Denny’s E Colonial Dr
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s E Colonial Dr
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s E Colonial Dr
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 65 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. The New! Super Slampler is here! 2 fluffy buttermilk pancakes, 2 eggs cooked to order, 2 strips of bacon, and French toast. Plus, you can upgrade to Hearty Breakfast Sausage for only 49¢. And just when you think breakfast couldn’t get better, it does! The perfect ingredients. The fold of the eggs. Introducing our New! Ooh là là Omelettes line-up starting at $6.99: New! Wild West Omelette, New! Greek Garden Omelette, and New! Sunny-Topped Omelette. They are Son Exquise! (That means super yummy.)
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 2.011/28/18I placed an online order and it said it would be ready at 11:35. I didn’t receive my order until almost 12. It wasn’t until I got home that I realized they also prepared my eggs wrong in one of my meals as well. I love Denny’s but this was a little disappointing.Response from Denny's12/2/18Our goal is to provide exceptional experience to all guests. Your experience obviously fell short of your expectations and for that we apologize. Please send us your information at firstname.lastname@example.org, we would love to get the opportunity to earn your business back.
- Rating 1.011/6/18The french toast was not cut, did not have powder, and was burnt. There was no butter in the bag for the pancakes. The bacon was soggy. The scrambled eggs had 0 flavor. I will never go back to Denny's again because even McDonald's drive through breakfast is better.Response from Denny's12/2/18Our goal is to provide exceptional experience to all guests. Your experience obviously fell short of your expectations and for that we apologize. Please email us your information at email@example.com, we would love to get the opportunity to earn your business back.
- Rating 5.09/26/18Easy ordering, ready when I arrived. Will definitely use again.Response from Denny's9/27/18Your satisfaction is very important to us, so we want to sincerely thank you for dining with us and we look forward to serving you again soon.
- Rating 4.09/10/18Took slightly longer than estimated. Also the server failed to call after being stuck at the security gate, so food was a little cold. Still delicious though.Response from Denny's9/17/18We appreciate the time you took to provide this valuable feedback which essentially will only help us to improve.
- Rating 4.09/5/18I picked up my food at 5 am on Labor Day, the fact that they were open and were able to get me my food relatively quickly deserves 4 stars on its own.Response from Denny's9/5/18Your satisfaction is very important to us, so we want to sincerely thank you for dining with us and we look forward to serving you again soon.
- Rating 4.06/26/18Portions could have been slightly bigger since i had three orders that seemed together to total the food amount of 2 and 1/2 orders. Other wise goodResponse from Denny's6/26/18Thank you for taking your time to provide valuable feedback which will help us to improve. We truly value your patronage and look forward to serving you again soon.
- Rating 1.03/27/18Too forever for delivery..eggs were cold & I requested over easy not well done. Will never order again
- Rating 5.03/20/18Excellent food and great customer service!
- Rating 2.03/6/18Very low rating for this location. I ordered my food ahead online. I arrived at the restaurant Around the time it said my food would be ready. I gave the cashier my name and to my surprise they could not find my order or any record of my order. So I ended up waiting an additional 20 mins for my food. I just think they need a better system when it comes to juggling online orders with inside restaurant orders.
P.S. most of my food was over cooked.
- Rating 5.03/6/18Everything was great!
- Rating 5.02/20/18Love them they are so kind Nd the food is always fresh when it’s handed to me!
- Rating 5.01/13/18Damn good
- Rating 5.01/2/18Always have a great experience at the Altamonte Springs Restaurant. Everyone does a great job and very friendly.
- Rating 5.011/28/17There are awesome.
- Rating 2.09/20/17I waited for 45+ mins for my online order. When online says it would be 20mins
- Rating 5.09/5/17What a convenience! We thoroughly enjoyed our late-night burgers.
- Rating 1.08/21/17Ordered on line. Said to pick up at a certain time. Was there past the time and still had to wait 30 mins Staff was very unfriendly and streesed out.