Denny’s US Hwy 19 S
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s US Hwy 19 S
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s US Hwy 19 S
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 60 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. We’ve brought back the ultimate breakfast deal to the menu. The New! Super Slam™. 2 fluffy buttermilk pancakes, 2 eggs cooked to order, 2 strips of bacon, 2 sausage links and hash browns. Plus, you can upgrade to New! Pumpkin Pancakes for only 49¢. Don’t miss the festive flavors you’ve been craving all year long! Be sure to stop by your local Denny’s to try our New! Holiday Craft Pancakes, Turkey & Fixin’s, and Pumpkin Treats. We even have an exclusive online value pack with turkey, dressing and sides to feed a family of four. And since we’re open on Thanksgiving & Christmas, that means you can ditch the stress and let us do the cooking!
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 3.012/4/18Bacon wasn't crispy at all, despite being requested that way. This has happened like 3 times in a row. Going to stop using the app to order because nobody pays attention to 'special instructions'.
- Rating 1.011/6/18Very disappointed. We occasionally get take out and it seems that the quality isn't as good as in the restaurant. The last few times we've ordered, our food has been horrible. I ordered a super bird and when I opened it at home, it had 3 slices of turkey on the whole sandwich and one tomato slice. Won't be getting Denny's anytime soon again.
- Rating 5.010/16/18I love getting Denny's to go! With the app, it's so easy and efficient. The only down side is, there isn't an option to add hashbrowns on the Sides Menu, so unless I order something that comes with sides, I can't get hashbrowns on the side. Also, I typically order the Zesty Nachos. They are delicious! But I can't normally finish them. When I call my order in, they always ask if I want a full order or half order. I would love the option of two different sizes to chose from on the app. Other than that, it's fast and convenient for our family! Thanks so much!
- Rating 5.08/21/18Always a great experience. Was told it was going to be 20 minutes, showed up 10 minutes early and it was ready! Only problem was that hashbrowns aren't on the website as a side dish, so we were unable to add an extra side of them. But everything tasted great!
- Rating 5.08/21/18The service was great as well the food. Had an issue with another table inappropriate language. Spoke with management in regards to it. The manager dealt with the table very professionally. I was there with one of elderly client that has dementia. His breakfast with an outing for him. I had to make sure that he did not was in a safe environment as well he did not need hear the inappropriate language.
- Rating 1.08/19/18Although I ordered the 10 count of pancake puppies, I only received 6 and I didn't get any icing with them so I didn't eat them. Was super disappointed because the puppies were the main reason I chose to get a burger at Denny's instead of iHop and this isn't the first time this has happened.
- Rating 5.07/31/18I have been a loyal customer of Dennys dor many years. They now have delivery service in my area. The food was fresh as always. My daughter and I ordered shakes and icecream and it did not melt b4 it got here. Living in Fla thats a miracle.
We will definitely be ordering delivery again. The driver was polite and friendly. Thanks again!
- Rating 5.07/27/18Food was great, service was fast and friendly
- Rating 5.07/11/18This is my favorite local Denny's. The service is always professional and efficient. I have never been disappointed.
- Rating 5.06/26/18Everything was packed & ready to go. Family enjoyed
- Rating 5.04/9/18Food always tastes good. Fast and friendly service
- Rating 4.03/23/18The whipped cream was all melted to almost a water but besides that everything was really good, not warm enough though either
- Rating 4.02/28/18Whipped cream was just a liquid, my only complaint.
- Rating 1.02/20/18The food I received was not great, sloppy, looked like they threw the food scraps in . I called and the manager couldn’t care less what I was trying to say. Asked so what do you want a free meal . There’s nothing else I can do . She really couldn’t care less . Don’t plan on eating there again.Response from Denny's2/21/18Hello Kirssy C, we are sorry to hear you were not satisfied with your experience in our restaurant. Please use the following link eymdiner.com/contact-us so we can make it better.
Customer Service Representative
- Rating 5.01/30/18Love the grand slams at Denny's!
- Rating 5.010/10/17Every thing was perfect. The food was warm. This was the first positive experience with a curb side order. The ordering of the food over the website was super easy. Thank you for making the website ordering very simple and straightforward.
- Rating 1.09/7/17They didn't process my order for the second time in a row. Preordered it for nothing, had to sit and wait for them to finally start my food ten minutes after i got there.