Denny’s State Rd 44
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s State Rd 44
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s State Rd 44
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 60 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. And now, we’ve added the ultimate breakfast deal to the menu. Introducing the New! Super Slam™. Two fluffy buttermilk pancakes, two eggs cooked to order, two strips of bacon, two sausage links and hash browns. Available on the value menu for only $5.99!
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 5.07/12/18Love the on-line app (company just needs to add a few more of the side dishes ie: country gravy to the order menu and add a tip line when you pay with credit card so I can thank the person who gets everything ready for me!). Service was EXCELLENT, waitress had a great attitude, smiled and was very friendly!! When I received my food it was hot, delicious and the cooked to perfection. Thank you NSB Denny's!
- Rating 3.03/27/18The family said food was cold and someone’s wasn’t fixed rightwe were there on vaca and just didn’t call to complain.you really need deliveryResponse from Denny's3/28/18We hope that we can better serve you and have you as a customer in the future. Thank you for your review.
- Rating 4.03/19/18I had order my food at least 20 minutes before hand. When I get there it was not even made yet. The young lady at the front made sure that it was made and brought it straight to me when it was done.Response from Denny's3/28/18Thank you for the great review and allowing us to earn your business!
- Rating 1.02/20/18I asked for fried chicken and I got grilled and there was nothing on the salad and it was all wilted and gross. Normal it’s so good.Response from Denny's2/27/18We want to apologize for the service you received at our Denny's. That is not our standard and we want you to see how amazing our restaurant is. Please send me an email with your concern and some details so I can take care of your next visit.
Thank you, Dominique
- RREMC Restaurants [email protected]
- Rating 5.012/27/17Food was good. Training on cash handling could use some improvement.
- Rating 5.09/5/17Great service
- Rating 5.010/30/16I love our local Denny'sResponse from Denny's11/26/16Thanks Kathleen! Hope to see you again soon!
- Rating 5.010/29/16We go to this Denny's 3 to 4 times per month. The service is always excellent and the food fantastic. We are always recommending this restaurant to others.
- Rating 5.010/28/16I've been going to this particular Denny's for a few years now and like how the place has been remodeled but most importantly is the entire staff. They are all very polite, friendly, knowledgeable and they all work very hard to make sure the customers are happy. You should be very proud of ALL of them. That's what makes a great business which makes your customers come back.
- Rating 5.010/28/16Always Friends Service and good Food 👍🏼Response from Denny's11/18/16Happy to hear that, Kathleen! Thank you!
- Rating 5.010/28/16I love Denny's. The staff are always welcoming and the food is always amazing. Denny's is one of my favorites.Response from Denny's11/17/16And you're one of our favorites! Thanks for being such a loyal customer, Thomas!
- Rating 5.010/28/16we went to Denny's for breakfast and everything was really good...the food the servers and the host....we got seated within a minute, which was nice cause they all work to keep everyone in, served politely, and out with all within not rushing you at all....that's why we like to go to Denny's for breakfast, cause that's when you're really hungry and don't want to wait....THANK'S DENNY'S FOR BEING A GREAT RESTRAUNT THAT YOU ARE !!!!!!!Response from Denny's11/17/16Thanks for being such a loyal customer, June!
- Rating 4.010/28/16Fast,friendly service. Bring a sweater as it's lways FREEZING COLD in this restaurant!Response from Denny's11/17/16Thanks for the comments, Vicki. We will make note of the temperature.
- Rating 5.010/28/16You have some of the best waiters and waitress's, especially Tom. It's always a pleasure to come to your restaurant, its like eating at home and having a butler serving us. We eat there at least 3 times a week.Response from Denny's11/17/16Hi Ron! Yes, we think we have the best staff as well! Thanks for the kind comments and for being such a loyal customer. We enjoy serving you!
- Rating 5.010/27/16Great American food at reasonable prices. Friendly service, we go there several times a month.Response from Denny's11/17/16Stephen, thanks for being such a loyal customer. We're happy to hear that your experiences have been positive. Hope to see you again soon.
- Rating 5.010/27/16Service and food was great. This store had a rough start when it changed management, but seems to have gotten it straightened out. Previously it was a regular stop for me. Now I stop in about once or twice a month. I have had the new pancakes with vanilla and do not like them, so I will change my request for breakfast. Thanks for listening.Response from Denny's11/18/16Hi Sharon, thanks for the feedback. We're glad the service here has been positive for you. Hope to see you again soon!
- Rating 5.010/27/16The staff and management @ Denny's State Rd 44 make us feel like 'family' - it's always a great dining experienceResponse from Denny's11/16/16We're glad to hear that you always have a great experience. Thank you for being such a loyal customer!
- Rating 5.010/27/16Great food, excellent serviceResponse from Denny's11/17/16Thanks Stanley!
- Rating 5.010/27/16Visit NSB Denny's every time we visit on vacation. We don't have a Denny's close to us at home so always visit Denny's in NSB when we are there.Response from Denny's11/18/16Thanks for being a loyal customer, Jo Ann. We hope to serve you again soon!
- Rating 5.010/27/16my husband and I visit this Dennys often. The updated look is refreshing and clean. The waitstaff is so helpful and attentive, the food is good and so are the prices.
Kay S.Response from Denny's11/17/16Thanks so much for the feedback, Kay! We hope to serve you again soon!