For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s International
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s International
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 65 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. The New! Super Slampler is here! 2 fluffy buttermilk pancakes, 2 eggs cooked to order, 2 strips of bacon, and French toast. Plus, you can upgrade to Hearty Breakfast Sausage for only 49¢. And just when you think breakfast couldn’t get better, it does! The perfect ingredients. The fold of the eggs. Introducing our New! Ooh là là Omelettes line-up starting at $6.99: New! Wild West Omelette, New! Greek Garden Omelette, and New! Sunny-Topped Omelette. They are Son Exquise! (That means super yummy.)
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 4.04/16/18I love the Denny's menu, even the kids menu has some really great choices. Everything is priced well and this week while on a stay-cation we ordered takeout and visited on another night. It's good comfort food that is family friendly. The service was great also. I had the T bone steak dinner, and was pleasantly surprised by the tenderness of the steak. We know it s a great experience all the time.
- Rating 1.04/16/18Staff was very rude I ordered $40.00 worth of breakfast online once the food was ready i went to pick up the food the waiter asked was it pick up or dining i advised pick up gave her my name the waiter then went and looked and pointed to the items that were mine and told me I can get it myself instead of the waiter just bringing the food back up with her she came empty handed and I felt that was rude because she helped the next customer without even making sure I knew which items were mine.
- Rating 5.010/17/17awesome and quick
- Rating 4.09/6/17Workers and food where great