Denny’s E Colonial Dr
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s E Colonial Dr
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s E Colonial Dr
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 60 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. And just in time for summer, enjoy the bold flavors of Burgertown USA. An entire line-up of 100% hand-pressed beef burgers with wavy-cut French fries starting at only $6.99. Whether you’re a fan of the Classic Burger or the Spicy Sriracha Burger, we’ve got you covered. Be sure to try our New! America’s Diner Cheeseburger with a refreshing Cherry Limeade. Hurry in today. You won’t be disappointed.
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 4.09/10/18Took slightly longer than estimated. Also the server failed to call after being stuck at the security gate, so food was a little cold. Still delicious though.Response from Denny's9/17/18We appreciate the time you took to provide this valuable feedback which essentially will only help us to improve.
- Rating 4.09/5/18I picked up my food at 5 am on Labor Day, the fact that they were open and were able to get me my food relatively quickly deserves 4 stars on its own.Response from Denny's9/5/18Your satisfaction is very important to us, so we want to sincerely thank you for dining with us and we look forward to serving you again soon.
- Rating 4.06/26/18Portions could have been slightly bigger since i had three orders that seemed together to total the food amount of 2 and 1/2 orders. Other wise goodResponse from Denny's6/26/18Thank you for taking your time to provide valuable feedback which will help us to improve. We truly value your patronage and look forward to serving you again soon.
- Rating 1.03/27/18Too forever for delivery..eggs were cold & I requested over easy not well done. Will never order again
- Rating 5.03/20/18Excellent food and great customer service!
- Rating 2.03/6/18Very low rating for this location. I ordered my food ahead online. I arrived at the restaurant Around the time it said my food would be ready. I gave the cashier my name and to my surprise they could not find my order or any record of my order. So I ended up waiting an additional 20 mins for my food. I just think they need a better system when it comes to juggling online orders with inside restaurant orders.
P.S. most of my food was over cooked.
- Rating 5.03/6/18Everything was great!
- Rating 5.02/20/18Love them they are so kind Nd the food is always fresh when it’s handed to me!
- Rating 5.01/13/18Damn good
- Rating 5.01/2/18Always have a great experience at the Altamonte Springs Restaurant. Everyone does a great job and very friendly.
- Rating 5.011/28/17There are awesome.
- Rating 2.09/20/17I waited for 45+ mins for my online order. When online says it would be 20mins
- Rating 5.09/5/17What a convenience! We thoroughly enjoyed our late-night burgers.
- Rating 1.08/21/17Ordered on line. Said to pick up at a certain time. Was there past the time and still had to wait 30 mins Staff was very unfriendly and streesed out.