Denny’s S Semoran Blvd
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s S Semoran Blvd
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s S Semoran Blvd
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 65 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. The New! Super Slampler is here! 2 fluffy buttermilk pancakes, 2 eggs cooked to order, 2 strips of bacon, and French toast. Plus, you can upgrade to Hearty Breakfast Sausage for only 49¢. And just when you think breakfast couldn’t get better, it does! The perfect ingredients. The fold of the eggs. Introducing our New! Ooh là là Omelettes line-up starting at $6.99: New! Wild West Omelette, New! Greek Garden Omelette, and New! Sunny-Topped Omelette. They are Son Exquise! (That means super yummy.)
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 1.02/14/19I am not going to order anything anymore because I ordered a my meals and didn't get the free delivery that advertising promiseResponse from Denny's2/15/19Hello Luis V., we are sorry to hear you were not satisfied with your experience in our restaurant. Please use the following link eymdiner.com/contact-us so we can make it better. Thank you.
Customer Service Representative
- Rating 1.012/18/18The grilled chicken patty was cut in half and horribly over cooked. It was like jerky. Awful.
- Rating 5.012/11/18Food always arrives on time and tastes great. Thanks Denny's!
- Rating 5.012/8/18Food arrived quickly, and as always, delicious. Love Denny's!
- Rating 3.012/6/18We ordered food to pickup and was there on time only to wait over 20 minutes for our food. The food was good but the service was terrible.
- Rating 1.011/28/18I've been to this location multiple times and overall service is lacking. Upon walking in there's barely an employee. Have to wave someone down to greet you and be seated...or any attention at all. I did a to-go order and it was ready after my quoted time. After being passed by employees I was finally asked if I needed help. Once I actually did receive help, the server was polite and made sure my order was correct and had the proper condiments.
- Rating 4.010/30/18Great Service, fast and Clean atmosphere. rate this place a 5 start.
- Rating 5.010/30/18Food was fresh and arrived quickly.
- Rating 1.09/25/18U\I have never receive my delivery and you kept my money Bad Bad customer service
- Rating 3.09/20/18Great burger! Not nearly enough fries though. I’d expect to have enough fries to finish my burger, not run out half way through.
- Rating 5.08/18/18Good
- Rating 5.08/7/18The new chicken dinner is exceptionally tasty! A cool way to order from Denny’s, then show up and pick it up. Now if I can just get them to stop sending 2 duplicate emails every time they send me something, we’d be golden😁
- Rating 1.08/7/18I will probably never ordered any's food again the food was disgusting, soaked in oil, and my eggs and hashbrowns were served in a cardboard box that was just riddled with grease no care or presentation put into our order whatsoever... I could of had a better meal at 7-11.
- Rating 1.07/24/18Horrible experience and more then once
- Rating 1.04/16/18ordered to go. everything was ice cold and I live down the road. the side to my order (which I even put special instructions for and i was really looking forward to) were completely missing.
- Rating 5.03/14/18I ordered online and went into the store to pick up my meal. There was a family making a pretty big scene and I watched the manager try to bed over backwards to appease the customer with no success.. Even with all that going on, she managed to great me with a smile and provide excellent service. I always have a good experience at this Denny's the staff are GREAT!
- Rating 5.03/14/18Breakfast was awesome
- Rating 2.01/30/18Food was missing from my to go order and the resolution was a free dine in breakfast instead of giving me a refund.
- Rating 5.012/10/17Excellent service and food was delicious!
- Rating 1.012/6/17Had a bad experience. I was given a pie that was already opened and pieces missong one slice was poke woth someone finger. Disgusting! I complained to Manager was given another pie this time not open the way it was supposed to be given but I did not receive an apology from the manager male as he gave me the pie he stare at me without apologizing. I was happy it was resolved but 😡 upset he didn't even say Sorry for the inconvenience in trouble he compensated butt in a bad manner. Thats ashame I don't think I'll return to Denny's to eat here anymore. Thank you and that is all for my review of my bad experience. Ms Ayala 407 715 2985