Denny’s S. Orange Ave.
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s S. Orange Ave.
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s S. Orange Ave.
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 60 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. We’ve brought back the ultimate breakfast deal to the menu. The New! Super Slam™. 2 fluffy buttermilk pancakes, 2 eggs cooked to order, 2 strips of bacon, 2 sausage links and hash browns. Plus, you can upgrade to New! Pumpkin Pancakes for only 49¢. Don’t miss the festive flavors you’ve been craving all year long! Be sure to stop by your local Denny’s to try our New! Holiday Craft Pancakes, Turkey & Fixin’s, and Pumpkin Treats. We even have an exclusive online value pack with turkey, dressing and sides to feed a family of four. And since we’re open on Thanksgiving & Christmas, that means you can ditch the stress and let us do the cooking!
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 1.011/28/18They DONT READ CORRECTLY
- Rating 1.011/3/18Put in an online order at 10:15am for a 11:30am pickup... I got there at 11:40 am and was rudely told..it ain't ready..we behind... No you are not behind no one was even paying attention to online orders, your so called manager was in the back just hanging out and had nobidead what was going on, I had to wait until 12:15 for my food. You have the most ghetto and rude staff I have ever encountered. I will never return here and am placing reviews on every platform I can...Worst Denny's to go to...There is a IHOP up the street GO THERE!!! Dont ruin a meal with the horrible customer service that they give. Your waitresses absolutely need training on just being respectful. It seems this Dennys needs to clean house.ASAP
- Rating 1.09/25/18I ordered for pickup and when I arrived I told 2 different employees I was there for pickup and still waited 40 MINUTES for my food and turned out it was ready but she didn't SEE it so my food was cold!!!
- Rating 5.09/11/18food was great, deliver was quick BUT they delivered the wrong drink.
- Rating 1.08/7/18Forgot a whole part of my order and it’s too far out of my way to go back for 6 bucks. Server was nice enough though
- Rating 4.08/7/18Food was good as always. Guess there wasn't any strawberry ice cream tho for my girlfriends and my shakes so they improvised and I'm glad they did. Vanilla with strawberry syrup and strawberries... Loved it!!! Only thing we could really say that wasn't all that great was that we didn't get any of our 3 sauces that we ordered with the sampler and the chips and queso were a little on the "light" side. Food wise, i do think we get more for our money when we dine in vs online or call in orders. Very short staffed tho so can't fault them too much. Will still continue to be loyal dine in customers but not sure on the take out. Part my fault tho too for not completely checking out every dish we had. Lol
- Rating 4.04/10/18I asked for Broiche bun but did it receive the bacon tater tots were good but tell they were probably made first so a little soggy overall the food was delicious just a few minor details!
- Rating 5.03/19/18Best service ever!!! Thanks for make my weekends mornings!
- Rating 3.03/15/18It was just ok
Sandwich was cold and i requested whole wheat and it came in white bread and also i said no regular bacon sub turkey
and it came with non 😡
+ the space to write any changes you want to make in the order it has limited character count that's so wrong fix that please!
But i have to admit that even if it was cold and no turkey bacon it was a really good sandwich.
- Rating 5.02/20/18Great customer service and staff is polite and professional. Food always great.
- Rating 2.012/19/17The host that night happened to be the manager was very polite and professional. However, my order was all wrong and the food I did receive was burnt and tasted awful. I did call to let the manager know and she was very nice.
- Rating 5.011/4/17Great. Absolutely loved it