Denny’s W Colonial Dr
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s W Colonial Dr
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s W Colonial Dr
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 60 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. And now, we’ve added the ultimate breakfast deal to the menu. Introducing the New! Super Slam™. Two fluffy buttermilk pancakes, two eggs cooked to order, two strips of bacon, two sausage links and hash browns. Available on the value menu for only $5.99!
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 5.06/26/18Service was phenomenalResponse from Denny's6/26/18Thank you for taking your time to review us. We truly value your patronage and look forward to serving you again soon.
- Rating 5.03/27/18Had great service
- Rating 5.03/26/18Great food. Friendly staff. Fast service.
- Rating 1.01/15/18Horrible, food was not ready at time it stated and waited additional 40 after that. Was grabbing food to take to work and was late.
- Rating 2.012/19/17the food sat on the counter for 10 min because one of the sandwiches was not ready. unfortunately it was the hot food that dat on the counter waiting for the cold sandwich to be prepared. so fries were not edible and burgers were cold. we salvaged the burgers and microwaved them but lost the lettuce onion and tomato as a result of sogginess. the club sandwich did not habe avacado on it so that was paid for but not recieved. we ate what we could and that is why i rated it 2 stars. side note, we used promo code "freepie" and got the pecan. it was literally rotten (spoiled) so we returned it in exchange for a pumpkin but honestly are afraid to try it😞
- Rating 1.08/21/17Forgot toast and chesse on hashbrowns. Poor service all around on online ordering.