Denny’s Saxon Blvd
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s Saxon Blvd
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s Saxon Blvd
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 65 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. The New! Super Slampler is here! 2 fluffy buttermilk pancakes, 2 eggs cooked to order, 2 strips of bacon, and French toast. Plus, you can upgrade to Hearty Breakfast Sausage for only 49¢. And just when you think breakfast couldn’t get better, it does! The perfect ingredients. The fold of the eggs. Introducing our New! Ooh là là Omelettes line-up starting at $6.99: New! Wild West Omelette, New! Greek Garden Omelette, and New! Sunny-Topped Omelette. They are Son Exquise! (That means super yummy.)
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 5.012/28/18Everything was great.
- Rating 2.012/18/18Order was not correct. Called was told manager would call back. Four hours later no call. Called back, manager was apologetic. Said he would issue a partial refund. Refund was $3. Will not be back.
- Rating 5.012/12/18Great customer service!!!!
- Rating 2.011/14/18I placed an order online, and when I received my order it was incomplete, I called the restaurant, and my money was refunded. Wasn’t to happy, so don’t know if I’ll order online again.
- Rating 5.011/6/18Great!
- Rating 5.010/30/18Fast friendly service
- Rating 5.010/28/18Good food
- Rating 1.010/17/18I ordered food for delivery online. When the food arrived, I noted that I only received 1 of 2 grand slams I ordered. I called the restaurant back and let them know. They said they would refund the money And that has yet to happen.
- Rating 1.010/3/18Horrible service. Will never go here again. And the online delivery is a joke. And don’t ask anyone that works in the actual restaurant to help because they say they don’t know anything. 2 hours later we got COLD food. Ridiculous.
- Rating 1.09/25/18I created an online order that went unaknowledged. I got there 18 minutes after my pick up time and they stated it was never received. I had to show them a confirmation and they claimed they just never saw it. What got me upset wasn't that my food wasn't ready, it was the way I was questioned as if I had lied about placing an order. I got no apology instead I got the manager who came up to me in the most UNPROFESSIONAL manner once I asked to just get a refund since I had to leave fast hence why I originally requested a pick up. She very disrespectfully stated why cant I just be patient and wait five minutes for my refund when I can wait those five minutes and get my food. I AGAIN told her I just wanted my money back and she went to the back and took her sweet time which is fine but it was petty. I go there ALOT and for this to happen was disappointing! Horrible service. I don't mind the extra wait but there was no reason to be rude. Horrible.
- Rating 5.09/11/18Denny’s in Orange City Florida is a life saver for nurses working the night shift across the street at Florida hospital!!!! Thank you for your Stellar service!!Response from Denny's9/13/18Thank you for the wonderful review. We're glad you enjoyed your services. Please visit us soon!
- Rating 4.09/11/18THEY MESSD UP THE ORDER. CHECK THE BAGResponse from Denny's9/13/18Thank you for your feedback!
- Rating 1.09/10/18Horrible horrible horrible. Every time I order to go it is always wrong. The order is never right. I have to always wait an extra 20-30 minutes upon arrival. They never ever have my order ready.Response from Denny's9/13/18We would like to apologize for the poor service you received and we take these comments very seriously. Please send me an email detailing your visit so we can better serve you.
-Thank you, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Rating 3.09/6/18Ordered a beef and chicken sandwich and they sent 2 beef sandwiches. Otherwise food was good.Response from Denny's9/13/18Thank you for your comments and we're happy you enjoyed your meal!
- Rating 5.08/28/18I am a nurse on the night shift in Orange City, Fl and often order food in the middle of the night. The Denny’s across the street from the hospital has always provided the BEST service and great food! They are quick and have my online orders ready for pick up by the time I get there.Response from Denny's8/31/18We hope to have the chance to serve you again real soon. Please visit us again soon!
- Rating 5.07/31/18My boyfriend and I eat out quite often and we love having food delivered simply because it's more convenient for our schedules. When I saw the advertising for free delivery from Dennys up until the 31 we wanted nothing more than to get in on something so great! Although everytime we did order we were never in time to use the free delivery, the sizes of our meals in to go boxes definitely made the drive worth it! You guys dont cheat a person out of their money, if anything your to go meal portions fill me up where as other food places would cut back on how much was given. You all are quick and very friendly and we love it!
- Rating 5.07/16/18Everything was excellent!
- Rating 5.04/13/18I work a swing shift so I appreciate the availability of Denny's. The food is always good and the staff takes good care of me. If you have never tried the slow roasted pot roast you don't know what you're missing!Response from Denny's5/1/18We love that we met your expectations! See us again soon!
- Rating 4.03/14/18It excellent service. The only issue was minor - she forgot a couple of sauces. I can live with that. It was my first time using Denny's On Demand and it worked out well.Response from Denny's3/21/18Thank you for the great review and allowing us to earn your business!
- Rating 5.02/20/18Online ordering is awesome. Fast and easy. Food always done quickly and accurately.Response from Denny's2/27/18Thank you for the great review and allowing us to earn your business!