is now available at Denny’s. It’s classy.
Denny’s Saxon Blvd
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s Saxon Blvd
FREE ORIGINAL GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE ORIGINAL GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s Saxon Blvd
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 60 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. With over 1700 locations worldwide, including the U.S. and 13 foreign countries, Denny’s is always ready to serve you. Denny’s 100% beef burger lineup is here! Featuring the New! Bacon Gouda Burger along with favorites like the Honey Jalapeño Bacon Sriracha burger and the mammoth Double Cheeseburger. They’re all made-to-order and starting at $6.99. Welcome to America’s Diner.
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 5.011/12/16We have eaten breakfast at the Orange City Denny's restaurant several times a month for the past few years. It is reassuring to see the same staff each visit and know that the food and service are both consistently very good.Response from Denny's11/26/16We're so thrilled to hear this, Patricia! Looking forward to serving you again soon.
- Rating 5.011/11/16always good for breakfast and lunchResponse from Denny's11/26/16Thanks for the feedback, Bonnie!
- Rating 5.010/31/16I love the new decor and remodel...looks so fresh and clean!Response from Denny's11/26/16We're glad you like our store's updates, Anita! Thanks for dining with us and we hope to serve you again soon!
- Rating 5.010/28/16Serve was excellent. Stopped in for breakfast and was seated immediately. Waitress took our order and the food arrived several minutes later. The food was prepared as ordered as she refilled the coffee twice during the visit. Couldn't ask for a better start to the morning.Response from Denny's11/17/16We're glad to be part of your morning routine, Cliff!
- Rating 4.010/27/16Love the way the restaurant looks now. Much needed makeover made a big difference.Response from Denny's11/17/16Glad you like the renovations, Linda!
- Rating 1.010/27/16I had a pick up order, my food was cold and just tossed into the boxes. It didn't look appetizing at all. One of the meals I had purchased wasn't even the correct meal. I will not be returning to this location.Response from Denny's11/16/16Amanda, we're sorry to hear that your to-go experience was unfavorable. We appreciate the time you took to provide this invaluable feedback which essentially will only help us to improve. We will pass your comments along to the appropriate people. We truly value your patronage and look forward to serving you again soon
- Rating 4.010/27/16I always enjoy taking friends & family to Denny's - quick easy service & the staff always friendly & willing to do everything possible to give us what we want. Thank you Denny's crew for always being there 24 hrs every day!
- Rating 5.010/27/16Love the new layout and flooring! As always, the staff is friendly and efficient and the food is great.Response from Denny's11/17/16So glad you like our updates, Caren! Thanks for the kind words.
- Rating 5.010/27/16We went for my son's birthday breakfast and we had great service, great food, and a great experience! Thank you! 😊Response from Denny's11/17/16Thank YOU for making Denny's a part of your son's special day. =)
- Rating 5.010/27/16The majority of the time, we visit in the early morning hours, our waitress knows us and has our drinks on the table for us. The cook is great what more could you ask for?Response from Denny's11/17/16We're so happy to hear this, Connie! Thank you for being such a loyal customer!
- Rating 5.010/26/16Great employees .service. food.Response from Denny's11/7/16Thanks for the feedback, Anthonio! We look forward to seeing you soon.
- Rating 5.010/26/16We enjoy eating at Denny's. Food is great. Get a lot for your money and servers are nice and friendly. If you are not sure what you want the make suggestions on what is good.Response from Denny's11/8/16Thanks for the feedback, Betty. Here at America's Diner, we pride ourselves on having something for everyone. Hope to see you soon!
- Rating 5.010/26/16We visit this store 3 or 4 times a month mainly for breakfast. We're 86 with limited funds and appreciate being able to get out once in a while with it not costing a whole lot. Your 2-4-6-8 menu offers perfect sized meals at a price we can handle. Also, the employees are friendly and helpful to us old folks.Response from Denny's11/7/16Beverly, thanks so much for the kind words. Hope to see you again soon!
- Rating 4.010/26/16Love the new renovationsResponse from Denny's11/7/16Thanks, Angel!