Denny’s W Colonial Dr
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s W Colonial Dr
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s W Colonial Dr
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 60 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. We’ve brought back the ultimate breakfast deal to the menu. The New! Super Slam™. 2 fluffy buttermilk pancakes, 2 eggs cooked to order, 2 strips of bacon, 2 sausage links and hash browns. Plus, you can upgrade to New! Pumpkin Pancakes for only 49¢. Don’t miss the festive flavors you’ve been craving all year long! Be sure to stop by your local Denny’s to try our New! Holiday Craft Pancakes, Turkey & Fixin’s, and Pumpkin Treats. We even have an exclusive online value pack with turkey, dressing and sides to feed a family of four. And since we’re open on Thanksgiving & Christmas, that means you can ditch the stress and let us do the cooking!
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 2.09/10/18The eggs and the hashbrowns were thrown in together. As well as the vanilla creme toppping and the strawberries on my pancake instead of separated. It made the pancake mushy and a mess. The hashbrowns were as well under cooked. I had all my food in two small boxes. Not normal to go boxes.Response from Denny's9/17/18Our goal is to provide exceptional experience to all guests. Your experience obviously fell short of your expectations and for that we apologize. If three are additional comments you would like to share about your recent visit, please email them to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Rating 5.09/5/18When I would order through uber eats I would always have a problem with the order being wrong. I love that I can now order directly from your website. Everything was perfect. Thank you.Response from Denny's9/5/18Thank you for taking your time to provide this valuable feedback. We truly value your patronage and look forward to serving you again soon.
- Rating 5.06/26/18Service was phenomenalResponse from Denny's6/26/18Thank you for taking your time to review us. We truly value your patronage and look forward to serving you again soon.
- Rating 5.03/27/18Had great service
- Rating 5.03/26/18Great food. Friendly staff. Fast service.
- Rating 1.01/15/18Horrible, food was not ready at time it stated and waited additional 40 after that. Was grabbing food to take to work and was late.
- Rating 2.012/19/17the food sat on the counter for 10 min because one of the sandwiches was not ready. unfortunately it was the hot food that dat on the counter waiting for the cold sandwich to be prepared. so fries were not edible and burgers were cold. we salvaged the burgers and microwaved them but lost the lettuce onion and tomato as a result of sogginess. the club sandwich did not habe avacado on it so that was paid for but not recieved. we ate what we could and that is why i rated it 2 stars. side note, we used promo code "freepie" and got the pecan. it was literally rotten (spoiled) so we returned it in exchange for a pumpkin but honestly are afraid to try it😞
- Rating 1.08/21/17Forgot toast and chesse on hashbrowns. Poor service all around on online ordering.