Denny’s Blue Star Hwy
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s Blue Star Hwy
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s Blue Star Hwy
For over 65 years Denny’s has been bringing people together over great food. It’s the place where people can relax and be themselves; where they can enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Denny’s is a place where you can order the usual or try something new - like our brand new, authentic French Crepes in delicious new flavors like Banana Berry Caramel, Banana Chocolate Hazelnut and Strawberry Vanilla. And when it comes to value, the new Meat Lovers Slam can’t be beat. It’s 2 eggs, 3 sausage links, 3 strips of bacon and 2 buttermilk pancakes all for a great low price. And while the restaurants have been updated and the menu changed, Denny's still kept all your favorites like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Whether it's appetizers, breakfast, lunch, dinner or dessert, we pride ourselves on an expansive menu featuring delicious, innovative options that cater to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door. So friends and family can come in, sit down and connect in the place that’s made for it. See you at Denny's.
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 5.04/17/19Excellent service. Fast cook
- Rating 2.010/25/18The service I received was very poor at first , the waiter over looked me more than once. Instead of her telling me that they didn’t have hamburger, about twenty minutes later I finally was able to talk to a waitress while she was checking people out and she came back and told me that they didn’t have hamburger. So instead of picking up my food at 11:37p.m. , I ended up getting my food at 12:15a.m.
- Rating 5.08/7/18Great service
- Rating 2.06/26/18Order was ALL wrong, paid for a prime rib sandwich got chicken, paid for a double bacon cheeseburger no bacon. I ordered online and when I got to the restaurant their printing machine didn't work properly so my order wasn't started until I showed up so I had to wait. Overall a dismal experience, when I called the person on the phone made excuses instead of apologizing. Ugh bad experience.
- Rating 3.03/20/18It was my 1st time ordering online. The ordering process was easy, getting the order was good as well. However you need better lids, the sauce on the Bourbon chicken spilled out of the container onto all the other food in the back and all in my car. Also I had ordered hash-browns with cheese and was charged extra for the cheese but it was not included. Pay better attention to the orders and take time when bagging up the food.
- Rating 5.012/20/17Tried the online ordering and it was great!! Order was ready when I arrived and the food was excellent.
- Rating 4.011/28/17The meal was hot and tasty. Quite enjoyable, however they forgot my cranberry sauce and since it was my thanksgiving dinner I was disappointed.