Denny’s West Silver Springs Blvd.
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s West Silver Springs Blvd.
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s West Silver Springs Blvd.
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 60 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. We’ve brought back the ultimate breakfast deal to the menu. The New! Super Slam™. 2 fluffy buttermilk pancakes, 2 eggs cooked to order, 2 strips of bacon, 2 sausage links and hash browns. Plus, you can upgrade to New! Pumpkin Pancakes for only 49¢. Don’t miss the festive flavors you’ve been craving all year long! Be sure to stop by your local Denny’s to try our New! Holiday Craft Pancakes, Turkey & Fixin’s, and Pumpkin Treats. We even have an exclusive online value pack with turkey, dressing and sides to feed a family of four. And since we’re open on Thanksgiving & Christmas, that means you can ditch the stress and let us do the cooking!
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- ●Meeting Room
- Rating 5.08/22/18Good
- Rating 5.07/31/18Always great
- Rating 1.07/24/18To-go order... I arrived and waited 5 minutes before someone even attened to me. The restaurant wasn't busy and they would look straight at me and keep talking to one another. The food was as bad as their service, they gave me raw bacon cheddar tots. No chance I'll ever visit this location again.
- Rating 5.07/24/18Great staff and fantastic hash browns!
- Rating 4.07/4/18Food was delicious. The wait time from placing my order was not pleasant. Online order promised in 30-40 minutes. The actual time was over an hour, this included my plate sitting on a counter for 5+ minutes as the staff handled other patrons. The online order and the restaurant connection needs to be Improved! On the other occasions of online ordering, there is miscommunication between the store and online order.
- Rating 3.02/27/18Service was ok... I suppose. Food wasn’t the best tho...
- Rating 5.02/27/18For carryout on multiple orders, I was very pleased with the quality of my breakfast.
- Rating 2.02/19/18The food and service here is normally great, but the "To-Go" order was less than satisfactory. The Fit-fare skillet was liquid-y on the bottom, probably from the hot steam when packed, and was also just luke-warm. Also, the order was not complete in the bag, I had to check and remind them about the juice order, and the toasts.
I would try the online order system again, but for maybe a sandwich, not the skillets.
I will continue to eat breakfasts here in person, love the build-your-own-Grand Slams!
- Rating 5.012/12/17n/a
- Rating 5.010/26/17Great
- Rating 5.010/18/17Always good
- Rating 4.010/2/17N/a
- Rating 4.09/25/17When ordering online no specific designation if you have an AARP card