was charged extra for the cheese but it was not included. Pay better attention to the orders and take time when bagging up the food.
- Rating 5.012/20/17Tried the online ordering and it was great!! Order was ready when I arrived and the food was excellent.
- Rating 4.011/28/17The meal was hot and tasty. Quite enjoyable, however they forgot my cranberry sauce and since it was my thanksgiving dinner I was disappointed.