Denny’s W Colonial Dr
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s W Colonial Dr
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s W Colonial Dr
For over 65 years Denny’s has been bringing people together over great food. It’s the place where people can relax and be themselves; where they can enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Denny’s is a place where you can order the usual or try something new - like our brand new, authentic French Crepes in delicious new flavors like Banana Berry Caramel, Banana Chocolate Hazelnut and Strawberry Vanilla. And when it comes to value, the new Meat Lovers Slam can’t be beat. It’s 2 eggs, 3 sausage links, 3 strips of bacon and 2 buttermilk pancakes all for a great low price. And while the restaurants have been updated and the menu changed, Denny's still kept all your favorites like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Whether it's appetizers, breakfast, lunch, dinner or dessert, we pride ourselves on an expansive menu featuring delicious, innovative options that cater to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door. So friends and family can come in, sit down and connect in the place that’s made for it. See you at Denny's.
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 5.04/18/19Awesome service
- Rating 5.012/4/18Online ordering process was quick and staff was helpful when picking up my order.Response from Denny's12/9/18We are delighted to hear that you had good experience at our restaurant. We truly value your patronage and look forward to serving you again soon.
- Rating 2.09/10/18The eggs and the hashbrowns were thrown in together. As well as the vanilla creme toppping and the strawberries on my pancake instead of separated. It made the pancake mushy and a mess. The hashbrowns were as well under cooked. I had all my food in two small boxes. Not normal to go boxes.Response from Denny's9/17/18Our goal is to provide exceptional experience to all guests. Your experience obviously fell short of your expectations and for that we apologize. If three are additional comments you would like to share about your recent visit, please email them to email@example.com
- Rating 5.09/5/18When I would order through uber eats I would always have a problem with the order being wrong. I love that I can now order directly from your website. Everything was perfect. Thank you.Response from Denny's9/5/18Thank you for taking your time to provide this valuable feedback. We truly value your patronage and look forward to serving you again soon.
- Rating 5.06/26/18Service was phenomenalResponse from Denny's6/26/18Thank you for taking your time to review us. We truly value your patronage and look forward to serving you again soon.
- Rating 5.03/27/18Had great service
- Rating 5.03/26/18Great food. Friendly staff. Fast service.
- Rating 1.01/15/18Horrible, food was not ready at time it stated and waited additional 40 after that. Was grabbing food to take to work and was late.
- Rating 2.012/19/17the food sat on the counter for 10 min because one of the sandwiches was not ready. unfortunately it was the hot food that dat on the counter waiting for the cold sandwich to be prepared. so fries were not edible and burgers were cold. we salvaged the burgers and microwaved them but lost the lettuce onion and tomato as a result of sogginess. the club sandwich did not habe avacado on it so that was paid for but not recieved. we ate what we could and that is why i rated it 2 stars. side note, we used promo code "freepie" and got the pecan. it was literally rotten (spoiled) so we returned it in exchange for a pumpkin but honestly are afraid to try it😞
- Rating 1.08/21/17Forgot toast and chesse on hashbrowns. Poor service all around on online ordering.