Denny’s West Silver Springs Blvd.
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s West Silver Springs Blvd.
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s West Silver Springs Blvd.
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 60 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. And now, we’ve added the ultimate breakfast deal to the menu. Introducing the New! Super Slam™. Two fluffy buttermilk pancakes, two eggs cooked to order, two strips of bacon, two sausage links and hash browns. Available on the value menu for only $5.99!
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- ●Meeting Room
- Rating 3.02/27/18Service was ok... I suppose. Food wasn’t the best tho...
- Rating 5.02/27/18For carryout on multiple orders, I was very pleased with the quality of my breakfast.
- Rating 2.02/19/18The food and service here is normally great, but the "To-Go" order was less than satisfactory. The Fit-fare skillet was liquid-y on the bottom, probably from the hot steam when packed, and was also just luke-warm. Also, the order was not complete in the bag, I had to check and remind them about the juice order, and the toasts.
I would try the online order system again, but for maybe a sandwich, not the skillets.
I will continue to eat breakfasts here in person, love the build-your-own-Grand Slams!
- Rating 5.01/9/18Good
- Rating 5.012/12/17n/a
- Rating 5.010/26/17Great
- Rating 5.010/18/17Always good
- Rating 4.010/2/17N/a
- Rating 4.09/25/17When ordering online no specific designation if you have an AARP card