Denny’s West Silver Springs Blvd.
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s West Silver Springs Blvd.
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s West Silver Springs Blvd.
For over 65 years Denny’s has been bringing people together over great food. It’s the place where people can relax and be themselves; where they can enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Denny’s is a place where you can order the usual or try something new - like our brand new, authentic French Crepes in delicious new flavors like Banana Berry Caramel, Banana Chocolate Hazelnut and Strawberry Vanilla. And when it comes to value, the new Meat Lovers Slam can’t be beat. It’s 2 eggs, 3 sausage links, 3 strips of bacon and 2 buttermilk pancakes all for a great low price. And while the restaurants have been updated and the menu changed, Denny's still kept all your favorites like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Whether it's appetizers, breakfast, lunch, dinner or dessert, we pride ourselves on an expansive menu featuring delicious, innovative options that cater to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door. So friends and family can come in, sit down and connect in the place that’s made for it. See you at Denny's.
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- ●Meeting Room
- Rating 5.08/22/18Good
- Rating 5.07/31/18Always great
- Rating 1.07/24/18To-go order... I arrived and waited 5 minutes before someone even attened to me. The restaurant wasn't busy and they would look straight at me and keep talking to one another. The food was as bad as their service, they gave me raw bacon cheddar tots. No chance I'll ever visit this location again.
- Rating 5.07/24/18Great staff and fantastic hash browns!
- Rating 4.07/4/18Food was delicious. The wait time from placing my order was not pleasant. Online order promised in 30-40 minutes. The actual time was over an hour, this included my plate sitting on a counter for 5+ minutes as the staff handled other patrons. The online order and the restaurant connection needs to be Improved! On the other occasions of online ordering, there is miscommunication between the store and online order.
- Rating 3.02/27/18Service was ok... I suppose. Food wasn’t the best tho...
- Rating 5.02/27/18For carryout on multiple orders, I was very pleased with the quality of my breakfast.
- Rating 2.02/19/18The food and service here is normally great, but the "To-Go" order was less than satisfactory. The Fit-fare skillet was liquid-y on the bottom, probably from the hot steam when packed, and was also just luke-warm. Also, the order was not complete in the bag, I had to check and remind them about the juice order, and the toasts.
I would try the online order system again, but for maybe a sandwich, not the skillets.
I will continue to eat breakfasts here in person, love the build-your-own-Grand Slams!
- Rating 5.012/12/17n/a
- Rating 5.010/26/17Great
- Rating 5.010/18/17Always good
- Rating 4.010/2/17N/a
- Rating 4.09/25/17When ordering online no specific designation if you have an AARP card