Denny’s S Semoran Blvd
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s S Semoran Blvd
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s S Semoran Blvd
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 60 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. And just in time for summer, enjoy the bold flavors of Burgertown USA. An entire line-up of 100% hand-pressed beef burgers with wavy-cut French fries starting at only $6.99. Whether you’re a fan of the Classic Burger or the Spicy Sriracha Burger, we’ve got you covered. Be sure to try our New! America’s Diner Cheeseburger with a refreshing Cherry Limeade. Hurry in today. You won’t be disappointed.
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 5.08/18/18Good
- Rating 5.08/7/18The new chicken dinner is exceptionally tasty! A cool way to order from Denny’s, then show up and pick it up. Now if I can just get them to stop sending 2 duplicate emails every time they send me something, we’d be golden😁
- Rating 1.08/7/18I will probably never ordered any's food again the food was disgusting, soaked in oil, and my eggs and hashbrowns were served in a cardboard box that was just riddled with grease no care or presentation put into our order whatsoever... I could of had a better meal at 7-11.
- Rating 1.07/24/18Horrible experience and more then once
- Rating 1.04/16/18ordered to go. everything was ice cold and I live down the road. the side to my order (which I even put special instructions for and i was really looking forward to) were completely missing.
- Rating 5.03/14/18I ordered online and went into the store to pick up my meal. There was a family making a pretty big scene and I watched the manager try to bed over backwards to appease the customer with no success.. Even with all that going on, she managed to great me with a smile and provide excellent service. I always have a good experience at this Denny's the staff are GREAT!
- Rating 5.03/14/18Breakfast was awesome
- Rating 2.01/30/18Food was missing from my to go order and the resolution was a free dine in breakfast instead of giving me a refund.
- Rating 5.012/10/17Excellent service and food was delicious!
- Rating 1.012/6/17Had a bad experience. I was given a pie that was already opened and pieces missong one slice was poke woth someone finger. Disgusting! I complained to Manager was given another pie this time not open the way it was supposed to be given but I did not receive an apology from the manager male as he gave me the pie he stare at me without apologizing. I was happy it was resolved but 😡 upset he didn't even say Sorry for the inconvenience in trouble he compensated butt in a bad manner. Thats ashame I don't think I'll return to Denny's to eat here anymore. Thank you and that is all for my review of my bad experience. Ms Ayala 407 715 2985
- Rating 3.010/10/17Everything was good except for the steak which I ordered medium rare and it was blue rare.
- Rating 5.08/17/17We are always pleased with our service. This is the first time we have used the online service and were quite pleased.