Denny’s US Hwy 19 S
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s US Hwy 19 S
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s US Hwy 19 S
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 60 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. And now you can enjoy the New! Dulce de Leche Crunch Pancakes with cinnamon crumb topping cooked into two fluffy buttermilk pancakes and served with warm caramel sauce for drizzling. Real ingredients. Freshly crafted. It’s just the latest addition to our seriously upgraded menu!
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 4.02/28/18Whipped cream was just a liquid, my only complaint.
- Rating 1.02/20/18The food I received was not great, sloppy, looked like they threw the food scraps in . I called and the manager couldn’t care less what I was trying to say. Asked so what do you want a free meal . There’s nothing else I can do . She really couldn’t care less . Don’t plan on eating there again.Response from Denny's2/21/18Hello Kirssy C, we are sorry to hear you were not satisfied with your experience in our restaurant. Please use the following link eymdiner.com/contact-us so we can make it better.
Customer Service Representative
- Rating 5.01/30/18Love the grand slams at Denny's!
- Rating 5.010/10/17Every thing was perfect. The food was warm. This was the first positive experience with a curb side order. The ordering of the food over the website was super easy. Thank you for making the website ordering very simple and straightforward.
- Rating 1.09/7/17They didn't process my order for the second time in a row. Preordered it for nothing, had to sit and wait for them to finally start my food ten minutes after i got there.